• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Pictures from the first round at GVS in SCT last night:

GrandValleySpeedway_49.jpg

Vol, goat and racefan.

GrandValleySpeedway_48.jpg

dabney, wolf and me.

GrandValleySpeedway_46.jpg

We're all still in the same shot on lap 2.

GrandValleySpeedway_47.jpg

Two-by-two through the esses.

GrandValleySpeedway_43.jpg

Racefan takes advantage of the only error Vol made all race.

GrandValleySpeedway_41.jpg

Their battle gave me the chance to close right up as 1-3 were covered by less than 0.7s at the chequer.

Anybody coming out for the acura nsx endurance race tonight for SPEC in route 246 tokyo? In SnailDivision_2 room at 10et

DownStyle
Seems pretty cool. I'd like to join.

Welcome Down.

I met you the other day after being invited into that room by dga.

Had some fun and clean racing with you guys. Very glad to see you in SNAIL. No doubts you will fit D1 nicely. With your speed. You will really love the competition level we have in there.

Has anyone else noticed that there are 19 people in D1? and yet theres barely 15 in any other division?

cheeb and I intentionally "stacked" D1 because we knew that there were several aliens who don't race every Sunday night. Now that we've had even more D1 drivers join, I expect to see D1 grids pretty full. 👍

Also, a little birdie told me that a former D1 champion will be returning to race next weekend. ;)

I'd like to join the league. PSN: helgso

Hi helgso,
Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM me with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. I assign you to the division that I fell will give you the closest competition.
4. I send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Back