Ace's Replicas- Looking For Half Term Car Reccomendations

• Thread starter Theace37
  • 645 comments
:embarrassed: Nice.:D I did leave them on for 23h and I'm running the grinder now too,you're welcome.:D

I would like a Brabus SL :) any level ticket is fine? I got a couple from the seasonals

To the People who have Ordered the Alpina B3 S, is there a spesific matte shade you would like: the options are as follows

Matte Black
Matte Silver
Matte light blue
Matte Dark Blue
Matte White

Matte Light Blue is fine 👍

yes, the Drift musatng will be free, as your the first one but the other two will cost you a ticket each

Thanks mate, we're already friends on my replica account just let me know which tickets you'd like and i'll send them over:)

For BMW i'll take it in matte dark blue thanks buddy:tup:

Thanks mate, we're already friends on my replica account just let me know which tickets you'd like and i'll send them over:)

For BMW i'll take it in matte dark blue thanks buddy:tup:

ok

and how about lv.23 and 24

To all the people who purchased the DRiFT Mustang, you can choose any basic color for the wheels; Green, Blue, Yellow etc.

Theace37
yes, any ticket

but you must send me a FR

I'm already on your friends list. :P
Aight I'll send you the ticket for the Brabus whenever you're not busy. I'm free whenever
Hmm...level 4 ticket okay?

ok

and how about lv.23 and 24

No worries mate I'll send those over for you in the next couple of days:tup: can I get red wheels on the mustang please:)

Also like to grab the Hpi Racing Aston Martin DB9 "Nemesis" please for lv.21 or another ticket if you've got that one.

WELL... seeing as how much of a sucess this is, im gonna do another give away first one to respond in this thread gets a replica free

Back