Cone Killer Racing(CKR) 10/20/11 2 New tunes in the OP

Original thread with download link -
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=226935&page=2

Once downloaded clear the existing data thats there save as blank template. Once youve put your tune on there you have to paste it to ms paint.

Ctrl + printscreen takes a screenshot then paste into ms paint you need to do this twice to get all the info on there. Set the dimensions in paint to 1520 x 563 .

You may have to use the eraser to clean up the edges, its a bit of a faff the first time but it turned out good.

It's not appearing properly there though :/ I see you've changed some stuff/colours, but some sizes/ formats seem to have shifted a bit too?

And thanks Indy Racerfan, I'll get you added on PSN in a bit.

Edit: @bb : I prefer to click/drag to highlight the cells required and then straight paste into paint ;) Auto resizes and everything.

Edit 2: Think we're veering off the tunes now :D

Last edited:
Sgeti - Its an '08 Starfires wrote the wrong year in the OP.

Clibby - Its displaying ok on my end ? I didnt know you could straight copy n paste, much easier.

Sgeti - Its an '08 Starfires wrote the wrong year in the OP.

Clibby - Its displaying ok on my end ? I didnt know you could straight copy n paste, much easier.

Sorry about that.

Just fixed it so it reads 2008. 👍

Hey all if you see or hear from zero let me know!

My apologies as i forgot to multi-quote.

I think he's just enjoying that new 360.I may be enjoying it as well very soon.I'm thinking about getting a wheel and FM4.I miss the 24/7 leaderboards that GT5 doesn't have, so pretty soon i may be playing Forza Motorsport again.I'm still on the fence though.:confused:

cFc6F.png

YmBng.jpg

My entry for the 500 PP Touge shootout, I know its not Japanese but this car should be able to mix it up with the Imprezas and NSX's of the world.
Being a 4WD helps too ofcourse. The paint is Exceed blue metallic.

CKR adds new TEAM MEMBER

CKR is proud to announce that Hypersphere has been added to the teams, as our new reviewer/Test Driver...
On behalf of the Team, Welcome Hyper and I'm glad to have you on board.

Indy

Hey guys just thought I'd mention that while the setup sheets that match the in game ones are great they are very hard to read using a cellphone. You might consider posting the settings in a regular format here as well.

Note: if I select the image of the setup sheet, use view image and then zoom in I can read it on my cell phone although the text gets a little fuzzy. I do like the sheet its just a bit tough to read with my phone is all.:D

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Looking forward to doing testing and write-ups for the team. Working on a review of Starfire's Supra at the moment, watch this space.

Racing lost a true gentleman today in Las Vegas. I'm taking a couple days off in honor of Dan Weldon..Rest in Peace and Gods Speed.....

Indy

CKR Toyota Supra-RZ Review.

Tested on Sports Softs. All aids off except ABS1.

Tested on Tokyo R246, Daytona Roadcourse, Suzuka, and Nurburgring Nordschliefe.

As the tuner notes say, this car is a rocket. In fact the first time I got in and took this weapon on to the straight for the first time, this is what immediately sprung to my mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcW_Ygs6hm0 . (You might want to make sure the volume is down if you click on this link).

With bucketloads of straight line speed and monstrous acceleration, there is nothing subtle about the CKR Supra. It is a brawler, an eye gouging, ear biting, street fighter. Because of it's sensabilites, this car is so much fun on faster circuits. On tracks like the Daytona Roadcourse, or Tokyo it's a blast.

The handling isn't that bad by any means. Just be easy on the throttle or the tail will slip out on you, and remember to brake early. Carry too much speed into a corner and you will start to think that the tires are about to let go until you realise that you have made it out the other side, and the tires are still attached to the road, and you breathe a big sigh of relief. I was able to get it sliding nicely around corners too (not in a deranged axe murderer kind of way, more like that slightly odd friend that you don't quite trust).

The car handled surprisingly well on Suzuka, but I wasn't brave enough to keep up the pace on The Nurburgring for more than a few laps. Maybe the CKR Supra should come with a warning sticker when taken to 'The Green Hell'.

