WSCC - Race Modified Championship - Wednesday Evenings ** 1 spot open**

• Thread starter turbogeit
  • 177 comments
First post updated

- final races next wednesday
- link to world clock

results and standings will be updated later today

Update results done

@teeds: got a message that your GTP-mailbox is full.
@teeds: you can still become the Elise champion. So, if you want you can participate next week.

New update post #1

This is a race with qualifying and visibility check, everybody must be there 15 minutes before starting hour

Start is at 9pm London time; lounge opens at 8:15pm london time.

Please check your timezone using the link in the first post of this thread.

Oh no! I need to make a last-minute change of plans. I can't do it right now because I just remembered that I have someone coming over at 3:00. I'm so sorry... I completely forgot. I can't make it. :(

I am the champion! according to my calculation at least :P
Anyhow, if my calculations are correct, is there any chance that the price car could be changed ? i already have two '08 autobacs :P another one would just be a waste :P

I am the champion! according to my calculation at least :P
Anyhow, if my calculations are correct, is there any chance that the price car could be changed ? i already have two '08 autobacs :P another one would just be a waste :P

Congrats sientex, well deserved. 👍 It was a real pleasure racing against you in this series. :)

Was a pleasure driving against you as well :)
we should really do more races around the nordschleife, that track is way better than those city tracks :P

Congrats to the winners! Its great to see, we have a lot of fast and clean drivers in the club :)

turbo, sorry for bumping you twice at breaking, no excuse, bad driving on my part.
And to aceboy, at one point there was some lag going on, I saw a clear passing in one corner and suddenly you/we were overlapping ghostcars . Hope I didnt slow you down.

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone driving in this class of driver will no doubt improve all of us which is what its all about well done fellas.👍

Results of Round 5

Integra - Laguna Seca

1. teeds (10)
2. Scanny_Flick (6)
3. Cobrius (4)
4. boshuter (3)
5. aceboy127 (2)
6. ID_racing (1)
7. johnboy1975 (1)
8. R620Turbo/Turbonutter69 (1)
9 Turbogeit (1)

DNF XavierFWD

Elise 111R - Monaco

1. Scanny_Flick (10)
2. aceboy127 (6)
3. Turbonutter60/R620Turbo (4)
4. boshuter (3)
5. johnboy1975 (2)
6. Sientex (1)
7. Turbogeit (1)
8. Cobrius (1)

Daywinner:

1. Scanny_Flick (16 points)
2. aceboy127 (8p)
3. boshuter (6p)
etc.

As for the championships:

-Teeds wins Integra RM championship
- Sientex wins the Elise RM championship

More complete results this weekend.

By the way guys, yesterday was not really a good example of clean driving. I got several complaints about the following:

- One driver that was considered by several other drivers to be "wild" in both races. He will be asked to follow our Race School Courses.

- Apparently some of us have problems with braking. I never got so many bumps in the back in one race as yesterday. My setup was not good for braking and I drove defensive lines, but the car who comes after must take that in account.

- At the replay I saw that most of you touched the barriers in Monaco like rally drivers do on Ice races. But on tarmac that is normally impossible and not really what we call clean driving. With a city series to come, that worries me a bit (not so much for Rome and Madrid, where you can't gain time with that, but again for Monaco). So I am thinking about using full damage for the final race of the VW Golf European Cities Cup.

I bumped the walls quite a lot but i really can't drive that track...

The wall bumping is not the biggest problem, but it was frustrating for me, who avoided almost all the time the walls, that most others didn't and didn't loose speed on that or get damage.

I do not hate that track, but the fact that you can wallbang as much as you want on it, without getting damage. Another serious bug of GT5...

And of course Sientex: congratulations

I was like a pinball on Monaco at one point as I just lost concentration.
I found it to be like F1. Every time I got close to someone my car was fishtailing everywhere like the dirty air was affecting my downforce. Never noticed it before.

Hi guys, post #2 has been updated with the final standings.

Congrats to Teeds and Sientex

Prize cars will be sent during the week.

Last edited:
Back