American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

• Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments

When do we qualify?

• Night of, right before the race

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jav
Trust me, under those regulations they are dead even!

Well arent we a bit sure of ourselves?
lol
Trust me, they are even.
The rest of the specs are coming soon, we will have them before the first preseason race.

Well arent we a bit sure of ourselves?
lol
Trust me, they are even.
The rest of the specs are coming soon, we will have them before the first preseason race.
Looking forward to tomorrow's race man!

Jav
Looking forward to tomorrow's race man!

Yeah, hopefully Sony can get whatever they need to do taken care of before then... :scared:

And about tomorrow's race...
I'm going to invite all the GTC guys to participate tomorrow at our Season 1 finale at Le Mans.
The race will be relatively long. Actually, it's going to be VERY long, I was thinking we could do the 24 Laps of Le Mans. :)

So the GTC drivers can participate tomorrow.
I'll post the room number here as well as in the social group when it's up.
We are going to try to start early, I was thinking that I'd open the room up at around 7:30 PM EST, and hopefully we can get going at 8:30.

Who's in?

You know I'm in!
Got a question though, are we racing with fixed rain, start dry dynamic weather, start on rain Dynamic weather?

Jav
You know I'm in!
Got a question though, are we racing with fixed rain, start dry dynamic weather, start on rain Dynamic weather?

It won't be fixed weather.
I was thinking that we could start with it sunny and whatever happens, happens.

I'll try and make it if I'm not doing anything, PSN permitting. Gotta so some quick tuning her wasn't expecting this but I think it'll be fun 👍

Btw will that race allow mics? It'd help keep it interesting

Yeah, hopefully Sony can get whatever they need to do taken care of before then... :scared:

And about tomorrow's race...
I'm going to invite all the GTC guys to participate tomorrow at our Season 1 finale at Le Mans.
The race will be relatively long. Actually, it's going to be VERY long, I was thinking we could do the 24 Laps of Le Mans. :)

So the GTC drivers can participate tomorrow.
I'll post the room number here as well as in the social group when it's up.
We are going to try to start early, I was thinking that I'd open the room up at around 7:30 PM EST, and hopefully we can get going at 8:30.

Who's in?

GTC from season 2?

Rich77
I'll try and make it if I'm not doing anything, PSN permitting. Gotta so some quick tuning her wasn't expecting this but I think it'll be fun 👍

Btw will that race allow mics? It'd help keep it interesting

Yes, mice are allowed, but quality will be set to low.

Guys, since six people from season one have signed up for GT, I'm going to give the extra slot to that class...
Is everybody cool with that?

Blaze_409
In an attempt to just add more variety Would it be okay for me to switch to the Factory, Peugeot 908.

If you really want to.
But it's not a problem for you to run the Toyota.

Guys, since six people from season one have signed up for GT, I'm going to give the extra slot to that class...
Is everybody cool with that?

Fine with me. I'll join tomorrow's race, er as long as the PSN is up by then. Not looking good so far, but we'll see.

The PSN is still down for all regions. No new updates yet.

stupidstormy36
Fine with me. I'll join tomorrow's race, er as long as the PSN is up by then. Not looking good so far, but we'll see.

The PSN is still down for all regions. No new updates yet.

Dammit!!!
I'm about ready to sue Sony myself.
I just need to figure out how I can legally exploit this first...
Any ideas guys?

Yessir!
The grid has been small lately, and I've decided that it would be cool to add in a few more cars.

great, i've been playing with my Ferrari all night so we'll see how it goes! I did have a question though... are the guidelines for these cars based off a real spec? After driving my GT1 Z06 so much, this thing seems like a real slug! Just curious.

great, i've been playing with my Ferrari all night so we'll see how it goes! I did have a question though... are the guidelines for these cars based off a real spec? After driving my GT1 Z06 so much, this thing seems like a real slug! Just curious.

You driving 430scud? Good luck I have personal experience with the slug, er, scud...

Drove it in season 1 :)

Hey man! The Scuderia is one of my favorite cars in the whole game! eventhough the 458 is a much better handling and overall faster car I still love that Scud!

Jav
Hey man! The Scuderia is one of my favorite cars in the whole game! eventhough the 458 is a much better handling and overall faster car I still love that Scud!

I love the car too! I just don't like it set up with these regulations... I just wondered why we dont just use it at the factory specs on power/weight is all? On a side note, I'm a huge Ferrari fan... wish they would have included the F50

Does everyone want it to be stock weight/HP?
We can do that, but that won't stop people from using the limiter...

Jav

lol fair enough. I'll admit it was my tuning follies that probably did the most damage for me. I won't blame the beautiful work of Ferrari. :sly:

Quick question about the regulations:

Are the restrictions only based upon the maximum power and minimum wieght? What are the tire and aftermarket upgrade limitiations for the GTC Ferrari 430 Scuderia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back