What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 6,281 comments
Currently spend my time between the following games:

• Gran Turismo 7
  • Grid Legends (Purely for my Youtube Channel)
  • F1 2023 (Again, purely for my Youtube Channel)
  • Black Desert Online
  • Warframe
  • The First Decendent (Been putting in alot of time on this)
  • Powerwash Simulator (Forgot I had this well before I got the PS5 and thankfully, I have both versions)

Currently play Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth.

The first game took a while to get going but this one seems to be taking way longer, 5 hours in and it feels like im still playing the original with the same chatacters in the the same city. I'm sure it will all be worth it when it opens up..

I just got rush rally origins on ps5, on sale on pstore for 6 bucks.
What a nice little game, so much quality for a small indie game, and it only takes 125megs of install.🤣🤪
Thats nuts, it looks good, good physics, even for obstacles, sounds that you can match to each car, races with ai that are super fun,
A good bunch of stages, and rx lapping tracks.

Edit: i prefer play it with the dynamic cam, not the behind the car one.
There's a nice replay cam from more high up, and afar too.
Only thing is, i noticed a bug with the sound of the subaru in replays, like stuck on redlining, shame.
Also, supposed to be a photomode but i dont see it.

Last edited:
On what I'm pretty sure is the final mission of Ace Combat 7, guns only has been mostly fine but I forgot how the final missions are basically a test of your patience as you get relentlessly spammed with missiles, and when you're going guns only that means you spend most of your time dodging and not enough actually lining up on your targets, which is even more annoying. I have however been able to forget about buying planes which meant I accidentally accrued over 3 million of whatever the currency is so I could buy all but the final jet and all the upgrade parts, not that I had much outstanding.

Not sure I'll play it any more (for now) when I finish it but I would like the option of being able to use missiles again.

Lethal Mode is fun if you wanna try it. Essentially made every character (including Jin) dies in 1-2 hits lol
:lol: I'll pass for the time being. I'll most likely peak at Hard mode and end up rage quitting in Lethal.

System Shock - added to the list, basically decided to do an easy run and learn the game instead of going difficult into difficult completion, which reminds me of
Vaporum 2 - long time idle after playing its first game, this will take some time and preparation mapping out the ideal path and choosing skills, and lots of save and loading.

Prince of Persia: The lost crown - finished, this was good, all fair and interesting puzzles, and difficulty high or low as anyone would like to set it up for personal experience
Heroes of Hammerwatch - finished, this was not as difficult as expected, I thought the mercenary mode would be a bit more unforgiving but the most dangerous part of it is the start and once there is a bit of tankyness in the character it is almost easy again.

Back