What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,937 comments
Today I ran LeMans twice because money reasons. My car today was the BMW Mclaren F1 GTR 95 (power restriced, all the rest stock). The car is a big bliss to drive. Amazing.

I also completed the last 2 GT cup gr3 races I had left being these races a rainy Red Bull Ring and Mount Panorama.

On the market side I bought a Porsche Carrera GT, a Dodge Charger and and then I completed the extra menu.

A despicable wheel from a 3 stars ticket gave me 10k for my time today. The Dodge menu ticket gave me some engine tune up thing for a Dodge Viper '02.

Today i tired to chase credits and i spent some for SuperGT menu buying all three cars!!
Now i am in mood to run in events with lower pp cars and finding what can i do....
Please PD give us some decent championships!!!!
Or let us to create!!!!!

Last edited:
Bought the charger to complete the menu. Got a 1 mllion credit engine I won't use.

Ran Sardegna. Got a 4 star DW for 30K

Bought the Barker from the LD. Currently have about 1.6 million in the bank now after a solid ten days or so of grinding for credits instead of playing the game. I'd like to buy the Mclaren as well as the Jags and Lambo. Only need about 30 million more credits...looking forward to the crankshaft I win with tomorrow's DW ticket.

1. Bought the Dodge Charger '68 - Completed the menu 35 with a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ which gave me a M6 GT.3 (solded)

2. Banked the Cr. 2.000.000 from the TT at Lago Maggiore with the Civic

3. Completed the Weekly Challenge - Got a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ticket which gave me a part worth Cr. 8.500...

4. Started the new TT at Autopolis with different GR.4 (Hurracan, 650, 458, Mazda 3, mostly) - Without a ghost or a video tutorial, I'm close to gold after few laps only: 1:56.333.

5. The daily marathon gave me a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ticket (won an engine for a car....)

Last edited:
An early session, bought the Dodge Hemi from Legends to complete bonus menu 39, got 100k off the ticket. A net loss but could have been worse.
Completed S9 and S10 on my master licence, got a bronze award ticket 500k.
Went to LeMans with the 84' Skyline pitted early and put on wets as the radar looked like heavy rain coming, was in 19th as I came back onto the circuit was raining but not that bad, rain blew through and left the track moderately wet. Ran the rain tyres until worn out, dry racing line by this time although I was off the line most of the time, pitted again back to 9th place. On with mediums and two hotish laps had me bearing down on the Viper in the lead car, he pitted I didn't FM6 and ran out the final lap winning by 26 seconds. Daily roulette gave me a shaft for Nissan Z :(
Conclusion the Skyline wouldn't be fast enough to win a dry run round LeMan although through the bends it's quick, I could modify it with either more grunt or better gearing but it currently sits at 699.9pp and to not crucify the fuel consumption slapping a big turbo on and carrying excess weight makes no sense. Gears wise its a bit hoppy but both adjustable boxes add PP's.

Bought a Stratos and Mitsubishi GTO. Took the stick Stratos for a spin around Laguna Seca in stock form and I loved it. So I maxed it out and went to LeMans. It took me a few tries to figure out how to get the most speed out of it but it was a good time. Got a muffler for 650s from a ⭐⭐⭐🎫

kjb
Bought a Stratos and Mitsubishi GTO. Took the stick Stratos for a spin around Laguna Seca in stock form and I loved it. So I maxed it out and went to LeMans. It took me a few tries to figure out how to get the most speed out of it but it was a good time. Got a muffler for 650s from a ⭐⭐⭐🎫
Ohh come on, you love Stratos ?
Ok i never ride it ( got two of them) but my memories from gt6 and this car doesn't allow me to use it 😂
Isn't that " bad " as was before,or you have " kinky " habits ?

1. Bought the Dodge Charger '68 - Completed the menu 45 with a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ which gave me a M6 GT.3 (solded)

2. Banked the Cr. 2.000.000 from the TT at Lago Maggiore with the Civic

3. Completed the Weekly Challenge - Got a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ticket which gave me a part worth Cr. 8.500...

4. Started the new TT at Autopolis with different GR.4 (Hurracan, 650, 458, Mazda 3, mostly) - Without a ghost or a video tutorial, I'm close to gold after few laps only: 1:56.333.

