What does a car say about its driver?

"I'm wrong."

EI3VFZm.jpg

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! I DEMAND YOUR ATTENTION! LOOK AT ME! I CLIMB BUILDINGS AND DANCE AROUND ON THE ROOFS WHILE SHOUTING FROM A MEGAPHONE! LOOK AT ME!

640px-1992-1994_Toyota_Camry_Sedan.jpg

Don't be fooled, Golf's don't get anywhere near as high fuel economy as you'd think, it's costing me ten euros a week to drive my kids to school in it...

640px-Mountfujijapan.jpg

"I'm an experienced, respected train driver giving the Shinkansen 100 its last trip through the beautiful spring landscape surrounding Mt. Fuji. Also: KURISUMASU EKUSUPURESU."

1240-274-06780_1.JPG

Last edited:
Literally everything else is too mainstream.

mercury-cougar-eliminator-06.jpg

Mercury Cougar Eliminator

Everyone thinks it's a Nissan, and then I get fed up with them and have to have an icy-hot-Gurineza-cappuccino to calm myself down.

EG6 Civic making 500hp via a giant turbo.

1641667_600.jpg

Alright, I decide to finally have my first post in this thread of presumptions and prejudices :lol:

Hyundai Veloster?

It's either simply...well, let's assume this is someone's first car with a limited budget:

"I just like how it looks. It's lovely and it's kinda cute. And I heard it's quite a good car, actually."

or

"My car is so, so awesome, it's so different than what many others drive! I am so awesome because I am different! Of course, if you're different then it's nothing bad, it makes you automatically cool! You are just not cool enough if you choose to follow other people! You should not feel obligated to follow other people, you should always have the courage to be different! I love my car so very much, it's so different! That makes me so, so very special! I'm not even actually a huge fan of this car, I just wanted it because it's simply so different!"

..ahem.

Ok, next one:

Ferrari 550 LM road car

car_photo_16548_25.jpg

"The older mustangs are too common, newer ones are a p.o.s, so I'll gladly strike it in the middle."
image.jpg

A corolla wagon which just happens to be my brother's... This should be entertaining.:mischievous:

Back