::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 5 Closed] :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 1,001 comments

Q1: Season Car choice? / Q2: Should we run another Preseason race? **2 votes only!**

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And as for my tires - Softs were used (evident in replay if it was watched), only because it was not clear what tires to use for the qualification.

I specifically checked the regulations in post 2 before trying for my qual time to make sure i was within regulations set by Masi - it only showed Hards for the race in the post, but it was not entirely clear of regulations for qualification.

Masi, maybe you could put a brief summary of settings to use during qualys to avoid discrepencies / misunderstandings? (in the event that we do not do online qualifications where such things can be regulated)

Please dock me whatever the penalty is for using softs.
As well, I would like a video of Aderrrms replay to be posted for validation, and if not, the same penalty imposed. (Not saying you didnt use Hards Aderrrm, but in order to be fair to everyone since your zip file doesnt even seem to be valid on my generic Windows computer..)

I did. I had it on Page 1 saying that we chaned to hard tyres. I even had the thread title saying "Important Update Post 1"

Sent PM to sign up for GT300 series.

PSN: kroxsox
Class: GT300 - Asparadrink RX7

Also Masi put me down to be a STEWARDS/SAFTY CAR (if theres still space)

however i cannot host lobbys for big races as my net wont cope with it (sorry)

Also does any1 need their lap to be checked if so please post you name and what page it is on and i will happly download and check it...

👍

Masi FWIW I did a test on my PS3's browser at Speedtest.net

PS3 Browser:
12.15 Mb/s Down
2.5 Mb/s Up

Speed from PS3 Internet test:
12.0 Mb/s Down
2.1 Mb/s Up

Speed from PC:

18.3 Mb/s Down
2.6 Mb/s Up

I do have the option of more upload via upgrading if needed. . I would do so and commit to being on the list of people that will host.

I run about 25Mbps with 1Up. Monoha will host D2 for the moment. We'll test your connection on Qualy session next week maybe.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't mind being the pace/safety car in D2, and host aswell. And that way, if there will be room in the GT500, ill just pop in and join :-)

By the way, the video in post 1 is very annoying, it somehow starts on it own everytime I go to that page.

The autoplay is annoying - but it does get your attention. I'm leaving it for the new guys :D

If I'm not able to race in GT500, then I will race in GT300 from the back if possible, just keep me informed.

Ok you are in.

1 more spot available.

what did you run for your setp?

i couldnt get my nsx to rotate enough in sector 1 to make good time in the tight corners, but my sectors 2 and 3 were quick

my front end would wash out with understeer

Maximum downforce on both front and rears, unfortunately I cannot remember what else I did, but the downforce levels found me over a second. I will have to look on my PS3 to get the details.

QT3Bzza.jpg

GTP_monoha will post in the thread and invite people if there are spaces available, so please keep yourself updated by reading the latest posts.

First come first serve if anything opens up. The provisionals spots already taken for D2 👍

No problem Masi. Looking to help this series any way possible.

FWIW I got to thinking. I run my own CNC machine shop. I could make some plaques and what nots to send out as prices in the end. If we want to get serious I could make a trophy, but that wont pro bono work. ;)

Raceday Roll Call?

Please Copy-n-Paste and add your Name!

Division 1
GT300 - GTP_masicampo

Division 2

Maximum downforce on both front and rears, unfortunately I cannot remember what else I did, but the downforce levels found me over a second. I will have to look on my PS3 to get the details.

thanks i'll give that a try...my suspension feels pretty good so maybe the DF was what i was missing

i really need my engine to break in too...almost at 1000 miles and still at 504hp:crazy:

No problem Masi. Looking to help this series any way possible.

FWIW I got to thinking. I run my own CNC machine shop. I could make some plaques and what nots to send out as prices in the end. If we want to get serious I could make a trophy, but that wont pro bono work. ;)

My father works in CNC also :) haha that be awesome... GT Logo anyone? :sly:

Division 1
GT300 - GTP_masicampo
Moieman
GT500 - Paginas

Division 2
OwensRacing
GT500 - faqoldschool

Bump!

Roll Call

Copy and Paste - add your name!

Division 1
GT300 - GTP_masicampo
GT300 - Moieman
GT500 - Paginas

Division 2
GT500 - OwensRacing
GT500 - faqoldschool

Last edited:
Quick suggestion............run Div 1 race after Div 2....winner in both GT500 and GT300 get the move up to Div 1 race back row? That may not even be in line with the series, just a thought I had.

In dirt racing they do heats and top cars make A-main many lock in A from q times though....which is our Div 1 race so to speak.

Roll Call

Division 1
GT300 - GTP_masicampo
GT300 - Moieman
GT500 - Paginas
GT500 - NilsUrban

Division 2
GT500 - OwensRacing
GT500 - faqoldschool

Roll Call

Division 1
GT300 - GTP_masicampo
GT300 - Moieman
GT500 - Paginas
GT500 - NilsUrban

Division 2
GT500 - OwensRacing
GT500 - faqoldschool

Waiting List
GT500 - Dregato

PSN: GTP_Senninha
Car: Autobacs Arta Garayia
Class: GT300
Lap Time: 2.01.714

Clean 👍
turn 2 you pushed to the limit lol was close but very clean well done nice lap

Roll Call

Division 1
GT300 - GTP_masicampo
GT300 - Moieman
GT500 - Paginas
GT500 - NilsUrban

Division 2
GT500 - OwensRacing
GT500 - faqoldschool
GT300 - GTP_african_kat

Waiting List
GT500 - Dregat

Unfortunately I'm not sure if I'll get back in time tonight for the race start, so I'll leave myself off the roll-call for now. Fingers crossed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back