5. The daily marathon gave me a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ticket (won an engine for a car....)
6. Edit...

1707316819262.jpeg

Ohh come on, you love Stratos ?
Ok i never ride it ( got two of them) but my memories from gt6 and this car doesn't allow me to use it 😂
Isn't that " bad " as was before,or you have " kinky " habits ?
I have very bad memories of the Stratos from 4, 5, and 6 and that's why it has taken so long for me to get one. I was expecting it to want spin at after every turn. I was expecting an oversteering debacle but it's very tame to me. I don't know if it's just me automatically adjusting to the car or what but I have no issues with it now.

kjb
I have very bad memories of the Stratos from 4, 5, and 6 and that's why it has taken so long for me to get one. I was expecting it to want spin at after every turn. I was expecting an oversteering debacle but it's very tame to me. I don't know if it's just me automatically adjusting to the car or what but I have no issues with it now.

Interesting, I bought the Stratos a long while ago, didn't want it to drive it as has has been said in gt5&6 it was a spinning mess. I may throw some Martini livery and go for a trip along memory lane.

Did the current Autopolis Time Trial with the McLaren 650S. Got barely into Gold. Good enough for now.

Then did some licenses. Golded S-10 after about 100 km. Could only manage to wrangle that beast on the wet track with max assists. Once I managed to consistently take Eau Rouge and Blanchimont properly it was only a matter of time to get through the remaining (difficult) parts. So much time on Camel straight.

Afterwards I golded Master A and B. The gold targets are definitely tougher than in the regular licenses.

Did the current Autopolis Time Trial with the McLaren 650S. Got barely into Gold. Good enough for now.

Then did some licenses. Golded S-10 after about 100 km. Could only manage to wrangle that beast on the wet track with max assists. Once I managed to consistently take Eau Rouge and Blanchimont properly it was only a matter of time to get through the remaining (difficult) parts. So much time on Camel straight.

Afterwards I golded Master A and B. The gold targets are definitely tougher than in the regular licenses.
Congrats Monsieur Wilsonson because the 917 on wet is a real challenge to gold and your score under 2:24 is simply impressive!

On the GTP account, I ground Sardegna with the 2008 Honda NSX GT500, something I hadn't done in a while. Fortunately, I remembered I needed to save fuel on the first stint. The 4-strar ticket continued its recent trend of not taking the top-left prize, giving me an Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 (which I hung onto for tuning purposes).

On the Plus account, I grabbed the McLaren F1 for Sardegna duty. I had forgotten how meta it is in non-BoP-ped form. I got the shaft (non-S camshaft for something that takes S camshafts) from the 4-star Wheel of Despair.

Starting to do some test races for my upcoming WEC series... until I realized that P2 is getting axed...

I got extra cars for Hypercar and LMGT3 to fill that void, so more testing this weekend. Also got a nice 1 mil from a 4-Star Daily.

Last edited:
I just finished the X2019 Interlagos race in first place, it was neck and neck with me and the leader. I finally caught up with him on Lap 10. I'm gonna try to finish the X2019 Menu Book today then start on the Formula one, then do the Jimmy Cup one another day. Then later on today i'll do some daily races at DF.

1. Banked Cr. 1.000.000 from the Monza TT with the Genesis orange thing... :yuck:

2. Completed the new Weekly Challenge. The 6⭐ gave me.... stupid parts for a stupid car :yuck:

3. The daily marathon 5⭐ ticket gave me Cr. 500.000 :sly:

Before starting the new TT at Mount Panorama, I need to find motivation to gold this creepy CE... :nervous:

1707395741096.png

New day new weekly challenges;
FF Japanese on high speed ring. Took my EK98 530bhp Honda out, easy win, parts = bore up for BAC Mono.
Sylvia at willow springs, S14 with 400hp, a win despite off roading twice.
Radical at German GP circuit, gosh I have forgotten this track, give me the ring any time. Missed a corner completely on the first lap and ended up with a forced reset. I decided to restart the race, ham fisted run over 4 laps, 3rd place, my Radical is quick in a straight line but not gripping. 3rd is enough for 200k and the five laps (total) gives me 27 miles, roulette = 10k. Disappointing day.

