<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No offence taken about a car in the way that is set to gain nothing 👍 being stuck behind a car that is not in the championship would annoy me too :) although IF that were to happen I would make my number 1 task to not affect the outcome of the race or hold anybody up 👍

Although tbh I think everyone is trying to complicate and change everything now half way through the series and would probably be easier, best and most of all fair to all to just leave it and finish the series the way it is and look toward the next series and make sure all cars are tested and balanced by a select few drivers to ensure all cars can do a similar lap time wih the same driver as that will prove that the cars are close 👍

Well im leaving for university next saturday. So i dont know if i would be able to race this week ( have to pack). But i would be open to trying the csl...

Right, to give the FRs a boost then I will make the following calendar switches:

Madrid > Autumn Ring
Daytona Road > Tsukuba

I wanted to keep Daytona but since GVS unexpectedly proved good for FF there's a need for an extra change.

Also the 20kg G35/Skyline and Crossfire reduction would still go ahead. BMW can be left for now as I think at 1400 it's more than capable on the twisty circuits.

If Mikey wants to come in pre-race each week and test the M3 CSL then he's welcome to do so. As a heads up, I think 1300 is a good starting point on the Mediums. I think I'll leave putting him in the races with it though. Too much risk, even though I know you wouldn't crash anyone deliberately.

Agreed?

Compliments to bren for his win! seems me and my teammate missed the most favourable track :-( might have been a chance to score a podium after 3 or four seasons... hope to be back for hsr but It's not sure...

Right, to give the FRs a boost then I will make the following calendar switches:

Madrid > Autumn Ring
Daytona Road > Tsukuba

I wanted to keep Daytona but since GVS unexpectedly proved good for FF there's a need for an extra change.

Also the 20kg G35/Skyline and Crossfire reduction would still go ahead. BMW can be left for now as I think at 1400 it's more than capable on the twisty circuits.

If Mikey wants to come in pre-race each week and test the M3 CSL then he's welcome to do so. As a heads up, I think 1300 is a good starting point on the Mediums. I think I'll leave putting him in the races with it though. Too much risk, even though I know you wouldn't crash anyone deliberately.

Agreed?

Agreed 👍

I think as the season is already under way this makes most sense 👍 I have a CSL so will get it set to 305 1300 with S/M tires and see how it goes 👍 I will keep an eye on this thread and if I got time will also join any other test sessions for the extra data 👍 :)

Compliments to bren for his win! seems me and my teammate missed the most favourable track :-( might have been a chance to score a podium after 3 or four seasons... hope to be back for hsr but It's not sure...

Thanks mate :) . I recon i could have one another, but i had a bad glitch race one loosing me 5s odd (seems less of a problem at hsr), and i dced race 2. But all in all the win made me happy :P

Madrid > Autumn Ring
Daytona Road > Tsukuba

Agreed?

Agreed!

Agreed 👍

I think as the season is already under way this makes most sense 👍 I have a CSL so will get it set to 305 1300 with S/M tires and see how it goes 👍 I will keep an eye on this thread and if I got time will also join any other test sessions for the extra data 👍 :)

I will be putting some laps in shortly ar hsr, feel free to join rolos lounge with me (about 15-20mins) goes for all :P

:lol: Good stats. Have you got one showing the percentage of an FF at full throttle and how much of that is wheelspin exiting tight turns? :lol:

Surely the percentage of full throttle used can't be the only deciding factor on what makes a track an FR or FF track.
Even with wheel spin factored in I don't think the FFs really have much to complain about. And I did say I know time spent full throttle is not the only thing to consider.

Thanks mate :) . I recon i could have won another, but i had a bad glitch race one loosing me 5s odd (seems less of a problem at hsr), and i dced race 2. But all in all the win made me happy :P
You should/could have won all 3 races if it wasn't for the external factors; pit stop glitch and DC for Race 2 qually where you would have been on pole.

New tracks and 20kg off will help things. Thanks.

Even with wheel spin factored in I don't think the FFs really have much to complain about. And I did say I know time spent full throttle is not the only thing to consider.

