WSCC - Race Modified Championship - Wednesday Evenings ** 1 spot open**

• Thread starter turbogeit
  • 177 comments
sorry for late notice - but not going to be running tonight...

will be interrupted by other things...

Catch you all next week :)

click his cup you should see the room anyway, if not pass through teeds or cobrius room

I'm in Germany as I announced on the previous page. You can enter in my room although I'm not there.

@gippone/teeds: can you post the results of the race here? I will update the standings post later on this evening or tomorrow morning.

The Integra race was awesome. I messed up my first lap so had to fight through the pack. Saw loads of carnage infront of me, couldn't quite see what happened though.
I'd ate the tyre's by lap 9 so went for a 2 stop race but unfortunately it didn't work out. lol
Gave up in the Elise race because I spent more time on the grass than on the track.
Sorry to Scanny Flick as well because when I parked it in the pits it stopped Scanny from exiting for some reason?
Anyway good race guys.

Lol I also gave up in the Elise but the integra race was good apart from the tyre situation good race though guys

Yeah well done couple of tasty drivers out there good job, set up on my integra all wrong?? Wasnt the set up i put in for the start of the race?? Suspension tranny drivetrain all changed anyone encountered this b4???:crazy:

Next race next wendesday i guess??

johnboy1112
Yeah well done couple of tasty drivers out there good job, set up on my integra all wrong?? Wasnt the set up i put in for the start of the race?? Suspension tranny drivetrain all changed anyone encountered this b4???:crazy:

Next race next wendesday i guess??

Just hope next weeks one isn't a long boring quali that really put a downer on things

Yea the Integra race was a blast, had to be soo easy on the tyres to make them last 14 laps without dropping off a cliff.
Took too long to start each race though, we need to get the races going on time. I think some didn't realise they could join Turbogeits room when he's offline.

Sientex owned us all on the ring, he was gone and some, well done fella.

Last edited:
My Integra was too me suprisingly fast, I had spent some time tuning, but that didnt do me much good in the race, as I crashed on lap 3 (?) seeing everyone pass me by.... :) Later in the race I fought some laps with I think Boshuter, with some weird lag-thing going on..his car seemed all over the place, and as a result of that, I think I bumped into him some times, sorry about that!
But a lot of fun, and great to see so many people on the track, for the next race Ill be sure to do some looong practice stints online!

@gippone/teeds: can you post the results of the race here? I will update the standings post later on this evening or tomorrow morning.

Integra race:
1. teeds
2. cobrius
3. XavierFWD
4. Scanny_Flick
5. gedi69
6. ID_racing
7. R620turbo
8. boshuter
9. johnboy-1975-

DNF D_Professional

I hope someone else have the elise results.

Last edited:
Reminder: you can enter in a lounge when the owner is not there. I proposed that solution because every driver is on the hosts friend list. Taking another lounge to host the race could give the problem that some drivers are not on the new hosts friendlist.

Next time, please try to be all there in time.

Glad to hear it were great races.

Congrats to Teeds and Sientex. Not surprised at all to hear that Sientex was such fast on the Ring. I saw in one of Prawny's endurances races with GT500's how fast he is on that track.

Last edited:
In order to avoid the time delay because some of you did not know what to do, due to my absence, please follow on the forum the information updates and recent news of the races you are signed-up for, using the the thread tools (subscription).

Last edited:
Elise Race:

1 - Sientex
2 - teeds
3 - boshuter
4 - Scanny_Flick
5 - R620turbo DNF
6 - gedi69 DNF
7 - Johnboy DNF

Thanks teeds.

By the way, don't wait for me, I just got a phonecall of my son: his bus arrives at the starting hour of race 1. I will be back for race 2.

Good luck, guys.

Integra race:
1. teeds
2. cobrius
3. XavierFWD
4. Scanny_Flick
5. gedi69
6. ID_racing
7. R620turbo
8. boshuter
9. johnboy-1975-

DNF D_Professional

I hope someone else have the elise results.

Btw, my D_professional quit, the race because of boshuter, he feels disgusted by the league and some players that were awful and doing intentionally bumping, check it out.

I repeat for the last time that public accusations are not allowed.

Please also don't forget that what looks like a bump can be due to lag problems.

Given that I have not seen the replay, I cannot judge what happened.

Another factor is that when there is lag, all replays do not show the same.

I repeat for the last time that public accusations are not allowed.

Please also don't forget that what looks like a bump can be due to lag problems.

Given that I have not seen the replay, I cannot judge what happened.

Another factor is that when there is lag, all replays do not show the same.

I have the replay and can look at it too later today. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I noticed boshuters car jumping all over the place due to severe lag.

Day Prize-car sent to teeds (16 points out of a maximum of 20): a fully upgraded Lotus Evora (a clone of my Group N race-car).

Congrats Teeds! Take good care of that beast!

I got a message form Teeds, letting me know that race 2 (Elise) is unfortunately too late on the evening for him and that he will not continue the Elise championship. But he will continue in the integra championship.

Thanks Teeds, for the great races you gave us and for letting us know, so that we can look for a new participant.

That means there is one spot open for the Elise race.

Near future of the RM-evening.

We are in week 3 of a 5 races championship. That means we have to think about season 2. In the private club space, there is a poll (a car choice) for season 2.

Back