2022 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter Dylan
  • 1,424 comments
Ky. Busch, Reddick, Haley and Logano will start on pole for the 4 heats.

Still not sure how exciting it will be when it comes race time, but watching them during practice and qualifying has been interesting. I do think one thing that could hurt it is the same thing that hurts the All-Star race, the lack of incentive to really go for it.

Ky. Busch, Reddick, Haley and Logano will start on pole for the 4 heats.

Still not sure how exciting it will be when it comes race time, but watching them during practice and qualifying has been interesting. I do think one thing that could hurt it is the same thing that hurts the All-Star race, the lack of incentive to really go for it.
I think this race is more of a wild card than Daytona is as a lot of drivers probably don't race much on quarter miles these days (maybe the dirt drivers will be better bets). For bonus points, there should be football thrown around though.

Well, first heat race was decent, there wasn’t any action up front but the battle for the final transfer spot was pretty good.

Wow !!!! This is just plain awful and you got the play by play trying to make this exciting. Track looks like the Tyco slot car track I had as a kid

Final Heat was most competitive (and that was for guys out of the transfer).

First wreck is Almirola off of the fender of Todd Gilliland.

This "Clash the Coliseum" deal looks pretty cool. Football stadiums converted to race tracks is nothing new. I've seen a bunch of K&N Series races at some football stadiums. It is just interesting seeing these top-level stock cars in this environment.

I'm not watching as I have no idea how to, but to me it looked like passing would be very hard. Not sure how it's actually going.

I wonder if anyone will race the 42 rough. Keselowski, Kurt Busch, Bowman and Cindric all going home.

Even before the main event, it seems a great success for NASCAR. I like these new cars - better looking and more durable fenders.

Ah man that would’ve much better without the awkward crowd shots…

Can not get over how good the Coliseum looks though, one of the best looking stadiums in the world, solid size crowd ton. Should have ran the final at night though.

Latest Posts

Back