◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
I'm going to try to improve my fortunes, a little bit. ;-) In 26+ racing 'seasons' (Sundays), I've not peformed consistently nor performed well, with only an occasional glimmer of a podium to reflect my uneven and usually uninspiring finishes. After such a long stretch, I can no longer blame my mechanics, nor the owner, though that may debateable, nor the track.

At this point, I think I have to hope to grab onto some coattails and wish for some luck.

At least for now, I'm going to change my number and colors to

Car: Burgundy Metallic
Rims: Soleil Gold Metallic
Number: 10

Umm.. You may change your colors and number back.. :(

So I thought I had all the cars for tonight but not. Where can I get the Amuse S2000 R1 '04? Could someone send one to me for tonight? Will send it back to you after. Thanks
Obi-Tonobi

So I thought I had all the cars for tonight but not. Where can I get the Amuse S2000 R1 '04? Could someone send one to me for tonight? Will send it back to you after. Thanks
Obi-Tonobi

Hey Obi! Glad to have you back. 👍

I just sent the Amuse S2000 over to you. You don't have to break it in, but you might have to get an oil change on it.

Sorry for the late notice guys, but I won't be able to make it tonight. Real life has a way of interfering with fun. Hope to be back next week!

Thanks Goat! I've just tried to send redsoxboy80 the Amuse from all three of my PS3's and it was a FAIL each time. I used to be able to send a car from each PS3 per day, so I'm really hoping this isn't how it's going to be going forward. Otherwise, we may have to rethink allowing OCD cars every week. :nervous:

Ok all set. Go Yankees! Hehehehe
Did you do it from the same account? You have to use different ps3's and different accounts.

Hey guys, I don't know if I can race tonight, my power is out. It would be best if someone would be sure to save the replays in D1. I'll update if something changes.

I would like to join this league. PSN is dlmnf4.

Hi dlmnf4,
It's probably too late to race tonight, but here's what you need to know and do in order for you to race next Sunday night:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM me with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. I assign you to the division that I fell will give you the closest competition.
4. I send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Will using the time zone trick work for sending cars or does it only work for the bonus?

I will be saving all races in Div 5 for delivery to the Steward.
Tex

D1 penalties off or weak?

I'll compile results and save replays. If need be I'll try and get them off the PS3. Prefer someone with prior know how to do that though.

That was ****ing ****!!!

We start the first race and I start seventh on the grid. I get up to fourth by the end of the first lap. I have to say, that is fantastic given how slow I am.

There was only one lap. The lap count had not been set. So we have to restart that race. I specifically ask what the orders are. Are we going to regrid or just go? As I understood it, we were going to regrid. People were even trying to figure out where they started on the grid.

The race restarts. I'm now ninth on the grid. I hold the brakes (along with one other driver) and everyone else goes.

The race is not restarted. **** that. I was robbed. I know I'm not good, I know I'm not special, I know I'm not important, but I would at least like a ****ing chance.

Last edited:
Ouch - that doesn't sound like fun at all, Vol. Sorry to hear about the confusion.

I hate restarts - I've been fortunate to only have been in two of them, but they give me the heebie jeebies.

Heading home now - hope all the rest went smoothly.

So pissed rite now lol missed my first snail race due to ssome scum bag
Setting my car alarm off then I caught him looking into my neighbors is300
So I decied to call the cops 4 officers showed up and searched his car and did nothing but say we can't make him leave cause his licens is suspended wtf.....
So the cops leave and this kid sat for 2 hrs then decode to leave, if this kid returns he's got it coming! :ouch::ouch::ouch:

That was ****ing ****!!!

We start the first race and I start seventh on the grid. I get up to fourth by the end of the first lap. I have to say, that is fantastic given how slow I am.

There was only one lap. The lap count had not been set. So we have to restart that race. I specifically ask what the orders are. Are we going to regrid or just go? As I understood it, we were going to regrid. People were even trying to figure out where they started on the grid.

The race restarts. I'm now ninth on the grid. I hold the brakes (along with one other driver) and everyone else goes.

The race is not restarted. **** that. I was robbed. I know I'm not good, I know I'm not special, I know I'm not important, but I would at least like a ****ing chance.

Dony stress it... 2nd race on 2nd round was not reverse grid'd either....same outcome... :crazy:

Back