Weird people online

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 200 comments
2 hours ago i found a lobby called NASCAR clean, what happened was that the host was a 9 years old kid with an extremely anoying voice and was going backward to ram everybody head on, i told him to not to do that and he shouted at me every word he knew and then he kicked me out

2 hours ago i found a lobby called NASCAR clean, what happened was that the host was a 9 years old kid with an extremely anoying voice and was going backward to ram everybody head on, i told him to not to do that and he shouted at me every word he knew and then he kicked me out
Wow kids these days:lol:

I was in a server with one of my PSN-friends, and all of a sudden he says he'll take his mic with him on the toilet. However he did turn it off, while he was out there.

once some of my buddies and I where racing and talking via skype...
in a break we suddenly heard a F L U S H....
that was "Lucas" taking the headset along with him and not caring....

since then we know say when want to inform our buddies that we leave for a moment for peeing we say: "Wait guys...I am doing the Lucas...." :dopey:

He also once took the headset with him into the bathtub... and his girlfrierd took a picture...
But it wouldn't be nice/fair if I post it here....lol

I joined a lobby "CLEAN OR KICK" and the host was punting and running people off the road to the all the way to the finish.

I guess you surely understood not correctly...
He maybe meant: "You can decide whether to drive clean or kick other asses on the track"... :lol:

OK serious: I am glad most online drivers are indeed very gentle!

B2T: I once joined a lobby and we where about 16 driovers and ready to start... but the host was the only one NOT on track... he didnt start race so I left..
That lobby was on for some hours and I joined later but again:
the host never startet a race or joined training...
I hope he just felt asleep and not past away... :nervous:

I might not be that weird, but I was getting totally destroyed by some people online last night, starting to think I was really ****, and then I realised that tyre restrictions had been disabled so everyone else was on racing softs. It made about 12 seconds a lap difference!

I guess you surely understood not correctly...
He maybe meant: "You can decide whether to drive clean or kick other asses on the track"... :lol:

OK serious: I am glad most online drivers are indeed very gentle!

B2T: I once joined a lobby and we where about 16 driovers and ready to start... but the host was the only one NOT on track... he didnt start race so I left..
That lobby was on for some hours and I joined later but again:
the host never startet a race or joined training...
I hope he just felt asleep and not past away... :nervous:
He had probably gone off to do something and forgot to come back to it. I did that once. My dad asked me to help with a computer build which I thought would take a few minutes but it took hours.

Anyway, that's what the reject host button is for.

He had probably gone off to do something and forgot to come back to it. I did that once. My dad asked me to help with a computer build which I thought would take a few minutes but it took hours.

Anyway, that's what the reject host button is for.

"Hey guys, there's this one button, and it helps to remove the absent host-"

kicked.

That would be my luck, and I just know it.

"Hey guys, there's this one button, and it helps to remove the absent host-"

kicked.

That would be my luck, and I just know it.
It's only fair I suppose, I got rejected (see above) and I deserved it to be honest.

Turbo-Kai
once some of my buddies and I where racing and talking via skype...
in a break we suddenly heard a F L U S H....
that was "Lucas" taking the headset along with him and not caring....

since then we know say when want to inform our buddies that we leave for a moment for peeing we say: "Wait guys...I am doing the Lucas...." :dopey:

He also once took the headset with him into the bathtub... and his girlfrierd took a picture...
But it wouldn't be nice/fair if I post it here....lol

Thats funny tough

What do you expect from a 9 year old NASCAR fan:)

just raced in route X in a LMP last night, 20 laps, everybody in ther Group C's and Lmp's then another kid got in and was using the X2011 he said he was going to be slow, when the race started he floored the gas and left us in the dust, note he was "flying" at 700km/h, suddenly he shouted at us "LOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS", host ended up kicking him so we could do our race like it was supossed to be

I joined a "CLEAN OR KICK NOX/F1" server.

Pulled out my veyron and suddenly

"woa? Kick the Ron! Kick it!"

The guy was using a fgt and I said (calmly) "you're the one in a forbidden car."

Multiple people backed me, so the fgt challenged me to a race. He was leading... For 100m. I took the lead as he wheelspun up to 3rd. We had tyre wear on and slipstream strong, he tried to slipstream me but, 231mph V 273mph. My veyron was ahead, he then drafter off of other racers to try and catch up. He lost.

But still he continued to use the fgt so, the host returned & said "race. If the fgt is last u get kiked" the fgt liked this idea. Until we pulled veyrons out.

He was an annoying brat who then spammed my message box with hurp derp lolz trolls. In the end I blocked him though.