Stupidly changed time zone on my PS5 so could enter the weekly races early after reading on main post by GTP that changing time will show what races will be included the next day, Put my clock straight back to my time zone in UK but races were still unlocked, Went on this morning and done 1st 4 races, got no rewards nor my daily workout lol .

Last edited:
Ran the Bathurst TT a few times. Ran LeMans with the '68 Charger and an Audi R5. Got another 'Troon invitation from the wheel. Ran the Weekly Races at High Speed Ring and the 'Ring GP. Got carbon brakes for a safety car.

On the GTP account, after taking my 250,000 Cr. for that impossible Genesis VGT, I used 3 different rentals to get a very-marginal silver at Mount Panorama - Renault R.S.01 GT3 for a very-slow 2:09+, a Chevrolet Corvette Gr.3 for a bit-less-slow 2:05.6, and this week's meta, Genesis X GR3, for just under 2:04. I don't expect that to hold for long.

The first 3-star Wheel of Despair of the month (after 8 of 19 on this account last month, and pending the Plus run, 3 of 13 between the two accounts this month) puked out the high-showing/2nd-lowest-legal 10,000 Cr. Notably, it continued the post-1.42 trend of not giving the prize in the top-left.

For the Weekly Challenges:
  • The Japanese FF Challenge at High Speed Ring went in a clean 3:28 with a stock 2007 Suzuki Swift Sport, with no new content
  • The Silvia Sisters at Willow Springs went in a clean, but very close (0.05 seconds) 4:21 with a max-tuned Silvia K's Type S on SH tires (I somehow sold my previous Silvia Sisters car), with the 1996 Silvia freshly-added
  • The Nurburgring one-make went in a clean 9:02 (by 10.2 seconds) with a Radical SR3 SL tuned for the Tokyo grind after the stock one fell short
  • The American Clubman Cup at Trial Mountain went in a clean 10:58 with a stock Chevrolet Corvette C8, with no new content
  • The WTC 900 at Autopolis in a clean 17:34 with a stock Honda NSX CONCEPT-GT on a no-stop strategy (FM 5 the first 9 laps, FM 1 for the last lap, a close 0.4-second win)
The parts ticket broke me with carbon brakes for the VW Scirocco, while the 1,235,000 Cr. from racing and the bonuses took a bit longer than last week.

The max-speed run of the Weekly Challenges on the Plus account went as follows:
  • Japanese FF Challenge in an unclean 2:57 with a stock 2022 Honda Civic (I don't know how I lost the CRB)
  • Silvia Sisters in a clean 3:58 with a fully-upgraded (on RS tires) S15
  • The one-make in a clean 9:11 with a slightly-less-powerful Radical than I used on the GTP account
  • The American Clubman Cup in a clean 9:07 (lapping the bottom 5) with a stock Dodge Tomahawk S
  • The WTC in an unclean 17:29 with a stock Peugeot 908 on a no-stop (FM 5) strategy (again, I don't know where I lost the CRB)
I got shafted twice by the Wheels of Despair,. The parts ticket gave me the S camshaft for the same car yesterday's workout ticket gave the non-S camshaft, while today's cashless 4-star Wheel of Despair gave me the (racing crank)shaft.

I did the weekly races only and managed to loose CRB in 4 of them 😂 for reasons i know and for reasons i don't know also.
Anyway, i open the 6* crap ticket to put in the garage another crappy part .
So tired to try anything else and went to bed around 9.30 !!!.
The good part is that am 99 millions,the bad part is that I don't have where to spend some.

Bought the Nissan from the LD and finished the car menu. Won a R8 LMS which I didn't have so that's nice. But, spending several million credits to win a 500K or whatever car isn't exactly efficient. Now I gotta grind that money back.

SPent about 90 minutes at Bathurst for the new TT. Managed a bronze time about a second off silver. I'd love to spend more time on stuff like that but alas at a rate of several hours for a once-every-ten-days-payout of 1 million credits (since it appears my absolute ceiling is about half a second off gold times in the TTs) it's again an issue of efficiency. Need to keep the grind going.

Ran a Sardegna and won 10K credits for my DW. Grind, and Grind again.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back