World Motorsport Association

• Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 1,067 comments
kk20
I can make the fanciest one of them all. Heck I could even replicate GTPlanet. Im not talking about using webs or any other free service. Im talking about using actual programing languages....With the right codes anything is possible....

WOW! I wish I had computer programming skills...

polarbear345
WOW! I wish I had computer programming skills...

Its pretty easy once you learn it all....The hard part is actually getting the site online and the cheapest and fastest way to do it. Whether it be running your own servers or just renting online server space....

Im pretty sure that GTPlanet rent out online server space. 9gag dont even run their own servers but instead are using the amazon cloud hosting....

Our own website will be awesome, for the future if we get 100+ members, we could incorperate any other racing game and other platforms, the handicap system could work brilliant, I'm excited lol

Our own website will be awesome, for the future if we get 100+ members, we could incorperate any other racing game and other platforms, the handicap system could work brilliant, I'm excited lol

Twice you say that, huh? You must be very excited. :lol: There just aren't enough smilies to express how much I want to joke with you about that. :sly:

On a completely irrelevant note: The third post is up-to-date, with a provisional Stewarding system, which will get us through, until I'm fully able to finish the Driver's Handbook, and Rulebooks, etc.

Last edited:
Lol sorry guys, my phone says it times out so I re-send it, poor niz last night got about 30 pm's doubled up lol

A website would be cool, but lets get our house in order first and not put the cart before the horse ... All this talk of Handicaps, Leaderboards and Tiers is stagnating ... suggestions and ideas are popping up and fading away ... lets sort out the current issues before we run ahead of ourselves people ... 👍

A website would be cool, but lets get our house in order first and not put the cart before the horse ... All this talk of Handicaps, Leaderboards and Tiers is stagnating ... suggestions and ideas are popping up and fading away ... lets sort out the current issues before we run ahead of ourselves people ... 👍

Yup.

I don't want any bias or influential decisions by the Board Members/Steward Council ... I would like to have another non-Board Member on the Council to remain partial and unbiased, who will report directly to me ... I have a person in mind ... :sly:

I don't want any bias or influential decisions by the Board Members/Steward Council ... I would like to have another non-Board Member on the Council to remain partial and unbiased, who will report directly to me ... I have a person in mind ... :sly:

Then, we shall contact them, if need be? I'll update my post.

MrMelancholy15
Ummm, because they're already trusted enough to become Board Members, they're trusted enough to be Stewards Council members, I suppose.

Sound good mate i read it and you orgnaize it well . 👍

Sound good mate i read it and you orgnaize it well . 👍

Thanks. :) I'm just trying to maintain the order here.

Whereas everyone has their own ideas for the W.M.A., I see it as a chance to have highly organized racing series, which everyone enjoys, regardless of events. The best way, is to ensure a "community" feel.

Then, we shall contact them, if need be? I'll update my post.

No need to update yet ... I'll give you my "eyes and ears" soon ... :lol: ... no trying to get funny hey, just trying to keep things on an equal par and fair to everybody ...

No need to update yet ... I'll give you my "eyes and ears" soon ... :lol: ... no trying to get funny hey, just trying to keep things on an equal par and fair to everybody ...

No, I meant, that I would (and did) add a disclaimer, saying that we reserve the right to contact W.M.A. members, and invite (not force) them to join the Stewards Council.

I'm making a call on the Standardized points and going to post it on the second post ...

Concerning the Handicap System, those in favour of Dave's and cnd's suggestion,say "Aye" ...

AYE

NizmoDr3
WMA Points System, Handicap & Leaderboard

Non-DLC users will automatically gain 9 points per race they cannot participate in. Due to them not owning the Track DLC's

Thats very good points system . Iam start to be in love with this group keep the good work 👍 Aye

Last edited:
Yes bud i know just i don't have DLC and i said before that i can't play this tracks if its in any champion so i will lose more points then Niz come up with this so i fell good thanks bud for your point .

Shot bud, but how many of those drivers are racing this weekend?

Plus the fiat trophy is still "cancelled" on the main page,

Oh 🤬 :banghead: ... I'll sort it out now ...

As far as I know, the following races are taking place this week;

Karts
ITCC
Bankfin
Fiat Trophy
Conti

^^ cool, for the handicap maths I need all hosts to pm me the results, as soon as practical,

Remember the more info I can get for this the more true the net result will be,

I am going to go ahead and post my "scores" for my handicap now from last weekend to go ahead and get a number running.

ALMS: 2nd LMP

Rolex: 1st DP

ITCC: 3rd, 2nd, and 1st.

@ C ... we only using WMA series to work out the Handicaps ... unless you want to convince the series hosts to join our organization ... :sly:

Latest Posts

Back