Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 133,774 comments
shi
F1 1998 - ROUND 12 - Hungaroring v1.0

View attachment 1362789
The Hungaroring billboards in the F1 1992 Track Pack has been updated to the F1 1998 version.
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Track by macci dESIGN
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI, sidelines and ai_hints.ini by Thockard
New tire wall and pit tent by Alessandro Micali (ASR Formula)
Animated flagmen by Alessandro Micali (ASR Formula) (Original by doublezero)
.lua base and font by @gunnar333
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some textures by kunos

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

thanks for the track ! Cant downloaded says virus detected :(

I use uBlock Origin, the Moza ads are always present...
Right-click on the ad, use "block element" and confirm it in the dialogue then. Done.

1717786958072.png

Is this hosted anywhere else? I get an extremely erratic connection with GTP downloads, with slow speeds and frequent disconnects. I've had a few attempts at downloading this car and not once has it been successful.
It either cancels itself or fails, and then has to start all over again.
There's nothing wrong with my internet.
Please, no flood of "it works fine for me" shrugathons, I know it works fine for many.
GTP and Mediafire are both pretty much useless for me recently.

View attachment 1362621
There is definitely some weirdness attached to GTP. If I am DL something here, I get about expected speeds but then I cannot browse the forums while the DL is active as it reverts to about 14.4k.

Imola 2024 beta version

rj_imola_2024

This is a standalone version of Fenryr's Imola 2024 track. It will come up as Imola Circuit 2024 in your track list. It was a request from a member that i'm working on while I recover. It is unfinished, but far enough along that I think some people might still get some use out of it. Basically all I did was restore the tree textures from the original Kunos version of Imola, changed the grass texture setup and improved the ai a bit. There's also a bunch of smaller changes in there that you may notice. I wouldn't suggest driving the track at night yet because i'm not a night light expert and they don't seem to work right. For some reason they are turned off until your car gets close to an area with lights and then they just turn on out of nowhere. Not sure what I did wrong.

There is one additional track skin that will make the grass areas more saturated.

View attachment 1355996
Link has been updated with a new beta version. Please delete the old track folder first.

-- Added a raceday layout with adboards on some of the track structures that I felt were designed to have adboards but did not have them. There is no rhyme or reason for the sponsors I chose. I just wanted to create adboard meshes for those areas for anyone who would like to make a track skin with sponsors to match a particular series.

imola2024_raceday.jpg

Last edited:
Since everyone seems to hate the way Race Department/OverTake looks right now, here is my custom filter list to get rid of the horrendous Moza ad. (It also fixes the some of the site being white in dark mode :D )
Just go open UBlock Origin settings, navigate to "my filters" and paste it there.

! 7 Jun 2024 https://www.overtake.gg
||cdn.prvk.io/studio/OVERTAKE_GG/3210/assets/project-asset-27517.png$image
www.overtake.gg##.prvk-clickable.vdrm-side-section.vdrm-node.vdrm-section-21874.vdrm-section
||cdn.prvk.io/studio/OVERTAKE_GG/3210/assets/project-asset-27518.png$image
||cdn.prvk.io/studio/OVERTAKE_GG/3210/assets/project-asset-27516.webp$image
www.overtake.gg##.prvk-clickable.vdrm-node.vdrm-section-21873.vdrm-section
www.overtake.gg##.prvk-clickable.vdrm-side-section.vdrm-node.vdrm-section-21875.vdrm-section
||cdn.prvk.io/studio/OVERTAKE_GG/3210/assets/project-asset-27515.webp$image

This should remove every element of the Moza ad, including the images, and restore the site to look the way it did before they launched that beautiful advertisement.
Let me know if this works for you, and if it does, enjoy browsing the site without having your retinas suffer.

Last edited:
I use uBlock Origin, the Moza ads are always present...
We got new Windows 11 computers at work and I installed uBlock Origin but it ain't blocking ****. It shows to be an active extension in Chrome but the little symbol isn't up in the upper right of the screen like it was on our old Windows 10 machines.

Since everyone seems to hate the way Race Department looks right now, here is my custom filter list to get rid of the horrendous Moza ad. (It also fixes the some of the site being white in dark mode :D )
Just go open UBlock Origin settings, navigate to "my filters" and paste it there.

! 7 Jun 2024 https://www.overtake.gg
||cdn.prvk.io/studio/OVERTAKE_GG/3210/assets/project-asset-27517.png$image
www.overtake.gg##.prvk-clickable.vdrm-side-section.vdrm-node.vdrm-section-21874.vdrm-section
||cdn.prvk.io/studio/OVERTAKE_GG/3210/assets/project-asset-27518.png$image
||cdn.prvk.io/studio/OVERTAKE_GG/3210/assets/project-asset-27516.webp$image
www.overtake.gg##.prvk-clickable.vdrm-node.vdrm-section-21873.vdrm-section
www.overtake.gg##.prvk-clickable.vdrm-side-section.vdrm-node.vdrm-section-21875.vdrm-section
||cdn.prvk.io/studio/OVERTAKE_GG/3210/assets/project-asset-27515.webp$image

This should remove every element of the Moza ad, including the images, and restore the site to look the way it did before they launched that beautiful advertisement.
Let me know if this works for you, and if it does, enjoy browsing the site without having your retinas suffer.
I started reading messages in reverse order tonight, tried this first solution and it works 👍 thanks.
I do see (short flash) hundreds of little Moza ads on top of the page...
Didn't try @Fall Guy 's solution, which probably would have done the job too... idk...:P

Last edited:
View attachment 1362937View attachment 1362938

PLEASE REPLACE THIS FILE: (add: RPM BAR)

Released : AMG Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse DTM 2005
Author:F302
3D Model Car:RRRE,KW Studios
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: SimBin ,KW Studios
3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer AC Vision GT 1.0
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
I am absolutely lost for words! Instantly a favourite! Couldn't think of a better present for my birthday hehe. Thank you!