You should/could have won all 3 races if it wasn't for the external factors; pit stop glitch and DC for Race 2 qually where you would have been on pole.

New tracks and 20kg off will help things. Thanks.

Yeah mate, but i accept the loss now i enjoyed race 1 and 3 alot, but now hsr is my target! :P

All things considered the season is actually proving to be be quite competitive. 7 different winners from 9 races!

I'll wait and see what Ian/canyon think then I'll take the action.

Results/points today, just lazy :sly: And I'm testing HSR at the mo.

Madrid > Autumn Ring
Daytona Road > Tsukuba

Agreed?
agreed ...good comprimise

I was watching brendon earlier and he is doing over 250 kmh while i can barely make it to 247 kmh , doesnt sound like much but at HSR this gives him about .150 each sector .

Results from Grand Valley (Reverse):

Race 1:

1. Red_Leader
2. PleaseD1e
3. Mrbrendon999
4. Strawman__Andy
5. skengdigi
6. hurleyman24
7. TheOldStig
8. Weezy_7
9. rolo912011
10. canyondrifter (warning)
DNF. Jay_1086

Fastest Lap: canyondrifter - 2:03.006
Lap Leaders: Weezy_7, Red_Leader, Mrbrendon999, hurleyman24

Race 2:

1. skengdigi
2. Red_Leader
3. PleaseD1e
4. Strawman__Andy
5. canyondrifter
6. hurleyman24
7. TheOldStig
8. rolo912011
9. Weezy_7
10. Jay_1086

Fastest Lap: canyondrifter - 2:02.727
Pole Position: PleaseD1e
Lap Leaders: PleaseD1e, Red_Leader, skengdigi, Strawman__Andy

Race 3:

1. Mrbrendon999
2. canyondrifter
3. PleaseD1e
4. Red_Leader
5. skengdigi
6. rolo912011
7. Strawman__Andy
8. Weezy_7
9. TheOldStig
DNF. Jay_1086
DNF. hurleyman24

Fastest Lap: canyondrifter - 2:03.070
Lap Leaders: Mrbrendon999, Red_Leader

---------​

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained, or if you want to appeal. Appeals must be made within 24 hours of this post.

Points up shortly.

I was watching brendon earlier and he is doing over 250 kmh while i can barely make it to 247 kmh , doesnt sound like much but at HSR this gives him about .150 each sector .

My highest solo speed is 162 after t1, (about 260kph)

Latest Points:​

Drivers' Points:

h45a.png

Teams' Points:

8rzv.png

Manufacturers' Points:

yraw.png

Independents' Points:

y4c1.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: High Speed Ring (22/08/13)

Laps: 17

Pit Window: 7 - 10

---

Race 1 Grid:

(rabbit_9-8)
(Furinkazen)
(gedi69)
1. Scaniabebe
2. Weezy_7
3. hurleyman24
4. Jay_1086
(GTP_PaulMac)
5. mosendtner
6. karsten_beoulve
7. Mrbrendon999
8. TheOldStig
9. rolo912011
10. Red_Leader
11. Strawman__Andy
12. skengdigi
13. canyondrifter
14. PleaseD1e

Everything done 👍

mrbrendon999
My highest solo speed is 162 after t1, (about 260kph)

162mph! Woohoooo! I'm barely doing 152mph as I come out of t1, and I'm 0.6s behind you at s1, 1.4s behind s2 and my best so far is 1.14.6, can you replicate your tune for me if I send you another dodge or setup my alfa? If u don't mind m8 :-)

162mph! Woohoooo! I'm barely doing 152mph as I come out of t1, and I'm 0.6s behind you at s1, 1.4s behind s2 and my best so far is 1.14.6, can you replicate your tune for me if I send you another dodge or setup my alfa? If u don't mind m8 :-)

I got 8 alfas now ill try one out lol

Rolo - 100% agree with the changes. The calendar change will certainly balance things out a bit. 👍

Thanks for getting the points up today. I'm still sitting pretty up the top but the drop scores and calendar change may change that. It's a loooong season. :)

Back