WSCC - Race Modified Championship - Wednesday Evenings ** 1 spot open**

• Thread starter turbogeit
  • 177 comments
Seems like the grid is filling up fast! I did some testing on Trial Mountain with the Integra (with the turbo this time) and went slightly below 1:27. I think is going to be fun.

Last edited:
Myself and a freind are very interested are there 2 spots available??👍

Well if theres room heres our details.
Driver 1.
PSN johnboy-1975-
Integra# 33 velocity yellow tintcoat.
Elise# 6 Fantasiagrun green.

Driver 2.
PSN gedi69
Integra# 34 velocity yellow tintcoat
Elise TBC.

Last edited:
- All drivers added

- 16 drivers signed-up for both races. So sign-up will be closed.

- @johnboy1112, silverlink1978: club invitation sent

- @johnboy1112, silverlink1978, gedi69, D_professional: FR will be sent this evening.

- @gedi69 / via johnboy112: does gedi69 has a GTP-account. All members and race-participants must have a GTP-account, because we need to be able to send them a club invite and GTP-PMs when needed.

Seems like the grid is filling up fast! I did some testing on Trial Mountain with the Integra (with the turbo this time) and went slightly below 1:27. I think is going to be fun.

That's about where I'm at on time on that track, I absolutely hate running FWD cars 👎

I just had a chance to try the Elise on the Ring for the first time :scared: All I can say is "be afraid, be very afraid". That short wheelbase is a handfull on this track. I only ran 2 laps, the first warmup lap that doesn't give a time and then lap 1, I went off track twice and was being conservative. My time was 6:55 I'm sure there is at least 10-15sec and probably more to be had if someone can manage to put an entire good lap together. It wouldn't suprise me to see sub-6:30's from some of the faster guys. :nervous:

- All drivers added

- @johnboy1112, silverlink1978, gedi69, D_professional: FR will be sent this evening.

- @gedi69 / via johnboy112: does gedi69 has a GTP-account. All members and race-participants must have a GTP-account, because we need to be able to send them a club invite and GTP-PMs when needed.

Yes fella he does will get him to post this thread.👍

Reminder to all new members.

Welcome to the club. WSCC is a clean racing league. So we ask you to read the club-rules here.

turbogeit
- All drivers added

Hello I'm with johnboy this is my account

Don't worry if I don't answer your messages: I'm absent until thursday evening.

Cobrius and Teeds are in charge for the organisation. Have fun guys!

Don't worry if I don't answer your messages: I'm absent until thursday evening.

Cobrius and Teeds are in charge for the organisation. Have fun guys!

In turbos abensence. who is going to host tonights events?

That's about where I'm at on time on that track, I absolutely hate running FWD cars 👎

I just had a chance to try the Elise on the Ring for the first time :scared: All I can say is "be afraid, be very afraid". That short wheelbase is a handfull on this track. I only ran 2 laps, the first warmup lap that doesn't give a time and then lap 1, I went off track twice and was being conservative. My time was 6:55 I'm sure there is at least 10-15sec and probably more to be had if someone can manage to put an entire good lap together. It wouldn't suprise me to see sub-6:30's from some of the faster guys. :nervous:

I agree twitchy little beast!! Reckon i will be at the back out the way fighting for second last lol.:scared:

How many pit stops do you guys reckon for Trial Mountain?? The Integra is a real trye shredder anyone reckon race can be done on 2 sets of tyres????:yuck:

I'm sure it can be done on 2 sets but the tyres will need to be treated with care.

See you all later on in Turbos lounge.

@ Turbogeit - might be better using the prefix BST for UK time right now, it's easier to see at a glance. So tonights 1st event will start at 8.30 BST.

ID_racing
You can see all entries in the two races on page 1 of this thread.

Ok but it's not up to date coz me and johnboy are supposed to be in or are we not

Ok but it's not up to date coz me and johnboy are supposed to be in or are we not

Your name is in the list Gik69 (not sure if it's been updated since you posted but you're in), johnboy too.

Found 5 minutes before leaving for Germany.

Your PSN-ID was not yet on the page, because I didn't have it when I did last update. Updated now.

What is the pp limit?

There is no PP limit on either car; the only restriction them is the 325HP limit on the Integra.

Honda Integra RM (edit all modifications allowed, including Turbos) – power limited to 325 HP

Lotus Elise 111R (maxed out) – about 318 HP

Back