We got new Windows 11 computers at work and I installed uBlock Origin but it ain't blocking ****. It shows to be an active extension in Chrome but the little symbol isn't up in the upper right of the screen like it was on our old Windows 10 machines.
uBlock Origin seems to have lost some of its magic recently. I'm seeing a lot of ads, pop-ups, and scam tabs opening on most sites where previously there were none. Even YouTube on PC is full of ads now, but uBO had been successfully eliminating these for years .

View attachment 1362937View attachment 1362938

PLEASE REPLACE THIS FILE: (add: RPM BAR)

Released : AMG Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse DTM 2005
Author:F302
3D Model Car:RRRE,KW Studios
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: SimBin ,KW Studios
3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer AC Vision GT 1.0
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
Thank you so much!

Vielen Dank für die Arbeit die du machst und für diesen tollen Wagen, er ist wundervoll!

Hi guys.
Last couple of weeks i'm facing a new problem.
In every session (let's say hotlap), i have two (always two no more, not less) MAJOR stutters per lap, in exactly the same spot of the lap!
This happens in every track, modded or original and with any car, mod or original!
It's very frustrating cause it may happen in the middle of the corner, resulting in loss of control.

I know it's a long shot but maybe some of you experience the same thing and you were able to solve it.

(Using latest CSP)
Thanks!

That fixed my problem! I can't thank you enough!!!
I have exactly the same issue, but haven't had time to troubleshoot it yet. Did you work out which app was messing the camera up for you?

EDIT: Many answers already provided further down the thread. Thanks!

Last edited:
PARNELLI JONES . . .
On learning of the passing of this legend, I reviewed the circuits we have in AC that reflect the '69 and '70 Trans-Am series.
We pretty much have them all, although I'm not entirely sure that Watkins Glen was quite as narrow as Sergio's 60s version.
But, of course it certainly might have been. I was at Riverside International as a 13 year old boy when Jones won the Mission Bell 200 in October of 1970, and my memories of Donahue, Gurney, Follmer, Savage and Jones roaring past are irreplaceable. The one mod I wish we had a better version of from that series is Pacific Raceway - known as Seattle International Raceway. The SimTraxx version is better than nothing, for sure, but it seems to be a far cry from what talented modders are able to create today. Not sure any of you artists are up for the challenge, but that would be a fantastic old-school circuit to bring into the fold with current day standards. Anyway - just thought I'd plant a seed and see what might come of it, if anything.
Cheers to Parnelli Jones, and have a good one guys.

Last edited:
PARNELLI JONES . . .
On learning of the passing of this legend, I reviewed the circuits we have in AC that reflect the '69 and '70 Trans-Am series.
We pretty much have them all, although I'm not entirely sure that Watkins Glen was quite as narrow as Sergio's 60s version.
But, of course it certainly might have been. I was at Riverside International as a 13 year old boy when Jones won the Mission Bell 200 in October of 1970, and my memories of Donahue, Gurney, Follmer, Savage and Jones roaring past are irreplaceable. The one mod I wish we had a better version of from that series is Pacific Raceway - known as Seattle International Raceway. The SimTraxx version is better than nothing, for sure, but it seems to be a far cry from what talented modders are able to create today. Not sure any of you talented artists are up for the challenge, but that would be a fantastic old-school circuit to bring into the fold with current day standards. Anyway - just thought I'd plant a seed and see what might come of it, if anything.
Cheers to Parnelli Jones, and have a good one guys.
There's another version of Pacific RW on blckbox by 'suaron', I think. I haven't tried it, but you might find it to be better (or the same). Has 32 pits as opposed to simtraxx's 12 pits.

Last edited:
There's another version of Pacific RW on blckbox by 'suaron', I think. I haven't tried it, but you might find it to be better (or the same). Has 32 pits as opposed to simtraxx's 12 pits.
Yes - it's the one I prefer, but it's still based on the simtraxx version. As I say, better than nothing. Thank you T.

Hey everyone, I'm still struggling with the issue that AI refuse to finish many point-to-point tracks - they just stop before the finish line. This is in both Race mode and Track Day - it just started out of the blue. Anyone have ideas on how to solve this, or what's causing this?

I'm using CSP 0.2.3-preview1

Last edited:
Look at the time
Boah 1h30 late, i'm still in time

Ladies and gentleman :

F1 2012 V1 mod released by Cimmerian_Iter

Welcome to F1 2012, 6 champions, 7 different Grand Prix winner, the last season of Michael Schumacher, the fierce title battle till the Brazilian GP. Brilliant game, epic soundtrack. 2012 has everything that makes it one of the best year of Formula One, and it deserves a mod that respects the season. You like my 2011 mod? This one is even better !

Features :
  • Proper AO map for every car, proper paint for Mercedes, Mclaren and Catheram (CSP required)
  • F1 2012 Codemasters helmet !
  • Realistic Physics !
  • New engine sounds,
  • Test Driver skins, multiple helmets skins !
  • Featuring aero upgrades for Redbull, Ferrari, Mclaren, Mercedes.
  • CSP TyreFX support, Better tyre model !
  • F1 2012 Showroom !

DOWNLOAD HERE (and more info on mod page release)

View attachment 1362541

Epic! Are there any possibilities of your team making a 1970s-1980s F1 pack per year?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back