TVR-RM World Championship. ( IN NEED OF NEW DRIVERS)

• Thread starter STEG-13
  • 852 comments
Scotland
Glasgow
STEG-13
GTRacingCircuit - TVR RM World Championship - SEASON 1

Autodromo Nazionale Monza by STEG-13, on Flickr

GTRacingCircuit proudly brings you our second series, The TVR-RM World Championship

PRE-SEASON RACE Winner - R35-Skyline.

Races are held every Wednesday at 9pm UK Time

The season will consist of 12 or 13 races at various tracks throughout the world, some real and some GT original tracks.

Weather will be changeable on tracks that allow us to do so!

Race1. Trial Mountain October 26th.
Race2. Grand Valley November 2nd.
Race3. Laguna Seca November 9th.
Race4. Daytona Road Course Novemeber 16th.
Race5. Tokyo R246 November 23rd.
Race6. Suzuka November 30th.
Race7. Fuji Speedway December 7th.
Race8. Eiger Nordwand December 14th.
Race9. Monza December 21st.
Race10. La Sarthe'05 January 4th
Race11. Monaco January 11th
Race12. Nürburgring 24hr January 18th.
Race13. SPA-Francorchamps January 25th.

Rules:

The ORB will take care of any incidents on track.

All driver aids except ABS are banned!

Power limit: 571Bhp

Damage: TBD
Penalties: None (Decided after race)

Drivers have the choice of Racing Medium or Hard.
Qualifying and the first part of the race must be done on the harder compound.
Pit stops may be needed but are not mandatory.
Grip reduction is set to real.
False Start check, grid start.
Qualifying starts on the hour and will last twenty minutes.
Laps will depend on track but most races will be 45 minutes to an hour.

All drivers must do their best to avoid contact.
Take care in qualifying not to get in someones way that is on a fast lap.
When exiting the pits do not cross the white line, even in qualifying, as you will receive a penalty if you block someone.
Anyone who ruins another drivers race on purpose will be banned from all future events.

We will run 1 or 2 races pre-season and any "dirty" drivers will be swiftly removed from the driver list.

We are using the current F1 points system with a little change. The driver who finishes the most places above there starting position will win our Spirit of the GTRC award. Winners of this award will be given a bonus point! Any driver who receives a penalty during the race will not be considered for this award.

If you are willing to join us in this series you must be willing to complete it!

I understand that things do come up that you can do nothing about, but we expect that you give us notice if possible.

Drivers that miss two races without notifying us beforehand will be kicked and will be no longer welcome to race in any of our championships.

Teams:

The championship consists of 8 teams with 2 drivers each.
Each team has its own unique colour and all teams have a number one and number two driver.

Before the season starts we will have a full length race to decide on the teams.
The race will be held at a created track so that nobody has the advantage of knowing the track before qualifying.
The top 8 finishers in the race will all be number one drivers, partners will be paired at random with someone from the other tier unless friends in different tiers would like to team up.

Each team will also have a number 3 car, which will be a reserve for that team.
In the event that a driver misses a race the number 3 will stand in.
If a driver is kicked from the series the number 3 will replace them and we will look for a number 4 driver :)

What we need from you!

If you have read all the information and want to join us for what will be an epic series we need the following from you

Name: (What you want to be called)
PSN:

DRIVERS:

1. Jonzster/Jonzster/ England
?. Sic/ Sicwhitt/ America
?. Haig/ Haigis/ Scotland
89. Steg/ Steg_GT/ Scotland
44. R35/ R35-SKYL1N3/ Scotland
7. Toffe/ GTP_Toffe/ Sweden
?. Josh/ Joshua1994/ England
57. Jack/ Jackargent/ Scotland
30. Culkin/ Incredibleculk/ England
83. Seb/ sebastiangurka/ Germany
?. Carts/ RCS_Carts43/ America
19. LayVon/ RCS_MrLayVon/ America
72. Jamesy/ Jamesybograt/ Scotland
?. Grand/ Granddriver/ America
?. Loskey/ Loskey1/ England
32. Fox/ GrayFox32/ America

Number 3/Reserve/Stand in Drivers

?. KK/ killa_kandy/ England
?. JB/ johnboy-1975/ England
?. Yokumaru / GTP_Chia/ Netherlands
20. Matt/ MontalvoMC/ America

TEAMS:

