2022 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter Dylan
  • 1,424 comments
Don't know if it's been said already but the number placement in the cars this year are incredibly out of place and ugly as sin.
I'm old school NASCAR, but I do like the new number placement. Sponsors will want more room for their company logos. Moving the numbers forward will keep the sponsors happy.

Kaz Grala's crew chief will be suspended for 4 races following losing his wheel to cause the first caution.

Ryan Blaney is having issues as well now. Hopefully this doesn’t become a widespread issue.

Last edited:
21 gets bumped by Brad and runs into the 24. Burton, Ky. Busch, Byron, Hamlin, Bell, Chastain and Bowman involved.

First Next Glen flip. Harrison Burton up and over.

Edit: And every 🤬 year with Byron getting wrecked out of the 500 by someone else.

Last edited:
That’s not the kind of skewed car they want

Edit: now I want a Baconator. Thanks nascar.

Last edited:
I didn't know these cars were completely flat on the bottom. Either way, that car could have kept flipping but thankfully got back on all four tires.

I didn't know these cars were completely flat on the bottom. Either way, that car could have kept flipping but thankfully got back on all four tires.
New for this year. Probably gonna need some tweaks after this race with how easily Burton went over.

Last edited:
Brad took advantage of the rounded ends on these new cars, and managed to wipe out half the Toyotas. Now its eight Fords in a line.

Jacques puts Reddick in the wall. Caution number 5.

Edit: more like an assist than a push.

Last edited:
Seems like they have an issue with those flaps coming loose. I think with them flapping open and closed so much when the cars are tucked up close they eventually just break.

Back