◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,532 comments
Whoever it was a few (or many) pages back that made a switch from automatic to manual and noted a huge improvment should probably be asked to re-run their time trial.

Are you speaking of this one?

Jobyone and all fellow SNAIL's that helped with my MT transition. What a difference. Only seven laps into practicing using Jobyone's practice technique and have already dropped 3 seconds off my best AT lap time.

Driving a pretty poor line due to watching the tach also. Gotta learn to listen. Challenging but fun.

Thanks guys. Nearly breaking into the 1:49's with the Suzuki.

LOL...dude, the whole point of SNAIL is to have heart pounding action each race -- if you aren't engaged, or other racers arent engaged with you, you're in the wrong division still, and you probably sandbagged your time trial.

You ought to re-run the thing, and get placed in the right division, considering how much you're winning. That said, I do look forward to racing against you this week!

Driving close to people isn't that huge of a rush to me, I'm more like Ricky bobby "I wanna go fast". Having to make the choice of pushing the car and potentially crashing or driving slow and making it through the course is where the real fun begins

And I am a victim of "snail factor". I used to be pretty damn slow

Driving close to people isn't that huge of a rush to me, I'm more like Ricky bobby "I wanna go fast". Having to make the choice of pushing the car and potentially crashing or driving slow and making it through the course is where the real fun begins

You know that because your like Ricky bobby is that you are also in fear of people driving formula cars and that you run away from invisible fires

Whoever it was a few (or many) pages back that made a switch from automatic to manual and noted a huge improvment should probably be asked to re-run their time trial.

That was me. The only thing it made me much faster on was the capp. I don't think it would make me any faster on the time trial, probably slower. I have a feeling I am in the wrong division as it is. I wasn't able to really compete well in D3. I think I need to move down before I will gain the skills to move up.

I'd be happy to re-run it again if my placement is out of order. I'm very concerned about wiping out other racers in the FGT this week.

D3 guys were great on Sunday night though. Thanks.

Well that was fun. Both the FGT and Zonda are fun to drive but I have to options. Put 100% attention in to driving fast and don't pay any attention to who is around me or drive slow and get in the way but at least be aware of where people are.

I like these cars but do feel they belong in leagues where people spend weeks and hundred of miles practicing and not in 10 minute sprint races where some people will have little or no time to practice.

Bring on the Performance Cap Racing. I need some low PP.

And yes I realize this is coming from the one who picked the TVR speed 12:dunce:

JESter82178
That was me. The only thing it made me much faster on was the capp. I don't think it would make me any faster on the time trial, probably slower. I have a feeling I am in the wrong division as it is. I wasn't able to really compete well in D3. I think I need to move down before I will gain the skills to move up.

I'd be happy to re-run it again if my placement is out of order. I'm very concerned about wiping out other racers in the FGT this week.

D3 guys were great on Sunday night though. Thanks.

There won't be a need for you to re-run the time trial. And don't worry about your placement, it often takes a little while to settle in and get comfortable. From all reports it's just a matter of time 👍

jobyone
Well that was fun. Both the FGT and Zonda are fun to drive but I have to options. Put 100% attention in to driving fast and don't pay any attention to who is around me or drive slow and get in the way but at least be aware of where people are.

I like these cars but do feel they belong in leagues where people spend weeks and hundred of miles practicing and not in 10 minute sprint races where some people will have little or no time to practice.

Bring on the Performance Cap Racing. I need some low PP.

And yes I realize this is coming from the one who picked the TVR speed 12:dunce:

Amen to this! But the Army thinks differently....

I usually save my game save to usb. Start the game up. Open the ticket. If it's not what you want, quit game. Reload game save from usb. Start game. Open ticket. repeat if needed until you get what you want.

Zero said he is gonna pm us codes to redeem them with

And wolf I do want a limit... All cars must be => 500 pp haha

Army,
Since you like lots of power, come race Thursday night:

"Since we are racing a very high powered Sunday, my pick is:

LeMans Prototypes up to 720PP @ Spa !"

Get your favorite Standard LM Prototype!

Army,
Since you like lots of power, come race Thursday night:

"Since we are racing a very high powered Sunday, my pick is:

LeMans Prototypes up to 720PP @ Spa !"

Get your favorite Standard LM Prototype!

This actually happens? I need to go get a PSN card or gt5 XL

You can use PayPal now. It's rather easy and fixed my problem of the PSN not allowing me to add funds from a credit card. zer0 posted a link to how a couple of weeks ago. Just google it if you need it.

Clear evidence my BSpec drivers use the Force...

I finally found time to do the final 24hr Endurance race at Nurb. I decided to use the FGT and walk away.

I came to check on it last night and is was in the dark. It was hilarious. No lights on the FGT made for some funny moments. 200mph in pitch black conditions and no dash lights. My BSpec guy uses the force....no doubt about it.

You know what Gt5 has done to me? I saw it again on the way to school. I swear I'm going to skip class someday and follow that rs200! It's driving me flat crazy that a car that legendary is just driving around here!

You know what Gt5 has done to me? I saw it again on the way to school. I swear I'm going to skip class someday and follow that rs200! It's driving me flat crazy that a car that legendary is just driving around here!

Hey, a few weeks ago a saw a Nissan GT-R late 90's with the steering wheel on the wrong side!

I know what you mean!

Back