American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

• Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments

When do we qualify?

• Night of, right before the race

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
stupidstormy36
Quick question about the regulations:

Are the restrictions only based upon the maximum power and minimum wieght? What are the tire and aftermarket upgrade limitiations for the GTC Ferrari 430 Scuderia?

There are no other restrictions except for the HP and weight.
There's no way I can police any other regulations, so I didn't bother.

akmuq
Gogaters, how long is your season finale to the ALMS? If it's more then an hour or so, it can go here.
:)

Oooh, good point.
It's going to be the 24 Laps of Le Mans. So that means it should take about an hour and forty minutes PSN permitting. :)

OK, PSN probably won't let you have it tonight but if you repeat it the winner will be there.:D

I would like to join in with you guys if it's not too late

PSN: Glennm27
Class: GT
Car: Ford GT
Teammate: None

The Network however will probably not allow racing this this week (4/22)

Last edited:
Glennm27
I would like to join in with you guys if it's not too late

PSN: Glennm27
Class: GT
Car: Ford GT
Teammate: None

Adding you to the reserve list now!

Guys, just an FYI, the HP for LMP is going to drop, not sure how much yet.
But it will drop, not sure about weight...

That was kind of out of line.
I'm sure that at least one of you went and tried to sign into PSN.
:)

I did, and just for that your going under Sony and PD in my list of people I'm gonna kick in the pants! :P

Tower Turn 13
Any plans to reschedule? I'm actually off of work tomorrow night if PSN is up and others are free...

I'm going to be away tomorrow/Sunday.
We're gonna have to postpone it until next week. :(
👎 Sony.

so, any decisions on the Scud power/weight question? I'm lucky just to have net! we had a tornado apperantly around 5 today, and i've been without net and tv until now! Just in time to find out PSN is still down!

Rich77
Hey tire wear is tough I may accidentally go wide idk I mean Le Sarthe IS bumpy :D

Just remember that if you catch a draft on me on the Mulsanne straight, it IS quite easy to miss the braking point for Mulsanne.

Hmmm....the GT1 Vette is a rocket in the draft, I might miss my braking point on mulsanne too....

gogatrs
Just remember that if you catch a draft on me on the Mulsanne straight, it IS quite easy to miss the braking point for Mulsanne.

And with light damage there's no limping around the track for 10 minutes like me in endurance races half the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back