Today I was in a lobby called Street Legal/Fia rules. Clean racing at Monza. PP limit was 555pp. Took out my M3 and won the 1st race. Then I changed to the Viper GTS-R Concept. We started racing then sudenly I got kicked. I sent a message to the host asking why did he kick me. He said I was using an illegal car (????). I tried to explain that concepts are road legal and that slick tires on the other hand aren't but he didn't listen. He didn't even warn me about that!

So sad that there are such stupid, unintelligent creatures on the internet :(:(

Today I was in a lobby called Street Legal/Fia rules. Clean racing at Monza. PP limit was 555pp. Took out my M3 and won the 1st race. Then I changed to the Viper GTS-R Concept. We started racing then sudenly I got kicked. I sent a message to the host asking why did he kick me. He said I was using an illegal car (????). I tried to explain that concepts are road legal and that slick tires on the other hand aren't but he didn't listen. He didn't even warn me about that!

So sad that there are such stupid, unintelligent creatures on the internet :(:(
Yea people like that really make me mad, people that kick you out before the race even starts are like that to, i have had it happen before.

its even more weird when you set up a 'real race' room and 12 join. none take to track, none speak, then all leave!

What I hate most are people who don't answer to my polite questions. Are they ignoring me or simply don't know how to write/speak/read :D

I was in a lobby with a guy who was making car noises including tyre screeches when he went round corners! I know the car sound effects in gt5 are not the best but there not that bad, thank the lord for the mute button

yesterday i opened a lobby for my friends called "solo latinos" only latins in spanish, an argentinian dude joined the lobby, just a level 14 showing off just because he got the X2011 from the store, he was constantly saying "are you scared" or "you can't beat me" of course in spanish,we lowered the pp to 750 and then he went on a massive scale rage, we didn't kicked him just because it was so funny hearing him saying every insult he knew, i don't understand that kind of people

I was once in a cruise lobby, and a guy on the mic was complaining at his dog for sleeping on the wrong side of the bed.

I also entered another cruise lobby, back when my entering message was 'Hooning is not a crime!'. Unknown to me, the room was run by a load of 10 year olds with thick Cockney accents. One of them told the host to kick me for my entering message. I said, "You don't even know what hooning is, do you?" and one of them said, "We don't wanna know! LOL" and then kicked me. So I sent a message to the host, explaining to him what hooning is. He then threw various threats at me and then one of his friends started messaging me, telling me to 'die in a hole'. So I told him that I would, if he dug the hole for me, and I also suggested that he told me when he was going to, so I could mark it down on my calendar. He then sent me a message back saying, "Don't die, I like you, you're funny." and then sent me a friend request. :odd:

I was once in a cruise lobby, and a guy on the mic was complaining at his dog for sleeping on the wrong side of the bed.

I also entered another cruise lobby, back when my entering message was 'Hooning is not a crime!'. Unknown to me, the room was run by a load of 10 year olds with thick Cockney accents. One of them told the host to kick me for my entering message. I said, "You don't even know what hooning is, do you?" and one of them said, "We don't wanna know! LOL" and then kicked me. So I sent a message to the host, explaining to him what hooning is. He then threw various threats at me and then one of his friends started messaging me, telling me to 'die in a hole'. So I told him that I would, if he dug the hole for me, and I also suggested that he told me when he was going to, so I could mark it down on my calendar. He then sent me a message back saying, "Don't die, I like you, you're funny." and then sent me a friend request. :odd:

Just three words: WTH??????

I host a room regularly titled " 500pp Clean - ANY car.

People will come in and race then complain that I am using a race car and street cars are not competitive. Or they want to raise the pp limit. The title says it all any car 500pp. pretty simple.

I calmly tell them to get their own race car and give that a go and instead they bail knowing they simply can't drive.

Another option that I mention is making their own room if they aren't happy with my room choices.

Many of my regular friends can beat me with a street car and I personally really like the pp system. You just have to balance which car at which track.

Inmature 10 year olds:lol:

I was in a lobby with a guy who was making car noises including tyre screeches when he went round corners! I know the car sound effects in gt5 are not the best but there not that bad, thank the lord for the mute button

Oh thank you for sharing this! :lol:
That's just so bad. ha ha ha

I host a room regularly titled " 500pp Clean - ANY car.

People will come in and race then complain that I am using a race car and street cars are not competitive. Or they want to raise the pp limit. The title says it all any car 500pp. pretty simple.

I calmly tell them to get their own race car and give that a go and instead they bail knowing they simply can't drive.

Another option that I mention is making their own room if they aren't happy with my room choices.

Many of my regular friends can beat me with a street car and I personally really like the pp system. You just have to balance which car at which track.

My kind of room

Back