Your question to Kazunori Yamauchi or Gilles Vidal

• Thread starter Zlork
  • 342 comments
My question would be "Could you tell your fans why you were unable to respond to the dedicated Questions and Answers forum (on GTPlanet) that you said you would answer to?"

There would be little need to answer any other questions tomorrow if they were responded to in the first place, that forum covered just about everything, which had hundreds(?) of questions and many hours of input from possibly their most dedicated collection of customers.
I second this. It's 2015, now is the time for Kaz to start interacting with fans. If he wants money, he's gonna have to start talkin' and not cover his ears with his eyes closed...

Last edited:
can we know more about FIA GT championships?
what is the release date window for the course maker and the smartphone app?
are any other features espected to be release for GT6?
what happened with gtplanet kaz Q/A threat?
did peugeot ever considered a real life limited edition of the VGT?
will the VGT cars be in GT7?
is there a release date window for GT7?

Please note that the list is not final:

If there are corrections or changes, please let me know

Kazunori Yamauchi:

GT6:

Among features promised in Gran Turismo 6, via update, only one hasn't been released: course maker.
What is its status? Can we expect to see course maker, this summer or later in the year?

FIA:

There are a few months, thanks to your partnership, you announced a FIA Championship for Gran Turismo players in 2015. When it will be launched on Gran Turismo 6 ? Can you tell us more, especially sort of cars and tracks will be used ?

Pikes Peak:

PoDi became the main sponsor of PPIHC (Pikes Peak International Hill Climb) to be held in late June. Will you participate in this event ? If yes, what is your feeling ?

You have added a lot of news cars special Pikes Peak in Gran Turismo 6. Can we hope to have this circuit in Gran Turismo 6 via an update?

VGTs:

With your Vision Gran Turismo project, we can see how manufacturers can be creative when there is no limit. Are you satisfied with the results until now ? Will you continue this project for future installments ?

Gilles Vidal:

How did Peugeot develop it's partnership with PD and does Peugeot want to become more involved for the next installments of Gran Turismo?

What cars does Monsieur Vidal want to see in Gran Turismo from Peugeot and why?

More questions was added

Can we expect to see Peugeot 208 Pikes Peak in Gran Turismo série ?

Is the development of Gran Turismo 7 well advanced?

Others french members, have asked about standard cars and customizations.

I think we have a good list of questions, very different from those we usually have - sound, damage, etc -.

I will keep you informed :)

There is an embargo. You probably will not have the answers immediately

More questions was added

Others french members, have asked about standard cars and customizations.

I think we have a good list of questions, very different from those we usually have - sound, damage, etc -.

I will keep you informed :)

There is an embargo. You probably will not have the answers immediately
Can you add a question about more racecars/series in GT to attract more motorsports fan to the serie?

The question would be something like: "Do you plan on adding more current racing series/racecars in GT? for exemple: V8 Supercars, DTM, GT3, SuperGT, etc...?"

GT6 had this great thing at launch to enable players to have customized racecars to a certain extend, that thing was called "base model". But since launch, we never saw any new "base model" racecars in any updates, so my question is, what happened to the "base model" concept? Did you give it up for GT6?

Can you add a question about more racecars/series in GT to attract more motorsports fan to the serie?

The question would be something like: "Do you plan on adding more current racing series/racecars in GT? for exemple: V8 Supercars, DTM, GT3, SuperGT, etc...?"

GT6 had this great thing at launch to enable players to have customized racecars to a certain extend, that thing was called "base model". But since launch, we never saw any new "base model" racecars in any updates, so my question is, what happened to the "base model" concept? Did you give it up for GT6?

would be good to get some of the older super touring cars and more S2000 cars to race the BMW E46 with and maybe add a nice collection of Group A Touring cars.

My question would be are they ever going to add a proper set of leaderboards to the game so we can tune up our favorite car and go to our favorite track and post lap times then compare to other players online.

This is such a basic feature that should be in all racing games and is in most of them, is even in GT5P but for some strange reason they opted not to add it in GT5 or GT6 and not having it destroys the games appeal IMO. IF they add this into GT7 I will likely buy a PS4 and GT7 but if not then I may not bother with any more GT games.

When an interview with Kazunori happens there is usually a decent range of questions asked but we tend to get the most vague of answers. After years of this format I am not confident this will be any different.

