Why 99.9% of all players won´t gold the Nordschleife Circuit Experience!

• Thread starter zocker_16
  • 607 comments
I got gold on the lap today, not the greatest lap, but it was good enough for the 5 million credits :)

Just the Leman's 1 lap attack left to complete all of the Circuit Experiences.

JkqKPfx.jpeg

Controller Sensitivity:6, TCS:1, ABS: Default, Brake Bias:0

Replay is shared in-game, I use bumper view.
I have this uncanny need to be in Cockpit and no assists for some reason, but due to some of the GR.3 cars having terrible visibility i.e. Ford GT Le Mans, and others. I gave bumper view a go doing the Red Bull endurance in the RCZ. Started out Decent but the GR.3 Mercedes is busted in that race. I ran Bumper once rain came, theres just something about that bumper view, you suddenly start outpacing yourself from 5 mins ago lol. Ima try this in bumper now. The M6 view isnt horrible but i like seeing more of the road. Good stuff mayne.

2 weeks after my last 0.1 second gain, I've finally found another 0.1 seconds!

With 7 seconds still to find to get gold, I reckon that's only 2.7 years to go to get there......
Make us a video of your ride, maybe we can make concrete suggestions for improvement.

It's gotten ridiculously easy... Now easily 95% of drivers can do it.

S1 alone improved significantly in about 20-30 minutes.

Attachments

• 20220425_180036.jpg
    20220425_180036.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 20220425_180302.jpg
    20220425_180302.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 20220425_181519.jpg
    20220425_181519.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 19
Curious of your feedback ;)
Just got the final gold on the Ring (had all gold on all CEs, missing just this one).
Car is really easy to handle now, has plenty of grip and in order to spin you really have to do it on purpose.
Still need some skills to complete the lap, but if you know what you are doing you should have no problem.
I took almost 2 seconds away from my previous best lap with few effort, no big mistakes but I didn't push to the limit like I had to do with the previous patch. You can easily have the demo ghost in the field of view for most of the lap.

Finished the rest of these since the patch, quite a lot more enjoyable because the cars are a lot more predictable now. Nordschleife was pretty easy, only one of the sectors took a few tries, most were one shots along with the lap - ran a 6:36 flat.

I also went back and checked the 908 at Le Mans out of interest and it was much nicer to drive, nowhere near the stupid oversteering mess it was before. I'd suggest to anyone that hasn't done these, it's worth a shot now.

It is. I couldn't gold the full lap before. Came back today and beat it by almost three seconds on the first try.
Almost 3 seconds faster than gold?

What proof do you need that PD has now ruined a large part of the game with this "terrible" patch.

It's just a pity that there are no real alternatives to GT7 for me, otherwise I would have deleted it yesterday!

It is. I couldn't gold the full lap before. Came back today and beat it by almost three seconds on the first try.
I can confirm the BMW is much easier to handle without TC using the controller. I have shaved off 3 second of my lap time, and now I'm only 3 seconds away from gold :ouch:

Almost 3 seconds faster than gold?

What proof do you need that PD has now ruined a large part of the game with this "terrible" patch.

It's just a pity that there are no real alternatives to GT7 for me, otherwise I would have deleted it yesterday!
I can finally drive any car I want and enjoy it, but the game is ruined now? Okay...

The time itself was never the challenge for me. The car was so impossible to read that I had to tip-toe around just to stay on the track. It's not like I'm faster around some corners than I was before. It's just now I was able to hit every corner the way I wanted instead of getting only one or two corners right each time.

And in any case three seconds isn't too crazy over such a long lap. A youtube video I saw before the patch showed someone managing to beat the gold time by 6 seconds! Would you say his performance is proof that the game was already too easy?

@Live For Speed
Is that the Nurburgring one? I haven't tried it yet. I'm sure it will come to you if you keep it up.

Last edited:
I can finally drive any car I want and enjoy it, but the game is ruined now? Okay...

The time itself was never the challenge for me. The car was so impossible to read that I had to tip-toe around just to stay on the track. It's not like I'm faster around some corners than I was before. It's just now I was able to hit every corner the way I wanted instead of getting only one or two corners right each time.

And in any case three seconds isn't too crazy over such a long lap. A youtube video I saw before the patch showed someone managing to beat the gold time by 6 seconds! Would you say his performance is proof that the game was already too easy?

@Live For Speed
Is that the Nurburgring one? I haven't tried it yet. I'm sure it will come to you if you keep it up.
You didn't understand what it's about, but that's not bad either.

Please refer @1gor
he beat the Nordschleife CE BEFORE the patch with 6:22,9xx... So it was possible to be really fast there with the car... of course many drivers, including ME, aren't even remotely as fast and precise as him! BUT it was possible and I wasn't exactly slow there BEFORE the patch with a 6:32.xxx, whereby I noticed exactly where I made unnecessary mistakes that cost me several seconds in total.

So I'm sorry if you feel offended, it's not my intention, I just want to address the obvious... you just didn't drive well enough BEFORE the patch! And even now you will still have enormous potential to achieve even better times, but for this it would be necessary to understand where YOU make your mistakes while driving.

As I already write.. now I'm almost 0.5 seconds faster than before the patch in the first sector alone.. and I was really fast there before... if only half of the sectors can be ridden that much faster, it is that's a significant difference. And I can already say... some sectors are even significantly faster than "only" 0.5 seconds. So the golden age of this challenge is simply pointless!

As I already write.. now I'm almost 0.5 seconds faster than before the patch in the first sector alone.. and I was really fast there before... if only half of the sectors can be ridden that much faster, it is that's a significant difference. And I can already say... some sectors are even significantly faster than "only" 0.5 seconds. So the golden age of this challenge is simply pointless!
people who did it before the nerf know it themselves, so the reason you are concerned is that your friends on the leaderboards will now compete with your times? is that the issue? because honestly who cares. the important thing is that gt3 cars handle with more stability and predictability, which is, according to people who drive the cars irl, more realistic. did you do overtake mission at spa in wet conditions in the 80s f1 cars on racing tyres? or any of the dirt track missions with slicks? same kind of thing

Last edited:
Back