◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
hey ! :D
i have an idea.. why dont we choose a whole new line up for every start of every season? (every first race of the month) ?? i think this could be an opportunity and a really new start for everyone in each season

My apologies guys: Work schedule shifted and I can't make the races this Sunday (tonight). I'll look forward to next week (11/4).

I should be there tonight, not that that is a big to do.

This Tuesday is also sort of between seasons. We finished the third run of the tuner and team series last Tuesday. The fourth run is starting up now and has its first race on 6 November. Go join up. This season, they are running not just the S15, but the MX-5 and the DC5.

Since this Tuesday is sort of an off-week, I'll be reviving the Parity Series for one week.

sorry zero and guys but I just don't have the time to commit to snail anymore. I really liked the competition in d4 but just can't get any practice in. bye guys.

sorry zero and guys but I just don't have the time to commit to snail anymore. I really liked the competition in d4 but just can't get any practice in. bye guys.

The bulk of my practice generally comes in on the 10 qualifier round on Sunday night. Only a couple times a month do I actually get enough free time to do any real practice. Sometimes i'm surprisedI managed too have my cars broke in. however, the choice is yours, even I had to step out for a couple of months.
Hope to see you come back if/when you get some free time back in your life.

Cheeb or zer0, I need Division3 to accept my friend request.

Will get on it shortly Rally.

EDIT: I've just sent out the race reminders. Sorry if I sent you the reminder and you indicated you weren't able to race tonight. It's hard to keep up with everything here :)

I am not worried about staying up too late, they have cancelled school Monday and Tuesday and it is not even raining yet. :gulp:

See y'all in a bit. I am going to rest and forget about my Redskins for a bit.

Sadly I won't be racing tonight. I finally get home to my T500 and find all kinds of speed in practice and get stuck hanging out with family. Was looking forward to winning a race or 2 tonight. Might have to bring the T500 with me for this next trip. Forgot how much better it is to drive. Good luck to all and have a fun night. Vote 1. Hehe.

KuulKrinne
question.. how many km do i need to run before to change the oil again ?

The 300 km race is the usual distance.

And on all cars, (cough, cough, Kuul...), before Sunday evening is usually 'wise' as well. ;-)

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone tonight. I wish I could be racing with you.

I know many of you are not looking forward to tonights race at London so I figured I would try something a bit different after tonights Races. Rather than hold a makeup race I figured I would have a sort of can we have fun in London night. Lets try the following and see if we like the track

race 1: Kei cars or RM Cappuccino
race 2: Karts
race 3: RM 96 Elise.

If anyone needs more racing after the main event I will post a room number around 12:15 EDT/9:15 PDT and would love to see a few of you there.

Back from my flounder trip just in time! I've been driving all day though so I'm half awake. Now for some real driving! :)

Back