WSCC - Wednesday - Lexus IS-F RM Japan Cup - Sign-up open

• Thread starter turbogeit
  • 149 comments
Suzuka today then people.
Suzuka is going to be difficult with the warm up lap.
Where will overtakes be allowed? Will it be after the first right handers?

I agree with the difficulties of the warm-up lap. I´ll have to check, but I seem to remember there is a sectorline somewhere after that first righthander. If so , we could allow overtaking after passing that sectorline?

no prob demonblade, and thanks.

The race will take place in turbos lounge, which will be open from:

8:30pm UK/9:30pm CET/3:30 EST – Race start: 9pm UK/10pm CET / 4pm EST

Qualifying procedure
- Qualifying starts 10 minutes before the races (with a countdown).
- Visibility check before start of qualifying. Drivers that cannot see all other drivers must quit, restart PSN, clear their cache and enter again.
- Once qualifying started, nobody leaves the track (do not go to lounge or pits by exit button)
- If you leave the track, you loose your grid position: obligation to close up at the back of the field at exit of turn 1.

Rolling start
Race starts with a warming-up lap on 1 row in qualifying order. Pole-position determines the pace.
Overtaking is allowed at the exit of turn 1, the 180 degree righthander of lap 2 ..
Too early overtaking: 30 seconds penalty.

The results from last nights racing at Suzuka

1. Dragonistic
2. gator of kana
3. S4-marsh
4. turbonutter69
5. cobrius
6. ID_racing
7. aceboy127

Great racing everyone, the track was well suited for the car. And congrats to dragonistic who once again managed a very convincing win!

Personally I finally managed to dial out the understeer, and with some more finetuning and a lot more practice, I think this car can be a great drive.
I battled aceboy for most of the race, he was clearly faster on some parts of the track, where I was way to cautious, and he made fewer mistakes, but his tires seemed to wear out much faster.
Hope to see you all again after the summerbreak!

Good race indeed, shame about the slightly lower turnout but didn't seem to dampen spirits.

Look forward to seeing the photos turbo 👍.

Hey not to sound like some sort of materialistic seeker, but how about those premium car prizes for the top 3 winners!! :lol:

Few pics.
Fuji first.
5939418953_e62102a7a2_b.jpg

5939418959_6ece7996b3_b.jpg

5939975506_731ae5335e_b.jpg

5939423317_644c452823_b.jpg

5939423323_7d1699e553_b.jpg

5939423327_c395797e13_b.jpg

5939980260_17cd3414bf_b.jpg

5939423325_599838dda4_b.jpg

Now onto Suzuka which was an awesome race with action going off all over the track throughout the race.

5939980274_2820ac1f06_b.jpg

5939980272_461aecaffe_b.jpg

Race start.
5939982730_b1e8abe0fc_b.jpg

My first of many trips through the gravel trap.
5939982746_88e7e38157_b.jpg

5939982756_33ef9e8dde_b.jpg

5939987456_e8874536d2_b.jpg

5939987460_33b5e005a5_b.jpg

5939987468_c7c195600d_b.jpg

Excellent pics from some great racing Turbo 👍

It would be nice to see the results updated and prizes delivered though :)

Last edited:
Excellent pics from some great racing Turbo 👍

It would be nice to see the results updated and prizes delivered though :) and the golf rm series

It was great fun.
Loads of action everywhere I've got so many pics that I couldn't be bothered to put them all up.
I missed loads of good moves at that. lol

Here are the long-awaited final results and information regarding prizes.

1. Dragonistic (45)
2. japan_gator (36)
3. R620turbo (26)
4. cobrius (21)
5. s4-marsh (20)
6. boshuter (14)
7. ID_racing (13)
8. aceboy127 (10)
9. GTP_demonblade (9)
10. Turbogeit (6)
11. MindlessRiff (2)
12. zwyatt (0)

Season – Prizes

Season winner receives the title of WSCC Lexus IS-F RM Japan Cup Champion, and a 900.000 Cr. Premium car of his choice
2nd place will receive a 500.00 Cr. Premium car of his choice
3rd place will receive a 250.000 Cr. Premium car of his choice

Congrats to Dragonistic!

Congrats Dragonistic you was very very quick.
If I race with you again i'm nicking your car keys first. :crazy::sly:

Last edited:
Thanks fellas, wasn't as easy as the results make it seem! Although I've not ran in many series, this was my first overall win in anything 👍.

Thanks fellas, wasn't as easy as the results make it seem!

Not as easy? Man If I had a 20 second gap I wouldn't be sweating that's for sure :lol:.

Oh and speaking of those prizes, do we state our choices here?

Last edited:
Not as easy? Man If I had a 20 second gap I wouldn't be sweating that's for sure :lol:.

Oh and speaking of those prizes, do we state our choices here?

I never started with a 20 second gap though :lol:, Fuji was particularly intense thanks to you :lol:. It's never over until the chequered flag flies, it only takes a spin onto the grass then another on the dirty tyres and 20 seconds is gone. Suzuka I definately felt more comfortable, the pressure was off and you guys were busy squabbling which left me to drive into the distance, Tokyo however those walls are always menacing when you could easily knock damage onto the car with the slightest error.

I tried to stay with you but lost it on the first lap just before the back straight.:dopey:
Was hoping to draft you to keep up. lol

I knew that's exactly what you wanted to do, so my aim (which didn't change in either race) was to try to gap whoever was following enough to keep me safe come whatever was the first main straight hence the swerving to get a teeny bit of heat in the tyres and whatnot, anything to improve my chances of bolting. Meanwhile I've narrowed my prize choice down to 2 👍.

I was absolutely ragging the car just to keep up with you on the first race lap. Partly cold tyre's caught me out just before the back straight though.
My own fault for pushing too hard. I need to chillax a bit.
Seems i'm fast when following someone but over cautious when someone is following me. :nervous:

I was absolutely ragging the car just to keep up with you on the first race lap. Partly cold tyre's caught me out just before the back straight though.
My own fault for pushing too hard. I need to chillax a bit.
Seems i'm fast when following someone but over cautious when someone is following me. :nervous:

Sounds like you got the same kind of issues that I had. Dragon had to literally lecture me for an hour straight not to get nervous when someone's tailgating me. I prefer doing the tailgating than being tailgated, had too many experiences where I get rear-ended just before a turn. I was actually glad I had some breathing room at some points on the track. Suzuka was the worst for me :scared:.

It's not so much nervousness it's me being over cautious. I tend to brake a little earlier if I have someone behind me.
But when I'm behind someone else then I tend to brake a little later.

I'm like you I find it easier to follow someone than be followed.
My main problem is trying to hard. Need to relax abit and just get into the flow of the race.

Back