Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
I hope somebody can help
I'm running CSP 0.2.3-preview 211 when driving in the rain all the forward facing camera views have rain drops on them including the view from the cockpit without the steering wheel but when the steering wheel is there there are no rain drops ? the same is when I'm driving there are no raindrops on the visor. Have I turned something off by mistake, do I need to turn something on ? All cars with windscreens show rain its the visors that are the problem.

Regards

Mark

Last edited:
BOP work done. Audi TT slightly slower than the Mercedes and the Opel slightly slower than the TT.

work continues. half way on the skins now.

one thing that bothers me is the model is actually the Nurburgring 24 Hour version and not the dtm.The smaller details I can do but mainly the rear spoiler and skirt need some work.

View attachment 1358884

View attachment 1358879

also opened up the back window mesh.

BOP work done. Audi TT slightly slower than the Mercedes and the Opel slightly slower than the TT.

work continues. half way on the skins now.

one thing that bothers me is the model is actually the Nurburgring 24 Hour version and not the dtm.The smaller details I can do but mainly the rear spoiler and skirt need some work.

View attachment 1358884

View attachment 1358879

also opened up the back window mesh.

is there a possibility to download it? those skins looks really good

Last edited:
UPDATE Flugplatz Niederstetten 1973

v1.1
-fixed missing double sided tirewall objects

Track logo if you want...
logo.png

Last edited:
I need some help from you guys with an issue I've been having on EShglz' Yas Marina (yas_marina_2021). In an AI race, time seems to move a lot slower (most notable on start/finish, less noticeable at other parts of the track). This is not a PC performance problem (game runs at the usual fps, all components at less than 70% usage), and it doensn't happen on any other track. Video below, please don't mind the music.

Last edited:
I need some help from you guys with an issue I've been having on EShglz' Yas Marina (yas_marina_2021). In an AI race, time seems to move a lot slower (most notable on start/finish, less noticeable at other parts of the track). This is not a PC performance problem (game runs at the usual fps, all components at less than 70% usage), and it doensn't happen on any other track. Video below, please don't mind the music.

I had this problem too, I think it's track specific

I have this too but I tought it is because my PC is absolutely slow, I hope there is a solution for this.

hey guys i'm back with another issue! this time my game flashbangs me after upgrading to csp 0.2.3, and i can't find anything online about it

notably the entire game is affected, including the ui, so changing exposure doesn't fix it

1717199843068.png

EDIT: Disabling HDR in Extensions/DXGI and reinstalling Pure fixed it, so must've been one of the two, if not both

Last edited:
Finally got around to driving the Reboot Team BAC Mono. Yeah, it's a ton of fun. Insane acceleration, and upshifts that completely unsettle the rear end. It's a hoot.

Are there any numbered skins for the car? I can only find one, a "blood red" one on RD. I'd like to use it in a league event but the skins really need numbers for the server.

hey guys i'm back with another issue! this time my game flashbangs me after upgrading to csp 0.2.3, and i can't find anything online about it

notably the entire game is affected, including the ui, so changing exposure doesn't fix it

View attachment 1360650

EDIT: Disabling HDR in Extensions/DXGI and reinstalling Pure fixed it, so must've been one of the two, if not both
DXGI HDR is only for HDR monitors and HDR activated in Windows. If you don't have an HDR monitor and you activate this option, sure your picture looks like that because of the different color space and tonemapping. So this has nothing todo with Pure!

If you want to do it properly and you have an HDR monitor, please read the HDR tutorial.pdf inside the Pure archive. You need to do some important steps and settings!

Last edited:
Think its simple isn't it, seeing as GTP has its own download section, everyone here who releases stuff should do so here and leave Overtake/RD to whinge and moan about other things. If people cannot be nice or at least give constructive criticism then they should lose the access to mods.
exactly why I dont post anything on RD/Overlords anymore, plus they assume ownership of your files and there is nothing you can do about it, even if you want to remove your own files, you cant, unless you give their admin a reason they agree with for deletion.
GTP is a far better community and hell, I only come to this thread

so must've been one of the two, if not both
perhaps it is neither the first nor the second. I have the first one disabled and the second not installed, but this problem sometimes (rarely) occurs. This mainly happens when I select a full grid of cars (for example, 40 cars in a race), the problem is solved by simply switching the pp filter forward/backward right in the race.

