Weekly Challenge Discussion Thread

• Thread starter GlockPants
  • 4,448 comments
Easy Snack with the NSX Gr.B Rally Car.

Attachments

• IMG_7819.jpeg
    IMG_7819.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 7
Did the five races today. Pretty straight forward, including the Fuji one. A lot easier than I remember. I used the NSX GT500 and started on the IMs as was raining at the beginning and almost at full wet. Made it to first and the AI started pitting. With ~2.5 laps left it was drying up but I just kept going on the IMs and finished the full 10 laps on them without issue (and some minor fuel savings).

Six start ticket got me the Ford GT 18 Gr3 car, which I sold for 490k.

Sunday cup with a pimped Mini
The AWD with untouched WRX gr.b Road Car
Clupman 700 untouched tesla3
Porsche cup with my pimped 911(964) sport hard tire
Touring 800 with untouched AMG‘20 tc 0 full wett 6 laps rest with inters.
Those weekly are a nice bonus ✌🏻

Last edited:
Guess I’ll post the cars I used too.

Sunday Cup Classic - Volkswagen Golf I GTI ‘83
Japanese 4WD Challenge - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR TM ‘99
American Clubman Cup - Ford GT ‘06
Porsche Cup - Porsche Carrera GT ‘04
World Touring Car 800 - Porsche 911 RSR ‘17

All stock.

I am also not getting rewards. I have completed 3/5 events so far. Shows 6* part ticket and 200k as "Acquired" but I have received nothing except my daily workout.

Week 2 (09/11/23)Recommended PP1st ResultClear Result
Sunday Cup Classic350Suzuki Cappuccino (292.95pp)A112 Abarth (272.40pp) (2nd)
American Clubman Cup 700700Tesla Model 3 '23 (588.98pp)Ford GT40 Mark I (565.00pp) (3rd)
JP 4WD Challenge 600600Tundra TRD Pro '19 (434.75pp)Tundra TRD Pro '19 (434.75pp)
Porsche Cup650Porsche 959 '87 (549.98pp)Porsche 959 '87 (549.98pp)

Here's what I've done this week for my Small PP Challenge.
'Clear Result' is the lowest pp I achieved a top 3 with, as this is the clear condition for the challenge in-game. All done on Hard, obviously.

Hardest of these was by far the Sunday Cup Classic, which took me easily about 10 attempts, and even then was under a seconds margin for a victory. All of the events were victories by a similar margin, though some took less attempts than others.

Porsche Cup was a first try, surprisingly - though I think the rain helped me a lot as it formed a dry line to let me climb through the pack that was faster than what the leader was dealing with. The AI are also really slow in the corners after Dottinger Hohe, so I made up like 3 seconds (and passed the leader) there after he came to a stop about 150m too early.

Won't have time to do the WTC800 event this week, so if someone else would want to give it a go (and/or challenge these) it'd be cool to see how low they can actually go.

Last edited:
I had my first experience of a WTC 800 event thanks to this week's challenges, and it has completely spelled out for me what I don't like about this race...

I don't like Fuji (although I am slightly warming to it, the final sector is just not fun for me), and in the wet it's just 10x worse. I'm also not fond of being several seconds behind the leaders going into the last couple of laps and not knowing if they need to pit again, because I'm just busting a gut trying to keep my laps clean and fast, unaware of it's going to be worth it.

Turns out they all pitted on lap 8, giving me a clear victory. For some reason the win feels empty (also dislike).

When do you get the rewards? I finished all the races and didn't get my tickets.

I finished all 3 in first and didn't get them. It says I did but I didn't have any gifts waiting for me in my garage.
I am also not getting rewards. I have completed 3/5 events so far. Shows 6* part ticket and 200k as "Acquired" but I have received nothing except my daily workout.
I completed all 5 events in 1st and didn’t get any rewards…wtf lol this game
Anybody have video or screenshots? I've seen it mentioned just a couple times here, but most people seem to not have any issues receiving the rewards.

Some kind of evidence would be good to see. Might be able to get help or think of tips to try to resolve the problem.

Anybody have video or screenshots? I've seen it mentioned just a couple times here, but most people seem to not have any issues receiving the rewards.

Some kind of evidence would be good to see. Might be able to get help or think of tips to try to resolve the problem.
Indeed:
1699980323641.png

1699980315396.png

1699980335900.png

No issues here, as you can see.

I'm having troubles with WTC 800 race.
Finished 19th in first try with RSR.
It's lack of consistency, too many spins...

My car ticket gave me the Nissan GTR LM Nismo.

Dear god, that thing is ultra slow and it's super aggresive on the tires.

I think I'm going to sell it.

Last edited:

I decided to finish the final 2 events today and again I did not receive the reward. I took a quick 1 minute clip for proof this time however:

It's worth noting that last weeks rewards I did receive all 3 of them. But this week I didn't get any of them. 🤔

I'm having troubles with WTC 800 race.
Finished 19th in first try with RSR.
It's lack of consistency, too many spins...
If you're just looking to get it completed, try a Gr.2 car on full wet tires. I was able to do it pretty easily with the CLK-LM, didn't need to pit for fuel or tires. Saves a bunch of time against the enemy cars since they will pit.

I decided to finish the final 2 events today and again I did not receive the reward. I took a quick 1 minute clip for proof this time however:

It's worth noting that last weeks rewards I did receive all 3 of them. But this week I didn't get any of them. 🤔

That is peculiar ... Thanks for sharing. As far as I can tell, you didn't do anything wrong. I wonder if maybe the Daily Workout ticket screen may be causing an issue?

Maybe when next week's challenges come up, already have that done and see what happens.

Back