Why 99.9% of all players won´t gold the Nordschleife Circuit Experience!

• Thread starter zocker_16
  • 607 comments
I'm really happy for each of you who managed to get gold here, maybe soon some of you will love this track as much as I do and others, This track is just something very special.

Maxi

Last edited:
I can probably do it if I set my mind to it, I have many thousands of laps of experience at N24. However I can't stand Sarah anymore, and hate the you failed start from scratch nonsense. Just let me lap until I get it. I have no issue lapping that track for 12 hours in a row lol. Set me up with an endurance race in that car and it will be done.

Maybe one day when I get bored enough. Got plenty other more fun cars to drive on N24 :)

Just love this track and did thousands of lap since GT6 era. The version we have here in GT7 looking lot better comparing to GT Sport regarding bumps and how curbs react on the car. Enjoying a lot to drive anything from road car to racing cars. I also try harded the CE and got a 6:22.9. There was some time left but happy with the result since it has being super hard to put everything together with this BMW. Here is the link :)

Last edited:
Just love this track and did thousands of lap since GT6 era. The version we have here in GT7 looking lot better comparing to GT Sport regarding bumps and how curbs react on the car. Enjoying a lot to drive anything from road car to racing cars. I also try harded the CE and got a 6:22.9. There was some time left but happy with the result since it has being super hard to put everything together with this BMW. Here is the link :)

6:22???

Are you the real IgorFraga??? That's insane!

Even if I tried to put my absolute best lap, I would barely get below 6:30. You used a wheel or a controller?

Also, not much you could do to best a time like this. Saw your video, and you maybe had 2 more seconds there at most. It was a really good lap.

Last edited:

Awesome speed...A little depressing to see how slow I am in comparison... Respect... Your work on the brake controls is impressive... Currently I'm just practicing getting to grips with the manual shift there, but I'm doing it still too many mistakes for me to be reasonably competitive.

VERY good Job

I'm really happy for each of you who managed to get gold here, maybe soon some of you will love this track as much as I do and others, This track is just something very special.

Maxi
I love the track, but I hate the car :lol:

Probably why I haven't gold it yet.

Magic lap :) - I've picked up a few tips that might help me improve me time watching this, which is good as I am very close to getting the Gold. Thanks for posting!

Yep, it's me 😂

I'm building a new youtube channel slowly focused on english content too haha.

Regarding the equipment, I'm using the TGT with TLCM pedals!
It seems like they should know your name ;P

I will also take care of your round and try to get even better myself.

Alien ninja :bowdown:

I love the fact he made this look insanely easy! Incredible Lap!

The real deal :cheers:

What a lap!!

It seems like they should know your name ;P

I will also take care of your round and try to get even better myself.
Hahaha it's okay!

I think there is a lot to gain with the gears specially, putting a heavier gear on exit seems to help a lot cause there is enough torque but it still lot easier to control most part of the time. Also you can apply around 70% to 80% of throttle and then go to 100% on corner exit. You gotta be patient on full throttle application, otherwise you go spinning around 😅

Hahaha it's okay!

I think there is a lot to gain with the gears specially, putting a heavier gear on exit seems to help a lot cause there is enough torque but it still lot easier to control most part of the time. Also you can apply around 70% to 80% of throttle and then go to 100% on corner exit. You gotta be patient on full throttle application, otherwise you go spinning around 😅
Yes thank you very much for the advice, I will try to implement it, currently I still need TCS1 as the last safety line.. If I have done a good round for me, I will also make a video of it and maybe you can check it out if you do have time and can give even more direct tips.

Btw: Of course I know who Igor Farga is, for those who thought I was something... well.

Ok the thread title is a bit controversial but I´ll explain why I say this.:cheers:

I am an experienced Gran Turismo driver with about 20 years in the series. I was successful in many competitions during this time and made it twice to the GT Academy Final in Silverstone. I´m able to do Top 100 lap times in GT Sport and I did thousands of laps around the Nordschleife.
This is my most favourite track and I would consider my times very good there. I´m always within a range of 4-8 seconds to the world records depending on car and class.
So I went for the Nordschleife Circuit Experience and expected a one try gold. This wasn't the case and it took me several attempts to beat the gold time of 6:37.800 only by a tenth. The same challenge in GT Sport has a gold time of 6.57.900 so over 20 seconds more, while the car physics in GT7 seem to be about 5 seconds slower per lap.
So I did more laps and tried the best I could do and got a 6:34.090. Of course this lap wasn't perfect and there will be aliens doing sub 6:30 but I guess no average player will ever get close to the gold time.
From the result of past events and daily races on the Nordschleife I guess there are only a few thousand players around the world who could beat this gold time. If we assume GT7 will sell several million copies this are less than 0,1% of all players.

troy-laugh.gif

Last edited:
That is still a good lap tho!

There is some corners that i think you can try to put a heavier gear to have more stable exit. Btw are you playing on a pad or wheel?
I’m on pad. Thanks, man! Yeah, in GT7 with these new physics I’ve been struggling a lot with oversteer and consequently poor exit speed. Used to be able to combat it quite well in GTS by hopping into a higher gear but not quite as successful doing the same in GT7, so far at least. Patience and more practice.

I think gold shouldn't be easily achieved by everyone but I also don't think it should be so hard that only 1% of people can achieve it.
PD don't do this sort of stuff to challenge the players. They do it so people can't earn as many credits.
I am going back to GT sport. I really don't like Gt7. I have constantly told myself that it's gonna get better but I think it's gonna be a long time until then so until it does I'm sticking to sport.

Well, after Mr. Fraga came into the thread this doesn’t seem too great anymore but hey, that’s fine. He’s at a particularly very high level. :bowdown: I’m pretty happy with this one though.
Just 6 seconds behind @1gorFraga at the Nurburgring? Well, I accept being 10 seconds behind him, and for that I still have to cut 3 seconds... :scared: (6:35.998)

I think gold shouldn't be easily achieved by everyone but I also don't think it should be so hard that only 1% of people can achieve it.
PD don't do this sort of stuff to challenge the players. They do it so people can't earn as many credits.
I am going back to GT sport. I really don't like Gt7. I have constantly told myself that it's gonna get better but I think it's gonna be a long time until then so until it does I'm sticking to sport.
How many times would you like to repeat things that are proven wrong?

You know the saying: "A lie does NOT become the truth if repeated enough times! But it can become the common belief of people who repeat that lie without knowing it's a lie!" ?

Think about it.

Firstly, there are definitely far more than 1% of GT drivers who can make it (if they want to and practice), secondly, sooo many drivers prove that this game is really playable and the "allegedly" broken physics are just an excuse for players such exams is because they fail due to lack of experience or skill.

IT is undisputed that there are vehicles that very likely would not behave exactly as they do in real life, the well-known "Snap Oversteer". BUT in order to be able to really prove this empirically, you would have to drive exactly the same car with exactly the same changes as in the game on exactly the same route under absolutely the same conditions... and then risk having an accident just like in the game. Everything else is more of a guess partly due to years of experience of some players here in real motorsport.

But people who have never pushed an iRL car to its absolute limit in their entire life should hold back on making such statements.
Also, EVERYONE here will confirm that GTS is absolutely no benchmark for GT7. Compared to GT7, GTS now plays more like Mariokart for me. The feel and movement of the cars in GTS are so far from what you would expect once you've become familiar with and accepted GT7 that it's truly terrifying.

So please spare me your constant negative posts when they cite such baseless arguments all the time.

Last edited:
Back