@Zoonsky @Juppek Track + AI Opponents are too heavy to handle/compute for your CPU. This cause this slow effects even the FPS are fine. Try to drive with 1-2 opponents only and see if performs better.

Last edited:

off topic but which song was playing in the background?

Why do my tires look like this in game? In cm showroom they look fine.
View attachment 1359782

View attachment 1359783

Edit: Having tire fx off fixes this issue.
no having the textures in the right place fix that, you should have a zip file of the tyre texture in the extension/textures/cars for thatt
mod
I do plan to do all those missing years, with updated / corrected / scratch built models (whatever is applicable). I have a very long list of mods that are coming, just a matter of finalising permissions and getting them done.

As for the note about animated suspension, I will look into that. If my very limited understanding of it is correct it shouldn't be that hard. But its amazing how much information is buried away in the deep dark internet and takes a bit of digging to get answers.
Suspension isn't hard, especially for formula like cars. I've wrote a guide about it that you can find here

Last edited:
Mini Cooper S R53 2005 TRACK Public Release!!
Download:https://sharemods.com/f0ade5bmak0j/cooper_s_r53_track_101creative.zip.html
Converted From GT7
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-Physics
-CSP Settings
-Driver Animation by Mascot
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help ,@norms,@Mascot,and others

View attachment 1360550View attachment 1360551View attachment 1360552View attachment 1360553
wonderfull mod! I love it , sounds and feels great, very immersive!

Only thing I find a pitty, is that it requires PP effects to be on to see a difference between rear lights and brake lights.

This is something I see on many car mods, but not all , so it IS doable to have visible brake lights without having to rely on PP effects... I just don't know how they do it ...

Is there a way in extension to make the brake lights more visible (without having to turn on PP effects)?
Or is that something the author needs to do in the 3D program used to build the car?

5 Addition Layouts for Acopone
Thanks Doublezero for super tracks
Thanks for this. It reminded me I'd done some cosmetic updates for Doublezero's Goria-Thun circuit which I might as well share, so if you want to you could add the missing routes that seem to be shown on the track map to this one as well?

1717249015676.png

version 0.9.1m May 2024
  • animated balloons, choppers, airliners
  • new sponsor options
  • flag-waving spectators
  • new crowd textures
  • seated spectators changed to standing where no seats exist
  • tree artefacts fixed
  • fencing de-moiréd and lightened
  • foliage darkened, one treewall hidden
  • LOD distances increased to stop pop-in
  • new start/finish gantry track logo

Last edited:
Thanks for this. It reminded me I'd done some cosmetic updates for Doublezero's Goria-Thun circuit which I might as well share, so if you want to you could add the missing routes that seem to be shown on the track map to this one as well?

View attachment 1360857

version 0.9.1m May 2024
  • animated balloons, choppers, airliners
  • new sponsor options
  • flag-waving spectators
  • new crowd textures
  • seated spectators changed to standing where no seats exist
  • tree artefacts fixed
  • fencing de-moiréd and lightened
  • foliage darkened, one treewall hidden
  • LOD distances increased to stop pop-in
  • new start/finish gantry track logo
Yes, with pleasure.

no having the textures in the right place fix that, you should have a zip file of the tyre texture in the extension/textures/cars for thatt
mod
Thank you for your answer, this mod does not have an extension folder, would you recommend I create one and what exactly should I put in that extension folder?

I have had an issue for a long time, on SX_lemans (and maybe on some other tracks but i don't remember), cockpit is shaking a bit and the result is some textures (principaly labels and digital panel) partly disappear like flickering ... you have below an example with F302 Corvette C5R. And I don't have the same issue on Zandvoort 2023 or Ks_Barcelona for example (90% tracks are Ok) so I suppose it's linked to the track ... Did someone already have that ?

Attachments

• F302 C5R.jpg
    F302 C5R.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 7
This only should happen, if a car has only two skins (with Jean Alesi and Alain Prost as drivers) and you use the car more than two times in a race grid. Then two cars will have the original driver names and the rest will have fictional names. Or you have more skins, but some skins use the same driver names, e.g. different versions of a skin all with Jean Alesi and Alain Prost as drivers.
I'm going to check of that happens! Thanks for your reply.

But where does AC generate those other names from? Is there a small database with additional names?

Suspension isn't hard, especially for formula like cars. I've wrote a guide about it that you can find here
As if I haven't told you this enough before, you are a legend! A lot of reading but will help me a lot in things I didn't quite get. Thanks!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back