Cone Killer Racing(CKR) 10/20/11 2 New tunes in the OP

Hey guys, I have my roadster shared check it out and see if it's post worthy and we have to stay off the second page!!!

Indy

I drank all the beer in the fridge too...................

Shame on you lol. I have been busy test driving for the 600pp shootout, I will give your roadster a spin. I think we need a 3rd tuner.... :sly:

CKR IS NOW HIRING!!!

Looking for a additional tuner to help expand our catalog. All our tunes are set up for online racing, so if like to tune, race online in the 400-550pp spec lobbies on SS tires, send us a PM here or over PSN.

I'd like to mention that these tunes work off-line for me, and have smoked the AI in many events. and while the physics might not be up to par off-line these are rocketships and a blast to run on all tracks.
Can't wait for the next update from you guys, and Star I promise to get that Viper review posted as soon as seat time is more than 20 min a day(crosses fingers and hopes stitches/staples get taken out Wed morning). and please check out my roadster its set up for the seasonal NA event.

Tune Fast or DIE TRYING!!
Indy

I'd like to mention that these tunes work off-line for me, and have smoked the AI in many events. and while the physics might not be up to par off-line these are rocketships and a blast to run on all tracks.
Can't wait for the next update from you guys, and Star I promise to get that Viper review posted as soon as seat time is more than 20 min a day(crosses fingers and hopes stitches/staples get taken out Wed morning). and please check out my roadster its set up for the seasonal NA event.

Tune Fast or DIE TRYING!!
Indy

It's ok man take your time.

I have some bad news as well.I'm not going to be tuning that much anymore.This is why CKR is hiring another tuner.I just don't have the time/patience like i used to.I'll still post a few tunes here and there.

Next time i'm on i'll check out that roadster for you.

A little help from my bosses in how to post the roadster tune is needed

Indy

You can post in here if you want to man.And i'll update the OP and have your tuned linked to that post.

If you want to have a photo above the tune that's cool,if you don't want a photo above well that's cool too.You can post it however you like.

I'm sure zero would be ok with it.

A heads up.I did a little more work on that Trueno and it runs well for online now.If you want you can try it out if you like.I have it shared once again.This tune is going to be my last one while a take a break for a little bit.

You can post in here if you want to man.And i'll update the OP and have your tuned linked to that post.

If you want to have a photo above the tune that's cool,if you don't want a photo above well that's cool too.You can post it however you like.

I'm sure zero would be ok with it.

Yup how ever you want to do it, fine by me.

Cone Killer Racing would like to welcome our newest member and Tuner bigberry 👍

Here in the near future we will have some new tunes for you all to try out.:)

1992 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR 500PP

HP - 400
TRQ - 360
Weight - 1213kg

Sports Soft Tires

Car has very good Acceleration and Grips very well.It loves to Slide around corners at times.Very nice tune for the first year Lancer Evo.

Hi guys, Would you change much of this set up if it were to run on Sports hard tyres.
I'm keep to test this as a touge tune
Cheers
Cactus

Hi thanks for having me as a tuner. Ill put the Civic tune up later on . I also have a Fairlady Z S-tune at 500pp ill put on share once done if you guys can test it for me.

I dont want to leave a blank space at 400pp and 550pp so if anyone has any ideas or requests at that pp range nows your chance. I was thinking of a 400pp Mini Cooper 98 if it goes that high.

Hi guys, Would you change much of this set up if it were to run on Sports hard tyres.
I'm keep to test this as a touge tune
Cheers
Cactus

There shouldn't be much difference between the set-up and the Sports hard tires.The only difference you will have is the tires take a bit longer to warm up.

Hi thanks for having me as a tuner. Ill put the Civic tune up later on . I also have a Fairlady Z S-tune at 500pp ill put on share once done if you guys can test it for me.

I dont want to leave a blank space at 400pp and 550pp so if anyone has any ideas or requests at that pp range nows your chance. I was thinking of a 400pp Mini Cooper 98 if it goes that high.

Yeah man,i'll be sure to test her out and i'm sure Zero Speed would be glad to test it out as well.

Mini Cooper sounds perfect for the 400PP range.

Zero Speed has a Mini Tune up but it's in the 450PP range.I would definitely be interested in one for the 400PP range.

I'll try to think o something for the 550PP range.

There shouldn't be much difference between the set-up and the Sports hard tires.The only difference you will have is the tires take a bit longer to warm up.

Great thank Starfire. I'll be charging round Deep forest in this tonight then.

Looking forward to the fairlady Z stune. it's a car I've not given much time to yet.

Maybe for the 550pp you could try the Honda NSX-r '02.
I've been testing these from a selection of garages, so I'd be able to do a direct comparison.
Review thread link in my sig.