Treat the Supra with respect and you will be endlessly rewarded. Take any liberties with it, and you will get a big dose of that bad attitude that would otherwise be reserved for your opponents. In the time that I have driven this car online, I've grown to love it. I can't wait to give some of those pretty European cars a bloody nose.

Last edited:
Continue to watch this space for some outstanding tunes to come.............Star and zero are on vacation for awhile(FM4), but I have decided to stick it out and continue on.

Hope to have SFB an ZS back soon

Indy

I'm really glad to hear that you have decided to keep CKR going Indy, you and Bigberry will have some awesome tunes in the works I'm sure. Think of me as your official crash test dummy.:dunce:

she's a "Brick House"

London.jpg

2004 Holden Commodore SS
539HP
1349kg
550PP
535ft-lb

From UCD(painted Diablo Red)

From GT Auto:
Engine Overhaul
Chassis Maintenance

Installed Parts:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
ECU
Engine upgrade Stage 2
Sport Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
F/C Transmission
Clutch:Twin Plate
Flywheel:Semi-Racing
LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
F/C Suspension
R2 Tires

The Tune:
Ballast:0/0(60/40)
Power Limiter:93.4%
Downforce:N/A
Breaks:4F/6R(or to you liking)
LSD:8/49/12

Transmission:
Set Top Speed to 199mph(204mph)
Adjust Final Gear to 3.434

Suspension:
Ride Height:-17F/-15R
Spring Rate:6F/6.9R
Dampers Ext:4F/7R
Dampers Comp:5F/4R
Anti-Roll Bars:3F/4R
Camber:0.8F/1.3R
Toe:-0.07F/0.10R

Tuners Notes; The last of the tunes from the land of OZ! Tuned online at Laguna and had an outing at Spa last night(thanks hyper). She'll show her naughty side if you try to man handle her, but if you stroke her the right way she'll make the trip around the track a blast. As Always feed back is welcomed....More tunes to Come from CKR, so keep your eyes opened!!!!!

Indy

PS sorry BB could get set-up sheet to work, will have another go with next tune......

Just an FIY for those that are CKR fans/followers. I have roughly 24 tunes that are either in final testing or just started. While I won't give away the car names here's a breakdown from country.

USA-8
UK-4
Italy-1(maybe 2)
Germany-4
Japan-5
Korea-1
Spain-1
Canada-?

Thanks for checking us out.

Tune Fast or Die Trying
Indy

Good to see that you're gonna keep on tuning cars Indy ! For Canada you have a huge choice of... 2 cars bro :)

Just an FIY for those that are CKR fans/followers. I have roughly 24 tunes that are either in final testing or just started. While I won't give away the car names here's a breakdown from country.

USA-8
UK-4
Italy-1(maybe 2)
Germany-4
Japan-5
Korea-1
Spain-1
Canada-?

Thanks for checking us out.

Tune Fast or Die Trying
Indy

Looks like I'll have quite a lot of work ahead, this should be good. I'll just have to limber up, and make sure my life insurance is up to date first :).

Hello everyone! Good to see everyone doing well, indy and bigberry you guys have my blessing and I really hope you guys keep it going. I do have bad news, my 60GB FAT ps3 has passed away. It would appear that the blu-ray drive has failed since it no longer reads the disc. Being on a tight budget and with the money just spent, I can't justify buying another PS3. It was a great ride while it lasted, and I will never forget the fun we had in our tuning sessions. If anyone wishes to keep in touch, here is my email: casillas925@gmail.com
xbl GT: xMAGx ZERO

Peace and take care.

Later,

Jesse

Man that sucks zero, hope to see you back on psn when $$ gets better, but until then enjoy FM4 and I'll try and keep you updated via email....and don't be a stranger this is your home too.....Keep on tuning...

Indy

indyracerfan@gmail.com

I know we need to get OP updated..working on it. Have to throw some things off the wall and see what sticks. will be in touch with BB, Hyper, SFB and was going to get in touch with zero...Keep your eyes opened for new tunes and any news forth coming from your friendly CKR garage..

Tune Fast or Die Trying
Indy

Latest Posts

Back