American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

• Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments

When do we qualify?

• Night of, right before the race

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tower Turn 13
I'm super super stoked about Seca (did you guys have it in season 1?) regardless of what car I'm driving.

Yeah, I think that we are going to have our first preseason race there also. :)

Jonerz
I'd like to run GTC if there is room!

Chris

Cool!
I'm using the iPod Touch app, so I can't see if you have your PSN on the left.
<----
Could you post it please.

So from what I understand from the first post, the Ford GT specII test car is not available for next season? If that's the case and it's just a regular Ford GT I prefer the 458. Is the test car just for the last season 1 race?

Tower Turn 13
So from what I understand from the first post, the Ford GT specII test car is not available for next season? If that's the case and it's just a regular Ford GT I prefer the 458. Is the test car just for the last season 1 race?

Yeah, I'll let you guys run that unofficial class this Friday, but next season is going to be the regular Ford GT '06 from the NCD.

t_ray_z28
So, I'm confused some reason by the first few posts, when is the season actually starting?

Uh-oh, I didn't even put that in there did I lol.
I'll do that now...

gogatrs just an fyi me and t-ray are teaming up in the GTC class, next time you edit the thread. We need a team color t-ray lol...I believe I picked Abu Dhabi blue, but I can just buy another if you want a different one.

gogatrs just an fyi me and t-ray are teaming up in the GTC class, next time you edit the thread. We need a team color t-ray lol...I believe I picked Abu Dhabi blue, but I can just buy another if you want a different one.

lol, I bought a yellow one but I can buy a different one too, i dont care

Excited for this. Been testing the 908 in BermudaKids room. Loving that car. 680 HP 830 kg however the car the car weighs 900ish kg. Seemed pretty even set up.

Jav
We going for the Patron livery? Want you to try LeMansGrun! I'll send you a chip!

Jav by chance you got an extra one. I forgot to back that green up. I will send you one in exchange.

The PSN is currently down for maintenance for Europe and North America. No timeframe has been set as to when it will be back up. Will update as necessary. Error Code 80710A06.

Last edited:
OK guys, sorry I just had a dead period.
Deadline for your deffinite car choice is going to be in a couple weeks, however, I'd like to get your class down ASAP.
For the rolling start, we are going to use the same process that Jav uses in his FIA series, so I'll let him explain that process. :)

Rules for GT are about to go through a complete change, so hold off on your car choice for that...

LMP, I'm waiting on BermudaKid. Since his league is dedicated to LMP's and they're on their 3rd season, they're cars are quite even and have gone through ALOT of testing.
Is there anything I missed?

I'm going to work on making the OP look pretty now...
Gimme a couple minutes.

Are the GT rules pretty well set, now?

If they are, I'll go with the DB9. It under-steers a little, and I don't know how fast it is compared to the other cars in the GT class, but I think it'd be fun to wrestle around a track for an hour.

Are the GT rules pretty well set, now?

If they are, I'll go with the DB9. It under-steers a little, and I don't know how fast it is compared to the other cars in the GT class, but I think it'd be fun to wrestle around a track for an hour.

Trust me, under those regulations they are dead even!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back