◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,532 comments
I don't recall seeing a complaint filed by you on the steward forum this week so all must have been well for you.

This seems like a secret club to me. I've looked but have not yet asked so .... where is the steward's forum??

It's a private forum for the stewards. If you have a complaint do this, and the stewards will discuss it there.

A link to this process is given in every results post and another is in the first post.

Cars must be in the "dealerships" and cost below 5 million cr. I'm pretty sure this lets the x series of cars out of being eligible.

That's an interesting point, Tez. What does everyone think about that suggestion? Should we go with what's realistic, or just stick to our usual settings?

I just gave the fgt a run with no aids. IMHO this is going to be a nightmare. No close clean racing with this one. I will do everything I can to race clean but again imho this will not promote close clean racing as is the snail way. Most of us I don't think will be able to dedicate enough practice time to be good with the car. Another thing is that unless we are able to adjust the final drive we will be banging off the rev limiter down the straights.

Since this is a no tune and no aids league I have a hard time saying we should allow aids as I always run without anyway. But this thing is a hand full. I think my car just smelled the grass and I was going for a long off road trip.:scared:

Just my two cents worth. Please be gentle.:nervous: lol

Quite possibly a larger concern with the FGT is going to be the constant ghosting when going through the bus stop. It ghosts on entry and will ghost again through almost the entire right left exit of the bus stop. This is happening without getting a shortcut penalty. The game is recognizing the turn in at the speed we will be carrying as an unexpected manuever and ghosting the car.

I just gave the fgt a run with no aids. IMHO this is going to be a nightmare. No close clean racing with this one. I will do everything I can to race clean but again imho this will not promote close clean racing as is the snail way. Most of us I don't think will be able to dedicate enough practice time to be good with the car. Another thing is that unless we are able to adjust the final drive we will be banging off the rev limiter down the straights.

Since this is a no tune and no aids league I have a hard time saying we should allow aids as I always run without anyway. But this thing is a hand full. I think my car just smelled the grass and I was going for a long off road trip.:scared:

Just my two cents worth. Please be gentle.:nervous: lol

You're saying "no aids" but are you using ABS?

Also, I just recalled that Coach used the wrong car once a couple of months ago. He received last place points for those races. As long as the driver using the wrong car does not completely ruin the race for other drivers in one way or another, he should get last place. If he does ruin it, he'll lose all points (consider it a penalty).

There's the answer for that. Sorry for the unnecessary bickering that came out of it. If I had remembered that case I could potentially have ended all of that before it began.

Last edited:
You're saying "no aids" but are you using ABS?

Also, I just recalled that Coach used the wrong car once a couple of months ago. He received last place points for those races. As long as the driver using the wrong car does not completely ruin the race for other drivers in one way or another, he should get last place. If he does ruin it, he'll lose all points (consider it a penalty).

There's the answer for that. Sorry for the unnecessary bickering that came out of it. If I had remembered that case I could potentially have ended all of that before it began.

Only ABS on one as is the norm in most series.

I honestly must have missed when it happened to Coach or I probably would have asked the question then. It's not about points and its not about how it affected those who have done it, I was just a question about the rules. When it happened to me I was in D3 and it was back around September of last year. Why would I be making this about points since it happened to me so long ago? I could understand if it happened to someone in D1 with me and it was for the night's win but come on. It was just a question about the rules. Sometimes instead of prejudging someone's intentions of a question try taking it for what it really is. I know a lot of people including myself express a lot of sarcasm on the forum but that honestly wasn't a case of it. I wasn't being facetious just wanting clarification of the rules. Is that a crime?

I would humbly suggest the idea of telling an audience you are writing sarcastically may be warranted if what you believe is 'clearly sarcastic' is not understood by a portion (based on responses, at least) of the audience.

Perhaps mentioning it was sarcasm in the first, second or some early response could help clarify matters.

And no, I am not being sarcastic.

Having jumped into the Zonda and the Formula Gran Turismo....

These selections are not my cuppa tea.

Not willing to say anything more inflammatory, but... Wow.

Well we said that we could use the racing car dlc pack, so technically everyone would have the car

But some may have used the car and it would now have to many miles to be returned to maximum HP. The cost of the car is above the limit imposed by SNAIL.

Check out the original post! :sly:

...of course. :dunce: Thanks :)

Anyone know of a way to cycle the OCD car colours? I'd like to have a white FGT to match my snail colours..I have red in one account, and grey in the other.

...or are colours not a thing this week?

Last edited:
...of course. :dunce: Thanks :)

Anyone know of a way to cycle the OCD car colours? I'd like to have a white FGT to match my snail colours..I have red in one account, and grey in the other.

...or are colours not a thing this week?

They aren't a thing this week

Excited about the races this weekend, it's about time for some real heart pounding action in these races

LOL...dude, the whole point of SNAIL is to have heart pounding action each race -- if you aren't engaged, or other racers arent engaged with you, you're in the wrong division still, and you probably sandbagged your time trial.

You ought to re-run the thing, and get placed in the right division, considering how much you're winning. That said, I do look forward to racing against you this week!

LOL...dude, the whole point of SNAIL is to have heart pounding action each race -- if you aren't engaged, or other racers arent engaged with you, you're in the wrong division still, and you probably sandbagged your time trial.

You ought to re-run the thing, and get placed in the right division, considering how much you're winning. That said, I do look forward to racing against you this week!

He was just promoted and if the winning ways continue, I'm sure it'll happen again 👍

There have been a few drivers over the last little while that have shown a 'light bulb going on' with respect to pace. As a result they've moved up divisions pretty steadily.

I'm calling it the S.N.A.I.L. factor :)

Whoever it was a few (or many) pages back that made a switch from automatic to manual and noted a huge improvment should probably be asked to re-run their time trial.

Back