1.R35-SKYL1N3/Jamesybograt/ The Flying Scotsmen
2.Sicwhitt/sebastiangurka/ Team Massiv
3.RCS_Carts43/RCS_MrLayVon/ Team RCS
4.Granddriver/Incredibleculk/ Grand Drivers Incredible
5.Jonzster/ Haigis/ TBD
6.Joshua1994/ Loskey1/ TBD
7.GrayFox32/ Jackargent/ Team T.A.R.T
8.GTP_Toffe/ Steg_GT/ Winning Formula

*Please don't add any of our racers if you are not part of the series or without asking permission before*

---------------------------------------------Things may still change slightly and we appreciate all input----------------------------------------

Thanks to all those who have helped us out so far like the GTP photographers and their awesome artwork. Jonzster, our season 1 champ, for the best race replays on the web today. Big thanks to KK for being our season1 steward. Barn_One was a big help in season one and with season two planning, we will miss him. The ORB lads will be a big help this season and we appreciate them being our "justice system". AMG needs a shout out for his track layouts and Sphinx also deserve a big thanks for creating the rules we all race to! :gtplanet:#1

Last edited:
NEWS & NOTICES

All drivers may chose whatever number they like for this season as long as it's not already taken.

Numbers and colours taken so far.

Numbers 1, 7, 19, 20, 30, 32, 44, 57, 72, 83, 89,

Colours Red, White, Blue, Green, Pink, Orange, Black

The rest of the season will be hosted by our season 1 Champ - Jonzster

If you do not have him added then do so before the next race ;)

Last edited:
You had a spot saved Jack, just didn't know if you were in.

Pleasure to have you onboard again for season two mate :)

I have a strong feeling James will want to be part of this season, il ask him and I might have another guy ive known since my xbox days whom I call cuddles (long story)

Morning R35, welcome to the new thread :lol::)

No problem mate, spread the word.

Anyone can join however, All new drivers will have to make it through at least one practice race without causing a major incident to make sure we have another good group this season ;)

Alright, i'm in as well.
The car drives on rails with race softs but with hards and mediums it can get out, which i think will be a good thing.
These race mod cars are just too stable, to sterile and clean. It is fast though.

If i see monaco in this series though, i'll be calling in sick...

Alright, i'm in as well.
The car drives on rails with race softs but with hards and mediums it can get out, which i think will be a good thing.
These race mod cars are just too stable, to sterile and clean. It is fast though.

If i see monaco in this series though, i'll be calling in sick...

:lol: I'm sure we have had the Monaco debate before :lol:

Glad to hear you will be with us again for season two :D

KK, The TVR is nice to drive, not very difficult on the medium compound but possible to slip up on the hards that we will start on.

If I am on the playstation later lads I will most likely be putting in some laps in the TVR so feel free to join me ;)

You guys have any particular order in mind you want to do the tracks in ?

I have a good list
Pre season1: Trial mountain
1: Special Stage 5
2: Laguna Seca
3: Suzuka
4: Le Mans 2005
5: Indy Road Course
6: Madrid
7: Nurburgring GP
8: Monza
9: Daytona Road Course
10: Grand Valley Speedway
11: Monaco
12: Nurburgring 24hr

Night racing has not been given much support :)

Plus I think other tracks are better suited to racing, could use SS5 for the pre-season if you want though 👍

Night racing has not been given much support :)

Plus I think other tracks are better suited to racing, could use SS5 for the pre-season if you want though 👍

What about you pick 10 tracks & put the other 2 up for a vote?

Good idea Jack, I will be honest though.. I have no idea how to do a vote on here :lol:

I have tried to put at least one of everybody's suggested tracks into the calender for this season and in total six tracks are different from last season 👍

I will look into getting a poll up mate, what two tracks should we get rid of from the op then ?

Yup, unless there are huge objections, still got a month to iron out the details so we can still change all sorts if needed :)

KK, going to jump on track around 5pm, everyone is welcome to join me :)

Last edited:
STEG-13
Yup, unless there are huge objections, still got a month to iron out the details so we can still change all sorts if needed :)

KK, going to jump on track around 5pm, everyone is welcome to join me :)

I'll see you then..:)

Good 👍

Anyone undecided on joining us please don't hesitate too add me on Steg_GT and have some practice runs to get a feel for the drivers, the car and the season in general ;)

Great looking thread Steg 👍

Smart choice going for Nurb 24H track and droping GP/F for Daytona :)

Hard tyres sounds good, will join later in the TVR for some laps.

Back