700PP 1980 or Later / 2-Wheel Drive Racing Car Super Lap: Apricot Hill Raceway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 258 comments
Pardon my ignorance here but I cannot find your setup. Where is the 'description', anybody?
At the end of the lap go to the videos and hit the one that says two wheel drive top right I think, then all will be revealed!!:cheers:

700PP 1980 or Later / 2-Wheel Drive Racing Car Super Lap: Apricot Hill Raceway

View attachment 603146
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
View attachment 603154

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.

The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

14784070618591123176140.jpg

Attachments

• 1478406731373-1663268823.jpg
    1478406731373-1663268823.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody hell I done it again Dalone, I sent you on a wild goose chase and went along for the ride as well. I didn't check the tune until I saw Beau's post and realised it was the wrong one. Been driving my butt off wondering how he did such a good job with that and now I know.
Now I'll have to do it all again tomorrow, lucky us old chaps have a bit of time on our hands. I did do a 1.06.2 but it did my old head in. Maybe the best thing for everyone is to ignore my posts until someone corrects them. Cheers!!:banghead::cheers:

Bloody hell I done it again Dalone, I sent you on a wild goose chase and went along for the ride as well. I didn't check the tune until I saw Beau's post and realised it was the wrong one. Been driving my butt off wondering how he did such a good job with that and now I know.
Now I'll have to do it all again tomorrow, lucky us old chaps have a bit of time on our hands. I did do a 1.06.2 but it did my old head in. Maybe the best thing for everyone is to ignore my posts until someone corrects them. Cheers!!:banghead::cheers:
Ha ha, no worries Retiree, all's well that ends well. Cheers.

Bought a new car, changed oil and had a few runs with Igor's tune but it didn't seem much better than the other one from Youtube. Went over the settings again and found TC was on @5. Ha ha.
Took it off and straight away managed to knock off 2 tenths.
Now on 1:05.430. Too late for me to keep going now, have to get kids off to school in the morning. Later.

Last edited:
Yeah 100% you would be faster with manual gears. it's so hard to hold gears around turns in automatic it's an art form hats off to you for getting the times you do it automatic 👍

Be interesting to see what you can manage when, and or if, you go after a serious time with this one, ie; with the C60.
Not that there's any hurry at the moment, plenty if time.

Well in the previous event I did 1:05.705, I may better that by a few tenths or half a second, but it's doubtful that I will get anywhere near your time.

As you said, plenty of time yet, I'm sure i'll give the Pescarolo a blast before the end. 👍

1:05.225 :).
Damn!!! For 3 days I've been trying to get to my time of 1.05.8 and all I've got to show is about 100 1.06's. Now I'm on a mission to learn to use manual, it is faster and I've been half a second or more up plenty of times but that back hairpin gets me and by the time I go over the hill I can be a half second behind.
I used the GT wheel with the sequential change stick and much preferred it to the paddles but I'll just do a Kossie and keep at it.:)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back