Cryptomanic's Hybrids, Replicas and Tunes!

Hey :)
My Gumball Masterpiece is finished :D
And I AM Using '02 Scooby

7982525450_642b87bed5.jpg

7982526422_e715049cdf.jpg

7982526556_10ccc7f4c1.jpg

7982526294_b168bea7ee.jpg

7982524550_be2b2c733c.jpg

I somehow get the specs real close
MAX POWER :
Real : 426 HP @ 5700 RPM
Mine : 426 HP @ 5800 RPM
What do you think ? :nervous:

Cool, what did you do for ride height and stuff?đź‘Ť

Crypto i have some specs for you...

Ive seen its transmission to be compleatly stock, but the suspension should be

Ride height

F-3
R+7.5 ( witch isnt possible but thats the specs)

Camber set at 0.7 for front and back

compression = 2- Front and back
Extension = 5 front/ 7 back

I stole your SHO, that thing is awesome! Kudos on that tune sir - can't wait to try out more!

Ooh... I'm gonna send you an FR when I get home from school! :dopey:

I put some hybrids on share too if you want them, but I'm guessing you may already have them...

I stole your SHO, that thing is awesome! Kudos on that tune sir - can't wait to try out more!
Sounds awesome, try all you want and let me know if you need me to put some on share:tup:
I will send FR. Please add me. Thank you.
No problem, I will add you tonight:)
Hey mate,

Any replica-hybrids in your sleeve? :D
Not yet but I have some ideas for some tonight to work on. There were a few cars I could not replicate without engine swaps but now...:sly:
Ooh... I'm gonna send you an FR when I get home from school! :dopey:

I put some hybrids on share too if you want them, but I'm guessing you may already have them...

Sounds great, I like sharing new ideas. đź‘Ť

Not yet but I have some ideas for some tonight to work on. There were a few cars I could not replicate without engine swaps but now...:sly:

Can't wait to see what your idea's where! I'll keep one eye open :D

Cheers :cheers:

Better keep both open... ;), ähm, :)

------

Green Furai stolen yesterday. đź‘Ť

I started to "play" online on Wednesday's with my friends on the other forum.
So we had a Midget parade/carnage/slam-session...
And hurt my eye while doing...:lol:

So only one eye open!

I started to "play" online on Wednesday's with my friends on the other forum.
So we had a Midget parade/carnage/slam-session...
And hurt my eye while doing...:lol:

So only one eye open!

... other forum, what? :lol:
highlander.jpg

Nabbed that green Furai as well, nice ride! I put up a unmodded GT40 Race car that has been painted black, and a chromed out unmodded X1 up for share. I also found a unmodded Ferrari 330 Race car painted in black, but cannot for the life of me remember if I have it shared or not. If not, look for it tonight!

Hey there crypto.. I would like to borrow that white RE.. I have a pretty special replica to share with you.. It's a premium Civic EK.. with the motor from the Spoon EK so now it has a proper redline of 13k rpm.. It's not ridiculously fast.. around 600hp with turbo around 450 without.. let me know if you are interested and I will put it on share

driftinziggy
Hey there crypto.. I would like to borrow that white RE.. I have a pretty special replica to share with you.. It's a premium Civic EK.. with the motor from the Spoon EK so now it has a proper redline of 13k rpm.. It's not ridiculously fast.. around 600hp with turbo around 450 without.. let me know if you are interested and I will put it on share

That sounds cool, I will borrow it tonight if that's ok? Thank you sir:tup:

Back