◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,627 comments
Hosts may start on time. The only reason to delay start is to allow a driver already in the lobby their 3 minutes to sort out connection issues.

Scores for 2/4 copied to data.

February 5th Standings.png

I said it in game chat before the race...all Mercs are terrible with the exception of the 190E and the 300SL Gullwing. And Monza being super meh...surprised it didn't get most votes by a landslide. DB5 actually makes Goodwood fun for a change. S2000 needed harder tires (surprise). It was a fun combo but when pushed it started to understeer...which is not normal.

Last edited:
Stupid mistakes are killing me. In the last race, I was running 3rd for a decent amount of laps when I went wide on a turn and ended up in the grass. I lost six positions because of that mistake. I'm kicking my own a$$.

Photos of our little group in D1.
View attachment 1325630
View attachment 1325631
View attachment 1325632
View attachment 1325633
View attachment 1325634
View attachment 1325635
Our 6 car grid was a throwback to Gran Turismo 4 but the sound of the AMG is a throwback to GT4 as well..at first its what I thought but turns out that PD is spot on for that car. I didn't know you could make a 700+hp V8 sound so bad.

You must have taken these on lap 1 as I’m still close enough to be in the frame. LOL
Like every Sunday, I enjoyed the racing, but the experience is always better with a larger grid.

I said it in game chat before the race...all Mercs are terrible with the exception of the 190E and the 300SL Gullwing. And Monza being super meh...surprised it didn't get most votes by a landslide. DB5 actually makes Goodwood fun for a change. S2000 needed harder tires (surprise). It was a fun combo but when pushed it started to understeer...which is not normal.
+1 for the tires, same for the AMG GT on RM tires that should have been SS at best or even better stock tires. But with the DB5, SH were fine though. As for the S2000 it would have been way more fun and lively to drive on its stock tires, in that case SH, instead of SM but it was still OK ish. #tireformula.

It was the 4th week for the DB5 which was 3 more than I expected it to last when I picked it.

Last edited:
Division 2 didn’t do well at Goodwood turn 1.
I haven’t played the game but I’d presume Wreckfest would be like carnage experienced last night.

edit: Does anyone use an auxiliary dash?
I do and the tire temps are displayed. The tires at Goodwood were ice cold, not sure of the exact temp but they didn’t warm much. Autopolis has fully warmed tires, much more overheating and understeer.

Last edited:
Stupid mistakes are killing me. In the last race, I was running 3rd for a decent amount of laps when I went wide on a turn and ended up in the grass. I lost six positions because of that mistake. I'm kicking my own a$$.
You did great last night. I missed a turn ended up in grass at goodwood. Always learning from mistakes to do better.

You did great last night. I missed a turn ended up in grass at goodwood. Always learning from mistakes to do better.
Thanks. I actually didn't mind the Mercedes last night. At least is was predictable. To me, the S2000 turned when it wanted to. I don't have the DB5, so I didn't get the pleasure of driving it.

Thanks. I actually didn't mind the Mercedes last night. At least is was predictable. To me, the S2000 turned when it wanted to. I don't have the DB5, so I didn't get the pleasure of driving it.
you missed out on the best car track combo

Last edited:
I think the better story is 49ers winning. Can't deny the Mahomey effect...buuut I'm getting a little tired of seeing them. So...go Niners this time around. Deebo, McCaffrey, Purdy, Aiyuk could use a ring too ya know.

I think the better story is 49ers winning. Can't deny the Mahomey effect...buuut I'm getting a little tired of seeing them. So...go Niners this time around. Deebo, McCaffrey, Purdy, Aiyuk could use a ring too ya know.
still better than the patriots how many times or tom Brady for that matter

Back