3. Johnboy-1975-
4. Sientex
5. Turbogeit
6. boshuter
7. gedi69
8. Scanny_Flick
9. Cobrius

Comments:

- Good internet conditions: no disconnections during the race, no lag.
- everybody finished within the 180 seconds
- fine races.
- some real fast guys among the new club members, that's good news.
- rather clean races.

Race 1: I was bumped out in corner one, but no one was to blame for that: when 9 cars go to corner 1 on Suzuka, it is a little wonder that 8 of them pass it without any problem. I was just on the wrong place and it didn't affect my race. The top 4 is just much faster. In a certain way, it helped me to obtain the 5th place. Because of that, I had all the time a free track in front of me and no incidents.

Race 2: Turbonutter/R620turbo was incredibly fast. He said he loves that car and that track and that was absolutely clear. Fantastic race, turbonutter!

I will update the standings post this weekend.

Let's hope next week's race will be as good as this one.

By the way:

- Sign-up WSCC-Porsche cup is open
- Don't forget to vote in the club space for the next championship's car choice, after this one.

Last edited:
Awesome racing tonight guys. Was an absolute pleasure to be there.
Some good battles in the Integra race but I messed up far to often.

Wow that Elise race was brilliant.
I was really worried about the Elise race but just before I set a qualifying lap I change my downforce settings and it worked an absolute treat.👍
I never knew this car handled so well on this track.
Was lapping at around 1:37:2 near the end of the race the car just felt great. Was down on bhp as well which surprised me even more.

You were very fast turbonutter, congrats on an awesome win. 👍

I was turning laps in the low 1:38's and kept losing time to you, so I knew there was no way I could catch up. I made some really bad mistakes and hit a wall 3 times during the race, damaging my car and losing a lot of time. I enjoyed this race more than any of the others up to this point, it was clean and it was only my own fault that I didn't do better.

I was the same in the Integra race Boshuter. I could of done better but I kept messing up.
The Elise race was a great surprise to me and thankyou i'm well chuffed i've actually won an event. 👍

Anyone got any ideas on how we can sort out quali i kept a close eye on my time for the Integra Race and posted second fastest lap but started second last??? Is there some sort of glitch with the qualifying??:banghead:

There is indeed a glitch and we tried everything: there is no solution. That is the reason why we have a specific, reverse championship classification in our Corvette championship.

There is indeed a glitch and we tried everything: there is no solution. That is the reason why we have a specific, reverse championship classification in our Corvette championship.

I've only ever experienced this problem on your rooms turbo. Maybe it's because qualy is done while people are still joining, never seems to happen when the track times are reset after everyone has already joined. Have you tried that?

BTW sweet Integra race last night guys despite the seemingly random grid placing.

Yes, we did and tried everything: even forbidding people to go back to the lounge or even to the pits by another way then by driving materially into the pitlane. Each time we taught we had a solution, it ended by bugging again.

The problem is well known in other series and also occurred in Prawny's room.

There just seems to be a big bug. But I will try in GT500 this evening to see what it gives if we reset all tenses and forbid going back to the lounge 10 minutes before the race.

Yes, we did and tried everything: even forbidding people to go back to the lounge or even to the pits by another way then by driving materially into the pitlane. Each time we taught we had a solution, it ended by bugging again.

The problem is well known in other series and also occurred in Prawny's room.

There just seems to be a big bug. But I will try in GT500 this evening to see what it gives if we reset all tenses and forbid going back to the lounge 10 minutes before the race.

We tried a new qualifying procedure in the GT300-500 and it worked.

Will use it for RM series also from now. Here it is:

[/B]
- Qualifying starts 10 minutes before the races (with a countdown).
- Once qualifying started, nobody leaves the track (do not go to lounge or pits by exit button)
- If you leave the track, you loose your grid position: obligation to close up at the back of the field at exit of turn 1.

Anyone got any ideas on how we can sort out quali i kept a close eye on my time for the Integra Race and posted second fastest lap but started second last??? Is there some sort of glitch with the qualifying??:banghead:

When we was in the Integra qualy it showed me as second as well. ??

Just sent a "clone" of my RM Vettie to turbonutter69.

If he wants, he can use it to join the Corvette series on Monday. There are 16 sign-ups, but some of them never showed up.

