◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Yeah... there has been some terrible choices either with tracks, cars and combos like Ford Gt in Rome, the Tesla just to put 2 examples but i truly think that its what makes this competition so tight, leveled and chalenging.
By the way, i wont be able to join you next sunday because my ps3 lazer eye burnt out and needs to be replaced. I will have the machine back around tuesday.

Look at it this way, we'll all be given a chance to learn about patience and taking advantage of mistakes. Will drivers get caught up in someones mistake, good chance, unlike any other week, right ;)

Is it a great race track, not in my opinion, but I think it's going to be fun. We're going to be nose to bumper for the most part. I don't know about you, but when that happens, my heart rate goes up and that tells me I'm having fun :D

I know I have more fun when I'm racing (at least in visual range of the racers in the zipcode ahead of me) compared to driving through the woods, forests, or fields of some track with only crickets.

Close is fun, for me.

Handlebar
I know I have more fun when I'm racing (at least in visual range of the racers in the zipcode ahead of me) compared to driving through the woods, forests, or fields of some track with only crickets.

Close is fun, for me.

D1 now for practice!

Great idea, but I'm bushed. The "Harvest Parade" on the Friday before Halloween... 800 kids, amped up on sugar, and I'm one of the usual guests-of-(dis)honor - headache time.

Good luck & thanks, Wolf.

Last edited:
We're going to be nose to bumper for the most part. I don't know about you, but when that happens, my heart rate goes up and that tells me I'm having fun :D

I know how adrenaline kicks in that situation. 250 Heart beat / sec. Everything is so exciting until you blink an eye and...BANG! Big chaos happen in the London streets.

I know how adrenaline kicks in that situation. 250 Heart beat / sec. Everything is so exciting until you blink an eye and...BANG! Big chaos happen in the London streets.

It's going to be a challenge, no doubt. But if it was easy ...

I do think that driving into a cloud of smoke with nothing but a guess to guide you is pretty exciting…until you run into the culprit.

Of course, when that happens, you at least know that you have one other car to race on with. ;)

Ran 1 Fuji race and both Autumn Ring reverse races and I feel a little better about this week compared to last. Hopefully my connection doesn't **** the bed again Sunday night.

Thanks Nik for going just slow enough for me to follow you. I learned a good line and could hear your engine which helped with shift points and corner entry/exit speed.

Joe I'm so so so sorry about the long right hander on lap 1 of the 2nd race. I really shouldn't have poked my nose in there. You started pushing to the outside and it looked like you were going to carry that momentum to the edge and suddenly that little Lotus grabbed and came back towards the inside. Again my apologies.

Iroquois thanks for hosting.

So what lap times are you guys running at Autumn Ring in the Elises? Seems to be some good data for London, but I want to see where I stack up at the ring.

I've been able to run a 1:21.568 with some room to spare (a small amount). But I haven't gotten much practice time (maybe 10 laps)

VELOCI_2NR
So what lap times are you guys running at Autumn Ring in the Elises? Seems to be some good data for London, but I want to see where I stack up at the ring.

I've been able to run a 1:21.568 with some room to spare (a small amount). But I haven't gotten much practice time (maybe 10 laps)

I was running consistent 1:21s mostly mid to upper part of that practice racing the other night. Definitely a little bit more time to knock off.

Okay, that sounds about right. I know I can still carry more speed through a few corners especially in S1, and that should knock out a couple tenths and then nailing the hairpins should get me a little bit more. I can see 1:21.0 as well.

To everyone in the path of the big east coast storm , be safe to you and your family's and heed all the warnings that are issued! Be prepared!

Headed to D1, anyone wanna join?

Hour late and so on and so forth....

I am that is.

Just left greenthumb in D1 after he posted a 59.6xx at London. :crazy:

My best I think was in the 1:03s. Not really looking forward to this track. No room at all to save a late BP or TI.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested I have opened a track day at Indy Road Course for anyone interested.

Track: Indy Road Course
Room Name: Track Day, No X1
Room #: 1472-6118-3615-5258-9873

Back