The NSX did come to mind but to be honest , as you would know theres a lot of tunes already for the NSX . Id rather do something less common .

@starfirebird , my mini is the old shape, I think zeros is the new one. I may come up with something else it was a bit boring :D

The NSX did come to mind but to be honest , as you would know theres a lot of tunes already for the NSX . Id rather do something less common .

@starfirebird , my mini is the old shape, I think zeros is the new one. I may come up with something else it was a bit boring :D

@cactusOnR. your welcome

I'm still trying to come up with something in my head,but i'm so tired from work last night i can't think of anything.

I did like the sound of the mini though :D

very true there are about 8 tunes I've tested so far and another couple to go. inc re-tunes

Less common....

how about one of the standard Mitsubishi 3000GT's or an FTO
not too many tunes around for these.

I have a pretty big collection of both these if you need one.

Edit,
Having said that not sure the FTO can make 550pp

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Big Berry look forward to testing your cars.

Indy

Should have Mazda Roadster tune up later today.

Little late to the party, did Indy drink all the beer again? lol. Welcome to the team! We only have one rule around here, which is:

If you take the last cold one from the fridge, you better restock it.:sly:

Little late to the party, did Indy drink all the beer again? lol. Welcome to the team! We only have one rule around here, which is:

If you take the last cold one from the fridge, you better restock it.:sly:

Crap there's only one left and i want it too.:drool:

Looks like i'll be restocking the fridge this time. :ouch: :lol:

Less common....

how about one of the standard Mitsubishi 3000GT's or an FTO
not too many tunes around for these.

I have a pretty big collection of both these if you need one.

Edit,

What layout is the 3000GT FF/FR etc ?

In addition to the S-tune , I am 'trying' to tune an Alfa 8C Competizione shes a wild one and it may take a while if I ever get her drivable enough to release as a tune .

Also on the to do list - Ford Focus RS 2002 (I think)

After the 600 pp shootouts done im gonna refine the tune for the 430 Scud and release it , question is does this garage go that high pp wise? Or should I release it as a solo project.

What layout is the 3000GT FF/FR etc ?

In addition to the S-tune , I am 'trying' to tune an Alfa 8C Competizione shes a wild one and it may take a while if I ever get her drivable enough to release as a tune .

Also on the to do list - Ford Focus RS 2002 (I think)

After the 600 pp shootouts done im gonna refine the tune for the 430 Scud and release it , question is does this garage go that high pp wise? Or should I release it as a solo project.

The 3000GT is AWD. 👍

On the 600PP Tune.Well me and Zero really don't do tunes for that spec,but i can make a place for your tune section for 600PP.

Um……sorry, but doesn't that render the request form pointless? You wrote that there'll be no exceptions to the PP rule, and yet you'd take a request for a 600PP tune? Anyways, small heads up, got a review for one of your cars in the pipeline.

Um……sorry, but doesn't that render the request form pointless? You wrote that there'll be no exceptions to the PP rule, and yet you'd take a request for a 600PP tune? Anyways, small heads up, got a review for one of your cars in the pipeline.

Since he is a Team Member he can do as he pleases.If he wants to post a 600PP tune he can.This doesn't mean we are going to do requests for this PP range though.

Sounds good about the review.Been a while since we have had a review so this is good news. 👍

Since he is a Team Member he can do as he pleases.If he wants to post a 600PP tune he can.This doesn't mean we are going to do requests for this PP range though.

Sounds good about the review.Been a while since we have had a review so this is good news. 👍
Oh……right. Missed that bit. Shows you how up to date I am with all the garages here. :lol:

Well, yea, but it's been lying around for ages, so it'll be quite hard to stitch it together…still, I have planned something special for my first review here.

Honda Civic Type-R EP '01 266BHP 1118KG 450pp Sports softs

VqPA9.jpg

Parts Fitted

Weight reduction stage 1, NA tune 1, Sports ECU, Sports Exhaust, Sports air filter, Mid RPM turbo

Twin-plate clutch, Semi-racing flywheel, Custom lsd- Initial 10/Accel 35/Decel 10

Fully customisable suspension

Front Rear
Ride height -10 -5
Spring rate 5.8 3.4
Damper ext 5 3
Damper comp 4 3
Anti rollbar 3 3

Camber 0.6 0.00
Toe 0.0 0.20

Brakes 5 4

Power limiter at 97.1%

If anyone is interested in trying the tune out and doesnt have this model I have a spare I can send.

Last edited:
Just about to post the Civic tune. Testing to see if my sig has CKR (dunno how to hyperlink)

To link, click the little Earth symbol on the toolbar, insert or paste the link you want in the pop up, and then type whatever you want in the highlighted text.

Latest Posts

Back