I had time for some laps with the Integra online at Deep Forest. Seemed like I could get 8 fairly good laps out of the front tyres, with a 1:14.7xx as best lap, then the next 5 dropped to 1:16.´s..and lap 14 was hopeless, dropping an extra 1,5 sec.

The good ol´Deep Forest issue needs adressing before the race I think..is the concrete area to the left before the first tunnel included in the track? :)

I had time for some laps with the Integra online at Deep Forest. Seemed like I could get 8 fairly good laps out of the front tyres, with a 1:14.7xx as best lap, then the next 5 dropped to 1:16.´s..and lap 14 was hopeless, dropping an extra 1,5 sec.

The good ol´Deep Forest issue needs adressing before the race I think..is the concrete area to the left before the first tunnel included in the track? :)

I ran a few laps last night to get my gearing setup and managed a 1:15.1**. I didn't run enough laps to see how my tires would hold up.

I agree that we need to address the concrete area, I was practicing without using that area, but you can cut significant time off your lap by cutting that corner. I don't think it should be cut, but it is very hard to enforce.

Given that it is impossible to control the cutting over theses "tarmac" areas beside the track on Deep Forest, we always permitted the use of them in WSCC. Just as we do on Grand Valley

Cutting and penalty deficiencies are a big problem on some GT5 tracks, reason why we banned Monza and Le Mans 2009 from several series.

I think that for this summer, we could try to create some custom WSCC-tracks for next season. In the Eifel and Toscana environments, cutting is almost impossible. We could suggest members to propose their tracks to a WSCC track homologation commission and accept some custom tracks for our competitions.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to miss tonight as i'm having connection problems. I keep getting booted from GT5 everytime I join a room.👎
Sorry people i'll try to be back next week.

That's bad news, after the great race you gave us last time.

By the way, don't forget the race school on sunday.

Lounge opens in 5 minutes.

I will first do some Elise practice until 20:20 UK time. Didn't have any time before.
Will set the Integra track about 20:20

@godshand86: FR sent and club invitation sent.

Please confirm colour(s) and carnumber(s)

Edit: OK, just saw the visitor message.

Welcome to WSCC

Races today were complicated by some connection and lag problems. That confirms the message of turbonutter above. I saw already during the day that my B-Spec grinding was interrupted several times because of disconnections.

Here are the results:

Integra - Deep Forest

1. teeds (10)
2. XavierFWD - 30.9 (6)
3. Boshuter - 32.6 (4)
4. Scanny_Flick - 47.6 (3)
5. Turbogeit - 50.3 (2)
6. johnnyboy - 1:38 (1)
7. Cobrius - out of 180sec limit (1)
DNF D_Professional

Elise - Suzuka

1. Turbogeit (10)
2. Sientex - 2.0 (6)
3. Scanny_Flick 2.5 (4)
4. Boshuter 34.6 (3)

My comments:

Race 1: teeds was outstanding. XavierFWD came back to second place after a second pitstop. My own race was complicated. Setup was not very good (car did not turn in and felt "sloppy". Since I understand how to drive MR-cars (thanks to KoenHermkes who learned me) I have terrible problems with FFs. I was not satisfied of the driving I did.

Race 2: I was able to get the pole. First I was embarrassed, because in my first fast lap, I missed the chicane and so my second position was not really deserved. But lap three was clean and a second faster. As usual, I missed my start (do you have special gear settings for start?). Perhaps, we should train on start too in our Race school.

The race then. There was a lot of lag on boshuters car in the beginning. In lap 3 I made a spin and lost 12 seconds on scanny, the leader. Boshuter went off, Cobrius got disconnected and so I found myself back in 2nd position, at about 11 seconds of Scanny.
Scenario of yesterdays Porsche race seemed to repeat itself: after lap 10, I was at 2 seconds. I lost a bit of time in the pits, but in lap 12 or 13, I was behind Scanny, but missed the 130R because I was surprised by the fact I was so much faster than Scanny (I'm sure I had more downforce). A giant spin and again 12 seconds lost. Nevertheless, I came closer, but I was still at 8 seconds, when Scanny thought it was a good idea to spin at the same place. That's what you call "solidarity". So we had a great fight during the last 4 laps , with Sientex who came back from nowhere (after 5 laps he was at 28 seconds) and finally took second place behind me.

Tremendous race guys! We were only four at the finish but it was enough to have great fights!

Last edited:
P.S. During the last lap, I was afraid of a Sebestian Vettel - Jenson Button scenario and almost missed the hairpin...

Back