◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,537 comments
I could really tell the difference last night with my Vette not being broken in. Coming off the last turn and down the front straight I would lose 5-7 car lengths even though I was in the draft.

My Vette wasn't broken either and I too was losing a lot of time. Although it's possible that the concrete walls that I was smashing into may have been a contributing factor as well. :ouch:

My Vette wasn't broken either and I too was losing a lot of time. Although it's possible that the concrete walls that I was smashing into may have been a contributing factor as well. :ouch:

Yeah Zero, if you and I hadn't been bouncing off the barriers and each other we probably could have been a lot faster :lol:

If anyone is interested in a practice partner feel free to send a friend request to my z06fun1 account. Would be great to have large list of people to run untuned cars with. 👍

If anyone is interested in a practice partner feel free to send a friend request to my z06fun1 account. Would be great to have large list of people to run untuned cars with. 👍

That's a good idea, but you already have a large list of people to run untuned cars with (you just don't know it yet ;))

The SNAIL_Division1 lounge actually doubles as the league's official practice room. Pretty much every one in the league has access to it. And since you've already been assigned to D1, you now have access to it as well. Most guys just post when they're heading in there and others are usually sure to follow. 👍

z06fun

You should join us to tonight for the SCT series!

zer05ive
That's a good idea, but you already have a large list of people to run untuned cars with (you just don't know it yet ;))

The SNAIL_Division1 lounge actually doubles as the league's official practice room. Pretty much every one in the league has access to it. And since you've already been assigned to D1, you now have access to it as well. Most guys just post when they're heading in there and others are usually sure to follow. 👍

Sure is, because I'm heading there now :)

Breaking in the Vette in d1 if anyone wants to join please do.

I think this league is very hard on a mind. Your attitude can change a lot and you can reflecting that in real life. Its like a discipline, if you cant take much pression, it can be your weekness. So we have to be hard whit the pression to not get a bad performance.

Shuffle race anyone ??
And yeah dr green thumb this leauge can some times get ppl that just joined frustrated as how I did when I joined some advice just stick it out and you'll end up loving it lol 👍

Standard Car Thursdays starts in the D2 lounge in about an hour. Join us for some awsome SNAIL racing with your favorite standard cars!

I would join the play with standards but all my cars are on the other account :P. GTP_ tag has only cars I need for series etc :P.

Coach, were you able to do this? The reason I ask isn't because I'm trying to guilt you into buying the DLC, I'm just curious how you got on the Kart Space track if you didn't buy the Course Pack. And if you bought it, but just forgot about it, then I'm hoping you purchased the $11.99 bundle that included the Course Pack, the Racing Gear Pack, Racing Car Pack, and the Paint Pack. Most people who purchased any of these when they first came out got the $11.99 bundle because it was such a good deal compared to buying them separately.

That being said, if you are 100% sure you don't have the Racing Car Pack, just let me know and I'll send you a code that you can use to get it. tcrash bought three of those codes and he's given out two of them already. So there's one more left for you if you want/need it. :)

If only I knew then what I know now. Lol. Zer0, it was all I could do to figure out how to purchase n download the tracks. My internet skills are limited so I guess you might say I had "tunnel vision" in finding, purchasing, downloading the tracks that was all I saw. Hope that makes sense. o_O Anyway, thanks for the "tips" and a code. Sincerely. Thank you.

Last edited:
It'll only slow them down for a week or two. :lol:

Nick, I'd bet you feel natural with the wheel quicker than you think. I used a controller for 10 years of GT gaming before I switched to a wheel, and I was just as comfortable in just a couple of weeks.

I would love a wheel but have no way to secure wheel. I think the wheel is faster.

I just use a wooden TV tray. It works great once you get used to it all. I haven't jerked the thing off of the ground much in quite a while… hehe

Oshawa_Joe, DrGreenThumb, and I had a great practice session tonight. Some of the closest racing I've had in... since Sunday! :dopey:

I'm so glad I stumbled into that Wednesday night practice awhile back. Snail improved my driving and my racecraft tremendously.

Snail is the best thing about Gt5 in my opinion :gtflag:

DJones
Oshawa_Joe, DrGreenThumb, and I had a great practice session tonight. Some of the closest racing I've had in... since Sunday! :dopey:

I'm so glad I stumbled into that Wednesday night practice awhile back. Snail improved my driving and my racecraft tremendously.

Snail is the best thing about Gt5 in my opinion :gtflag:

Oh its you panda , yea you too great practice!!!

Back