Why 99.9% of all players won´t gold the Nordschleife Circuit Experience!

• Thread starter zocker_16
  • 607 comments
I hadn't made it to this track on CE just yet. ive notice that a lot of the CE cars are insanely stiff and understeer like pigs for me. Im on controller. not sure if its a controller problem or not.

It's time for hair tearing out.

I got the gold in Gran Turismo Sport (I'm probably an above average player, but nowhere near the best guys) and I'm not even going to attempt to repeat that with much stricter laptime requirements. Especially since it won't even count for the trophies.

I got the gold in Gran Turismo Sport (I'm probably an above average player, but nowhere near the best guys) and I'm not even going to attempt to repeat that with much stricter laptime requirements. Especially since it won't even count for the trophies.
This is what happens when people complain about the game being too easy. Trollphony shows their true colors. I'm attempting this on controller where throttle control is way to strict due to bad trigger ranges. Pray i don't kill myself on this one lol.

Then they are not as good as they think they are and should get used to driving really fast in GT7. Even average drivers can manage the green hell with enough practice and the right technique.
This is what happens when people complain about the game being too easy. Trollphony shows their true colors. I'm attempting this on controller where throttle control is way to strict due to bad trigger ranges. Pray i don't kill myself on this one lol.
Please don't blame your failures on the controller. The tasks are definitely made in such a way that you can bring them to gold with the pad. There are other players here who create gold in this CE with TCS+ASM+Gegenlenk assistants on one pad. You need to practice and improve in proper driving.

Because the BMW M6 runs excellently on the Nodschleife.I don't think there are many other Gr3 cars that are as fast with a comparable setup.

Then they are not as good as they think they are and should get used to driving really fast in GT7. Even average drivers can manage the green hell with enough practice and the right technique.

Please don't blame your failures on the controller. The tasks are definitely made in such a way that you can bring them to gold with the pad. There are other players here who create gold in this CE with TCS+ASM+Gegenlenk assistants on one pad. You need to practice and improve in proper driving.

Because the BMW M6 runs excellently on the Nodschleife.I don't think there are many other Gr3 cars that are as fast with a comparable setup.
I never said it was impossible. Also never said i wouldnt try it either. i just think the ps4 controller has bad triggers.

Then a steering wheel could be an alternative, provided they can still use their feet well.
Unfortunately i dont have room for one currently nor can afford one given peoples ridiculously inflated prices right now. People over here charging 500$ for PS4s.

Well, I managed to stay 10 seconds and something behind @1gorFraga. :lol:
I could try to stay 9 seconds, but I need to save my 4 year old controller to do other things in the game. :sly:

Gran Turismo® 7_20220416170542.jpg

Last edited:
Then a steering wheel could be an alternative, provided they can still use their feet well.
Ok sorry for lowkey bein a little salty earlier. So my controller sensitivity was at -2. Apparently this has been severely slowing me down. i now have it at +6 sensitivity and am half way through the nurburg Exp. all gold. why i did this to myself ive no clue lmfao.

It's tough, but not that tough. Some of the sectors took me a few goes, but I achieved gold with a 6:34 on my third full lap attempt using a controller.

The sectors themselves were harder than the full lap.

It's tough, but not that tough. Some of the sectors took me a few goes, but I achieved gold with a 6:34 on my third full lap attempt using a controller.

The sectors themselves were harder than the full lap.
I guess im not imagining this then. the sectors seemed a bit extra. whats still bothering me a bit are the demos on the CE's. A lot of the sectors do not match the full lap at all. on colorado springs i noticed the demo laps had some extra speed on the starts, but when i start the game will rev bang the car on the start intead of shifting, leaving you sometimes 5 mph slower on rip.

I guess im not imagining this then. the sectors seemed a bit extra. whats still bothering me a bit are the demos on the CE's. A lot of the sectors do not match the full lap at all. on colorado springs i noticed the demo laps had some extra speed on the starts, but when i start the game will rev bang the car on the start intead of shifting, leaving you sometimes 5 mph slower on rip.
I swear I saw this one session and one session only... at launch of the sector (8) I would immediately lose ground to ghost. After a few attempts I exited to the main screen and when I came back to the sector a bit later it was back to normal and I launched with the same speed as the ghost. Some weird glitch I guess? I didn't notice it again on any sector when I had example ghost on.

I hadn't made it to this track on CE just yet. ive notice that a lot of the CE cars are insanely stiff and understeer like pigs for me. Im on controller. not sure if its a controller problem or not.

Try turning off counter steer in assists

Simply incredible lap Igor! :bowdown:
I think I need to watch this and go back for some more laps as I´m usually about 6-8 seconds behind your times around the Nordschleife! :cheers:

Lot of things have changed and i took a bit of time to understand a bit better too. Wanna see you improving the pb times!

After hundreds of miles of trying I got gold on everything, using wheel for some and controller.
My best lap with the G29 was about 6.43, I think I just had 1 TC setting for that and I just couldn't do much better.
For my gold lap I used controller and decided it was time to use all the help I could get so turned on all assists: TC on 1, counter steer assist on, ASM on and I felt I could push that bit more and I can lean closer to the tv which I can't with wheel and after more trying I got gold by 3 tenths.

After hundreds of miles of trying I got gold on everything, using wheel for some and controller.
My best lap with the G29 was about 6.43, I think I just had 1 TC setting for that and I just couldn't do much better.
For my gold lap I used controller and decided it was time to use all the help I could get so turned on all assists: TC on 1, counter steer assist on, ASM on and I felt I could push that bit more and I can lean closer to the tv which I can't with wheel and after more trying I got gold by 3 tenths.

I found I was quicker with TC off. Tried TC 1 a couple of times but just found it costing me time coming out of a few key corners.

I got gold on everything.
Licenses, missions, Circuit Experience

Just take ya time

My first complete lap was 0.1 outside the gold...Bit gutted with that (as i made a mess of the last corners). After many more crashes and "track limits" I got it down to 6.36.344, good enough for gold so its another one out the way

Count me in as one of the .1%.

Did it last night. Wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, honestly; I think my bijillion laps around it in GT-S helped a lot. There were two sectors that gave me some trouble. I can't recall which exactly, but 7 or 8 or something. S1 was also one of the harder ones which was what dissuaded me from this CE for a bit. But, if one was being tough, I'd just skip it and come back. Worked really well as when I came back to it, got it pretty quick.

My first full lap I think I would've gotten it, but I doubted it and braked too late after the long straight. Second one I was over by a second. Third one got it with a 6:36.7X. Was actually surprised to get it as I would need two hands to count the amount of mistakes I made: too deep here, a little squirrelly there, turn in off at times, etc.

I had a harder time with Bathurst and Laguna (still haven't golded the full lap on Laguna).

PS - If I had a nickle for every time in a CE I got within .050 of gold but not quite there, I'd be rich. That being said, sometimes the GT gods smile down on me.

Attachments

• Gran Turismo® 7_20220417214559.png
    Gran Turismo® 7_20220417214559.png
    381.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Gran Turismo® 7_20220417210726.png
    Gran Turismo® 7_20220417210726.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I got gold on the lap today, not the greatest lap, but it was good enough for the 5 million credits :)

Just the Leman's 1 lap attack left to complete all of the Circuit Experiences.

JkqKPfx.jpeg

Controller Sensitivity:6, TCS:1, ABS: Default, Brake Bias:0

Replay is shared in-game, I use bumper view.

Last edited:

Just my 5 cents.. S1 is not my best time but close.. and S7 well.. carousel.. I still want to deliver. Even my complete lap is not finished and where it should be.

Update: S7 from the Ring Online.

Last edited:
Back