◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,538 comments
I may have to back out of SNAIL for a while. Recently received a tattoo apprenticeship, and with not having a job, and trying to do all artwork commissions to make a few dollars while doing this apprenticeship is rather time consuming. my only time to practice will likely be a half hour-45 minutes on sunday night !

What would D4 be without my rear view mirror full of purple?

Gamble, good luck with the apprenticeship and hoping you the time to race with us!

I may have to back out of SNAIL for a while. Recently received a tattoo apprenticeship, and with not having a job, and trying to do all artwork commissions to make a few dollars while doing this apprenticeship is rather time consuming. my only time to practice will likely be a half hour-45 minutes on sunday night so if I can do that, and feel confident that I will not ruin anyone's races, I will do so, but if not, I will have to back out. Also, if anyone wants to help a fellow SNAIL, and would like any commissioned artwork, priced more than reasonable feel free to send a PM in my direction.
Hopefully it will all work out. It would be a shame to loose you.

What would D4 be without my rear view mirror full of purple?

Gamble, good luck with the apprenticeship and hoping you the time to race with us!
Speaking of colors. Does anyone have an AMG Monza grau magno paint chip you could pass my way?

Your Steward Report for the Week

Division 4

KuulKrinne / Kuulkriine
  • Unsafe re-entry. Level 2 - 6 points. Doubled to 12 for probation. Six weeks of probation remain.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings. Da_Panda_Bear is the new winner in Division 4 and BerdiyevA is the new Prize C winner.

Full final results can be found here (eventually).

***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

Sorry for the delay, but I've finally had a chance to update Sunday's results post based on the steward's findings.

BerdiyevA, please let us know what you want for your Prize C.

To those in power. The head cheeses. The masters of snail.

I would like to change my color combo.

If this is ok. I'd like to use Hibiscus Red Metallic for the car and Gun Metal Metallic for wheels.

Please let me know if this ok. I've already painted my Hot Rods for Sunday but can easily spray them Green if not. :)

Thank you in advance.

To those in power. The head cheeses. The masters of snail.

I would like to change my color combo.

If this is ok. I'd like to use Hibiscus Red Metallic for the car and Gun Metal Metallic for wheels.

Please let me know if this ok. I've already painted my Hot Rods for Sunday but can easily spray them Green if not. :)

Thank you in advance.

Tez is the Colors/Numbers manager, so I'm sure he'll confirm this, but I checked the color list and there doesn't seem to be anyone in D1 with red reserved so it should be fine. 👍

Also, Tez is working with jobyone on upgrading the layout of the list. I've seen some of the preliminary changes and they look really good. It'll make it much easier to see just at a quick glance who has what color/number and what division they're in.

In unrelated news, I hope all you snails with little kids gave them extra hugs tonight. This world is so senseless sometimes. :(

Hello, I'm a noob to racing. I'm interested in a club that will help me to learn. What is a good club for a noob?

This is the place you are looking for. There are many great clubs and series within GTPlanet but this, I believe, is where you want to be. If you join us you will learn a great deal about how to race and the rewards are awesome. If you are willing, this group will help you learn about how exciting sim racing can be. I have been with this league almost 9 months and I am still amazed at the professionalism and dedication of all of the members. If you really are interested in becoming a racer, this is your destination!

Anyone up for some drifting/touge?

closed

Ok, doing alittle practice run at my "home" track, another solo run (hoping/getting a hauppauge pvr for xmas. Lots of replays to record and videos to then make) then I'm out.

Last edited:
Hey bluewheel. Our esteemed head SNAIL should be along shortly with the welcome message. In the mean time, if you're anxious to get started, there is a welcome message a few pages back that will get you started.

Hey bluewheel. Our esteemed head SNAIL should be along shortly with the welcome message. In the mean time, if you're anxious to get started, there is a welcome message a few pages back that will get you started.

Gotcha, I'm working on breaking in the cars.

I would like to join.

Hi bluewheel,
Thanks for your interest. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM me with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. I assign you to the division that I fell will give you the closest competition.
4. I send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Is 1.37.568 a good time with the cobra?

Assuming you are using the wheel that's pretty good. A bit slower than I ran on Wednesday but i was pretty fast in the second practice room. I bet you will be in the low 1:35s before you know it

Just wanted to remind everyone about S.P.E.C. racing tonight. We're doing 64 laps of Fuji GT in the NSX RM. All you've got to do is join the D2 lounge around 10 pm est. Hoping for a few more new drivers tonight!

cmbeal317

cmbeal317
Just wanted to remind everyone about S.P.E.C. racing tonight. We're doing 64 laps of Fuji GT in the NSX RM. All you've got to do is join the D2 lounge around 10 pm est. Hoping for a few more new drivers tonight!

cmbeal317

I'm gonna try my hardest to make this. I'm 50/50 right now.

OwensRacing
I'm gonna try my hardest to make this. I'm 50/50 right now.

Hmmm. Was thinking I would make this as well. It seems I've slept most of the day so will be up. Pretty sure my NSX is already broke in too. :)

Latest Posts

Back