I will be only too happy to be proved wrong though.

The editor of JVL has asked us to put our questions to Kaz or Vidal.

Kaz will probably select questions ....

Maybe, we will have all the answers, maybe we will have nothing. Or both.

Personally, I'm pretty happy with the list :)

Meet Kaz is a big opportunity when the site isn't as popular as GTPlanet so don't ruin with complaints or questions about for example, content of GT7 wich hasn't been officially announced ;)

Meet Kaz is a big opportunity when the site isn't as popular as GTPlanet so don't ruin with complaints

We can't take chances on this other site becoming more popular, we need to sabotage this interview to maintain GTPlanet's reputation with having connections with PD and nabbing exclusive info.

Please only send questions on the subject of trees and insects. :sly:

This thread was a great idea for about 10 seconds, then came the comments...

The fanboys in here are getting outta hand! Cant say anything negative about PD without getting crucified smh...

What is wrong with the fans showing their frustration at PD? Isn't this event a good opportunity to vent our frustration? If not then when will we get another chance to get answers from them again? Pitstop??? LMAO... Has the "don't say anything bad and hope for the best" approach worked? It's been 2 years since GT6 was launched and it's pretty much gone stale since then!

Last edited:
This thread was a great idea for about 10 seconds, then came the comments...

The fanboys in here are getting outta hand! Cant say anything negative about PD without getting crucified smh...

What is wrong with the fans showing their frustration at PD? Isn't this event a good opportunity to vent our frustration? If not then when will we get another chance to get answers from them again? Pitstop??? LMAO... Has the "don't say anything bad and hope for the best" approach worked? It's been 2 years since GT6 was launched and it's pretty much gone stale since then!

Edit: And here is MY question to PD: Is the Sun square in Japan like in GT6?????

They wanted questions, they got questions. they didn't say what type so it was open to asking, even negative ones.

"Are you planning on adding new game modes to GT7, such as drag racing or touge?"

That's all I'm asking
I'm happy about everything else

Touge ? damn i'll post this right now !

Edit : Done

Last edited:
We heard you the first time.

LOL

People here are continually bitching about PD, beating the same dead horse and asking asstarded questions for years on end, not designed to get a response, but just to piss and moan, and you want to complain about me? You heard me the first time??? You must be deafened by the white noise on GTP!

LOL

People here are continually bitching about PD, beating the same dead horse and asking asstarded questions for years on end, not designed to get a response, but just to piss and moan, and you want to complain about me? You heard me the first time??? You must be deafened by the white noise on GTP!

This is now the third time. There is no need to repeatedly remind everyone how much contempt you hold for everyone in this thread, because, again, we heard you the first time.

Could you ask Kaz why GTTV ceased to exist and if he has plans to bring it back some day? Tell him I have some blueprints for a new channel. :P
And ask Gilles if they'd have interest in a closer partnership for events other than Vision GT like Nissan has with GT Academy.

Thank you Zlork.

Focused on GT7:
What's the status on course maker?
When can we expect the release of GT7?
What can we expect out of the physics engine in GT7?
Will the Vision GT program be continued in GT7?
Would you allow the community of GTPlanet to design a car for GT?
What percentage of cars can we expect to be premium in GT7?

Ooooooo wait I have another question:

It has been a dream of many to drive on the famous Japanese mountain roads with their beauty and challenging layouts. However for some us it's a dream that just can't be a reality right now mostly due to finances to embark on such an endeavour. So for some of us, we rely on video games as a medium to motivate us to do such an event one day and at the same time, get our driving fix.

So I ask this, why has PD not used such a gem in your backyard Mr Yamauchi? Particularly in point 2 point format which is such a desire for Gran Turismo right now.

I'm pretty sure Mr Vidal , that you know of some of the best mountain Roads in France where you'd love to push Peugeots to their limits. Particularly the old skool motors like the 205 GTI. Would you like to see something like that?

Last edited:
Good point about bringing up GT TV, though asking for its return will undoubtedly result in a "No".

However, we could ask if they could look into hosting all of the VGT videos on their servers in their own little section like GT TV, perhaps accessible from the main menu where the Senna Tribute, Goodwood, GT Academy, Moon Mission tabs are. This would greatly reduce the file size of the patches, saving both us and Sony bandwidth, and also saving us vital space on our limited hard drives.

Latest Posts

Back