2022 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter Dylan
  • 1,424 comments
I think the short practice session mixed with a brand new car that’s never raced the track was a mistake. It’s super windy too. I expect people to take it fairly easy tomorrow for like half the race and turn up the heat towards the end.

Last edited:
Cassill just can’t seem to catch a break. Thankfully he is fine, it’s always scary when a car goes up in flames like that.

The Xfinity Series race ended under dusk?
Brandon Jones spun during the 2nd overtime attempt and hit the barrels at the end of the pit wall. Long red flag to clean up the sand that spilled everywhere.

Brandon Jones spun during the 2nd overtime attempt and hit the barrels at the end of the pit wall. Long red flag to clean up the sand that spilled everywhere.
I forgot about that, I turned it off after that happened, came back and wondered why the race ended so late. lol

Last edited:
He did an AMA a while back under that username. Or something similar to it.
Oh my God… 🤣
73CFF307-4E78-42F6-9373-4FB9B1AE64B7.jpeg

That was a great race, next week will be rather interesting since it's a 1.5 mile cookie cutter. If it can be interesting there the rest of the season seems very promising. One thing I really liked is it reminded me of the gen. 4 races where you would see a good variety of teams running in the top 15. Hopefully that trend continues even after the usual top teams get the new car fully figured out.

Back