You learn something new... - Cars you didn't know existed, until now!

• Thread starter Rue
  • 6,207 comments
Hulme CanAm

hulme-can-am-prototype-002_100193348_m_zps29a6ab16.jpg

Did Caparo change their name for marketing reasons? I mean, come on.

caparo-t1-hr-manu-2006-02.jpg

So apparently a tuning company made some 924 Turbos into wagons. Not sure if want.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Also, saw one of these for sale on Craigslist the other day and had no idea of it's existence before hand, Cayman Design Edition 1.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I've learned that Venturi (the French manufacturer that appeared in GT2 with the Atlantique and more) is still making cars.

Just that they are now only focusing on electric cars now.

Apparently Lebanon built a 3.7 million dollar car with diamonds in it's headlights.

W-Motors-Lykan-Hypersport-1.jpg

It's called the W Motors Lykan Hypersport. First found out this thing existed after reading Jalopnik this morning.

Apparently Lebanon built a 3.7 million dollar car with diamonds in it's headlights.

W-Motors-Lykan-Hypersport-1.jpg

It's called the W Motors Lykan Hypersport. First found out this thing existed after reading Jalopnik this morning.
A friend is trying to convince me to draw that. :lol:

He was just brought on board as a "performance consultant" on the Viper. I don't think he had any input on the aesthetic design, because that was already done by the time they brought him in, but probably just had some input on the mechanical bits.

Speaking of, it took me a rather embarassing amount of time to learn that the Omni and the contemporary Volkswagen Rabbit were in fact two completely (engine aside) different cars.

IMG_3345-1.jpg
32261980002_large.jpg

Something I nonetheless contend to this day is not entirely my fault.

I wouldn't feel that bad about it, they look a bit similar...well...maybe from a far distance. :lol:

Back