Are there more skins for the
Released : Chevrolet Corvette C6.R
Author:F302
3D Model: (The Crew2)
3D Model rear light (C6R FM4)
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: F302 (Body Mapping)
3d work:F302
Is there more skin for this car? Pace wise seems like a match for the rest of the cars in this era....

Mercedes-Benz 560 SEC KOENIG - 1988 - version 1.0 - Now available!!!

Screenshot_rs_mercedes_560_koenig_88_ks_nordschleife_6-0-124-1-56-53.jpg

ENJOY!!!

For those who are into the IMSA scene, I took my last years JDC Motorsport Porsche 963 skin and updated it with it's new #85 and for those who may have missed it, my version of the #5 Mustang Sampling, Proton Competition skin as well.
These will work for any version of 963 you have, however may require manual installation depending on your version car name.
https://mega.nz/file/W9pFRBxR#hVYEFDL6AIaQhQgc56m529JxQwe5OQpdHcRY4m5VJ-w
Enjoy, while we wait for the "Roar before the 24!"

20240105-213938-rt_sebring-lm_hypercar_963_lmdh_urd_physics.jpg

20231221-202204-rt_daytona-lm_hypercar_963_lmdh.jpg

Sembra che siamo gli unici due a cui è successo questo. Mi chiedo se è perché non sto utilizzando la versione CSP dell'auto poiché utilizzo una versione precedente di CSP.
hi, it happens to me too with several mods especially on the first lap off line, I remember having checked an option in cm to increase the height of the curbs and since then it has had this defect. clearly I can't find it anymore, can someone help me?. thanks

Last edited:
Are there more skins for the

Is there more skin for this car? Pace wise seems like a match for the rest of the cars in this era....
I would, but.... yeah I'm not touching this thing until I see @Chem_Flummi version comes out. #124,091 I'm not wasting anymore time on C6R skins, he seems to be doing just fine creating other skins for the car, like the red livery from GRID. (That is until I get a little impatient and start skinning anyway...) I personally like F302's C6R, has better quality then URDs previous C6R GT1 and actually has the banner and indicators unlike the be_modding version.

It's a really good looking mod to skin for, if the car doesn't come out by February I'll work on the F302's C6R. (Maybe...) Then again you do got other and better skinners in this community that can do it, despite me being the "Corvette skinner".

Question:
Does anyone know, how to deactivate the CSP function, that automatically activates the hazard lights on AI cars, if they get damaged during a race. Or is there an threshold value for the damage, that only AI cars with heavy damage, that really slow down, activate the hazard lights. At the moment sometimes half the cars of the field have activated hazard lights, but continue racing with full speed. That's unrealistic and really disturbing me, especially when the hazard lights only work for LOD_A of a car and permanently switching on and off as the car switches between LOD_A and LOD_B.

How can i change the audio settings of gameplay as in when i turn my analog stick to the side to see the side of the car it sounds so much louder and better then the chase camera view looking at the rear of the car.
thanks in advance

That's what we managed to invent/create.
Nothing 100% detailed, but for now it's functional.

The versions of the Ferrari 330TR/LM - Fantuzzi design

Number 6 (1962 - Olivier Gendebien - Phil Hill)

Number 10 (1963 – Pedro Rodriguez – Roger Penske)

Now let's test it on the track (BoP).
Hello,
Where I can found the link to download this Ferrari Tri ?

I made some extra skins for Legion's P201 , you can grab them here if you want... :cheers:

1704553076538.png

Mercedes-Benz 560 SEC KOENIG - 1988 - version 1.0 - Now available!!!

View attachment 1316937

ENJOY!!!

Nice! The cockpit esp the dashboard is already much better then the v1.0 of the parent car!
Still there is room for improvement imho...
What stands out for me and takes away from immersion and enjoyment:
1) some holes in the model, esp on side mirrors
2) unreal reflections (eg on top of the base of the hood), which distracts as it shows road reflection that would not be irl
3) view in rear view mirror of the rear window is not correct
(mind you this is from looking at it via VR - maybe you did not evaluate it other then on flatscreen?)

Anyway keep up the good work! :bowdown:

__custom_showroom_1704559093.jpg

Released : Lexus IS F Racing Concept'08
Author:F302
3D Model: (Gran Turismo 6)
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: by F302
Skin Lexus Gazoo: GeForce06
3d work:F302

New: Lods,LR Cockpit,Window Decals (name ,rear banner),Skins,Physic

hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer GT_Sport 1.4
knowing bugs: Shift Animation
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager.

Last edited:
Hello,
Where I can found the link to download this Ferrari Tri ?
Once I finish tweaking the 1962 version, I hope to share.
Always remembering, it’s all about adaptation.

Ferrari 330TRI/LM - ( fict.)

How were the new adaptations to the windshield (version 1962 and 1963)

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1704561287.png
    __custom_showroom_1704561287.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 15
  • __custom_showroom_1704561278.png
    __custom_showroom_1704561278.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 14
  • __custom_showroom_1704561267.png
    __custom_showroom_1704561267.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 14
  • __custom_showroom_1704561380.png
    __custom_showroom_1704561380.png
    73 KB · Views: 15
  • __custom_showroom_1704561366.png
    __custom_showroom_1704561366.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 14
  • __custom_showroom_1704561356.png
    __custom_showroom_1704561356.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 14
the P201 has some weird issue with tyres when your start moving , they suddenly become pitch black, and when you stop they are greyish with sunlight bouncing off them...

