WSCC 1° Super GT300 & GT500 - ***COMPLETED***

• Thread starter gippone
  • 217 comments
just updated the time zones on the front page using:

UTC - Universal time (London/Lisbon time)
MET - Middle European Time (Paris/Madrid/Rome/Berlin)
EST - Eastern Time (New York)

also, added the link to http://www.timezonecheck.com/ to consult in case you need it

Gippone - put me down for testing both the GT 300 and GT 500.

I have a couple of cars for each class - I guess we will be trying out a few tonight yes?

Gippone - put me down for testing both the GT 300 and GT 500.

I have a couple of cars for each class - I guess we will be trying out a few tonight yes?

hi there Malc01, you're in for both! yes everyone can try some cars tonight... If I can I will open the room early this afternoon for let you guys test more cars

I think I can open the room for testing starting from 6pm UTC/7pm MET ;)

@ gippone hey just wanted to let you know that my brother was going to give me the car I built for the GT500 but GT is saying that he can't gift it to me and that his limit has been reached for today what else should I do? I guess I can share it, but does that mean that you cant gift SuperGT?

You can gift any of the SuperGT cars. I'm not sure if a bunch of mods would make them ungiftable by putting them over the credit limit; but there are no "legal" mods to do for these cars anyway. I've gifted a lot of SuperGT 500 cars with extra tires and never had a problem. I'm thinking you may have something different since you say "the car I built for the GT500".

BTW: is it just me, or did the HP limit increase on the GT500 cars? I thought it was originally 502HP. :)

Another BTW: I have every SuperGT 300/500 car, so if anyone needs a specific one, just let me know.

BTW: is it just me, or did the HP limit increase on the GT500 cars? I thought it was originally 502HP. :)

Another BTW: I have every SuperGT 300/500 car, so if anyone needs a specific one, just let me know.

yes you're right... I retouched the limit to 510hp because 502hp is not possible so set in a online room :)

Are there still places in the GT500? I'd like to enter with the Premium Raybrig NSX if possible.

(I hope you don't forget the ICGT500 this Saturday! :P)

EDIT: I just realised I was getting UTC and BST mixed up, I wont be able to participate, it's just an hour too late for me.

Last edited:
Are there still places in the GT500? I'd like to enter with the Premium Raybrig NSX if possible.

(I hope you don't forget the ICGT500 this Saturday! :P)

EDIT: I just realised I was getting UTC and BST mixed up, I wont be able to participate, it's just an hour too late for me.

It's a pity you can't participate Arkano... maybe in the GT300? :sly:

Great races guys!! Tomorrow I will post some results and some photos!! Congrats Teeds and Atlas!!

Great races guys!! Tomorrow I will post some results and some photos!! Congrats Teeds and Atlas!!

Yes very good race! From what I saw everyone was driving respectfully today, leaving others a little bit of room even in tight situations. Hope we can keep it clean like this in all the races!

In both GT300 and GT500 I swapped places with Teeds for the first half-a-dozen laps. In GT300 I made a silly mistake on brakes and lost contact, in GT500 I tried to follow Teeds and wait for his mistake but instead it was me who blinked first...it is so hard following someone closely as they block your view and you can't see the apex...better just to run in first like Teeds :)

Anyway good racing, hope to see everyone next week.

I must admit I was not 100% clean today in the GT500.
Sorry Sientex and Allascato, for the contacts we had. I was really struggling with that car. I'll have to work on its setup.

I had trouble too, Turbo. It's been awhile for me racing online and it was definitely less grippy than my Lounge testing sessions. Might need to adjust my settings too. But it's great to race again! Congrats Teeds and the other podium finishers.

Thanks for letting me get some practice in during the testing at Monza, I got disconnected from the server, and it turned out to be caused by our internet connection. Good luck with the series!

disconnected twice again - sorry guys,
doesnt look like my connection is any good to our hosts :(

so you want to be pulled out of championship?
have you tried to clean your cache and open the correct ports on your router? :)

Last edited:
so you want to be pulled out of championship?
have you tried to clean your cache and open the correct ports on your router? :)

Hi Gippone, I'd cleared my Cache, both times
For each championship I've tried.

Not sure about port opening - its not actual my router, but ill have a look over the weekend...

I'll have another go with both the Weds events and see how things go..
I'll confirm after that, if thats ok...

Thanks

Not sure about port opening - its not actual my router, but ill have a look over the weekend...

I'll have another go with both the Weds events and see how things go..
I'll confirm after that, if thats ok...

Thanks

port forwarding in your router explained in the home thread is critical to online stability and lag issues. Let me know! I'll wait no prob :)

@TheGranVette can you confirm me your entry? since you have not participated the preseason

@Malc01 also, can you confirm me your participation?

@EVERYONE Please state the car you'll be using for the GT300 & GT500

Back