What does a car say about its driver?

"It's practical AND we can go for skiing vacations in Vermont"

Hijet-cargo.jpg

Fire away....

I want the smallest, most underpowered minivan in existence, AND do it in the opposite of style.

*2005 Mercedes C55 AMG*

Sensible and practical to a fault. A bit boring, you just want something cheap to get you and whatever/whoever else you need to where you're going, and to do it for years without any real concerns regarding reliability.

------------
Donkervoort D8 GTO
937590_1_gallerydetail_520a2345a9750.jpg

If I had a spare $140,000 lying around, I'd buy this in a heartbeat. It's basically a Lotus/Caterham 7 from the mind of an utter madman. I love it.

The name alone just made me laugh incredibly hard haha.
Gumpert Apollo, anyone? Besides, they're Dutch, and the Dutch aren't exactly known for coming up with cool/sexy names for things.
It's still effectively a gussied up Caterham powered by an Audi turbo'd straight-5 that puts out 340hp. At less than 700 kilos, that's about 485hp/ton. :drool:

Last edited:
Sensible and practical to a fault. A bit boring, you just want something cheap to get you and whatever/whoever else you need to where you're going, and to do it for years without any real concerns regarding reliability.

------------
Donkervoort D8 GTO
*snip picture*

If I had a spare $140,000 lying around, I'd buy this in a heartbeat. It's basically a Lotus/Caterham 7 from the mind of an utter madman. I love it.

Yup, your description of the focus sounds about right.

As for the D8, if it were up to me for names; I would call it the Silver Arrow.

"I wanted a sporty SUV, but couldn't afford the Porsche Cayenne." I'm not very good at this.

-------------
Mercedes-Benz CLK 63 Black Series
Mercedes-Benz-CLK63_AMG_Black_Series_2008_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Porsche Macan: MY CAR WAS NOT MADE IN CHINA!!

Mercedes CLK: "I am a tall man with hair that suspiciously looks like pubes."

Porsche 991 Turbo S Cabriolet

original.jpg

"I bought myself a $200,000 car that has 550hp for driving down the road at 45mph on nice sunny days with my young blonde wife who totally isn't with me just for my money."

---

dodge-rampage-pick-up-12.jpg

Back