To fix this I added this at the end in extension\ext_config.ini :

;fix reflection from tyres which dissappears when wheels start turning
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = Tyre
SHADER = ksPerPixel ;was ksTyresFX
PROP_... = ksDiffuse, 0.3 ;was 0.4
PROP_... = ksSpecular, 0.01 ;was 0.35
PROP_... = ksAmbient, 0.3 ;was 0.5

PBR TEXTURE ON TRACK

Good evening everyone and best wishes for the new year, I would like to include some PBR textures in my works, but looking around and exploring the TIANMEN path I hope it is written like this I was unable to understand which shader I have to work on with kseditor, some who are working on this type of file is here in the forum, could you explain to me how to do it??

Made some progress on the GT4s again:
Today I have something about the 570s for you
View attachment 1316673

I remade the Door anim, so the piston is now included and it looks way more naturalView attachment 1316672

In addition to that i reworked the dashboard, so every light should do someting now😄View attachment 1316671
A little extra is the odometer:
It shows the distance you travelled with the car in general.
Journey shows the distance of the current session and trip is an odometer that resets after every pit stop.View attachment 1316670
View attachment 1316669
HELLO

Is this the 0.99 version of the guerrilla mod?

I currently have version 0.99, but there is the problem in the picture on the dashboard. can you verify?

Attachments

• Adsız.png
    Adsız.png
    178.3 KB · Views: 5
VARIANT 2 BTCC HONDA INTEGRA TYPE R SKIN
This livery came in 2 variants, i wasn't going to release the second variant but thought why not choice is never normally a bad thing. Same driver same number, this skin i believe to be used a bit later in the season. I have also tweaked some stickers while i was there to get them nearer perfect i won't update the first upload as they were not horrendous but as i was there for this variant............

This is a standalone download so just the skin if you need the car aswell see my previous upload.

choose the res and drag and drop the "content" folder into CM

Screenshot_rtp_honda_integra_dc2_cup_ks_brands_hatch_6-0-124-19-24-10.jpg

Anyone know if any of the Nascar content from the shutdown facebook group is available anywhere? Xfinity, COT, ect.
The group never shutdown, they are just private now. You could probably join them. However, after someone shared the G56 car outside of the group, there was some turmoil. Whether warranted or not, I don't know. I know they do a lot of their own work to model cars so they take their rules a bit seriously. If you were to join the group, I would recommend not sharing what's in there, outside of there.

This has always bugged me on Imola:
View attachment 1317181

So I changed it to this:
View attachment 1317185

I think it's a pretty good match to the regular grass areas. Even if it's not perfect, it's better than that lime green. I'll make it available for anyone interested once I make sure these changes didn't impact some other part of the track.
As promised, here is the track skin needed to make the grass in the center of the track match better. I don't believe it impacts anything else on the track, but please let me know if it does. If you are only interested in changing the grass, just extract and enable the Grass skin from the skins\cm_skins folder. It should work fine with the CM\CSP config for the track.

I also included the my own fork of the CSP config because as usual, I needed things darker than the CSP config. To try my modifications, also extract the files in the extension folder. You can make adjustments to anything I changed if you need things brighter or darker by editing the values for materials in the Shader Stuff section of the config. If you like those changes, then you can extract the files for the two f1 layouts so that those layouts will look the same as the regular track with my config.

Imola Mod

Last edited:
View attachment 1316928
Porsche 963 real steering wheel for SDD Porsche 963 (or the same Porsche that TRR or Thegost use) add-on

I struggled so much trying to put it in the kn5. The rim were invisible on CM Showroom for unknow reason, and there's a red cube for the KERS_CHARGE thing that doesn't show (the first one). Black magic I guess huh

Instructions: Drag the files inside the .rar into the extension folder of the car.

Thanks for your work.
Two things to maybe revisit/make clear.
1. The ext_config code is specific about the kn5 to work with: "trr_porsche_963_lmdh.kn5", so that needs user editing to work with the SDD version: "lm_hypercar_963_lmdh.kn5"
2. Seems like you might have shipped the original kn5?

963-wheel.jpg

Or have I just missed the bus completely?

Last edited:
Hitchin Town v1.01

Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_gta_hitchin_town_7-0-124-19-30-26.jpg

Fictional street circuit in England.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-24 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
GTR2 Original Track by Richard Lovewell
-I tried to contact them but could not find their contact information. Thank you for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

Converted upon request by Patreon member Steven Barnes.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;
Added spectators. (Thanks Alguecool for the suggestion.)

Last edited:
shi
Hitchin Town v1.0

View attachment 1317326
Fictional street circuit in England.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-24 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
GTR2 Original Track by Richard Lovewell
-I tried to contact them but could not find their contact information. Thank you for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

Converted upon request by Patreon member Steven Barnes.

I really liked this in the good old GT Legends... I'll watch it now, thanks!

.kn5 Converter not working

I want to create a 3d render of a car on Hakone Nanamagari right, and i used kn5conv.exe to convert the .kn5 files to .obj. Everything works except the textures - all of them are blue for some reason? any suggestions how to fix this? I also tried EK Nanamagari but its not use either.
1704629488373.png
1704629506231.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back