Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,378 comments
Generally, the AI has some problems in 0.2.4. Even in Kunos track I occasionally saw someone can't get out of the grid because they are doing negative throttle inputs. In some rare instances an AI car just makes 100% throttle all the time
Yeah it's really weird. Haven't been able to play fat alfie's Bremgarten for a while because of this. I cleaned cm, installed everything again, still getting random issues. Dunno what to do about it and can't find any proper clue to fix it.

And now if i try to go back to csp 0.2.2 or previous builds the race gets cancelled every single time. I need to find a fix for this.

Last edited:
My cars are now in the autoupdater for Content Manager. 😁 👍

1) i dont have this issue and i drive in VR too. Must be a setting on your side.

2) yes, saw this too. will fix this for next update

3) will check the wipers

4) didnt see this with the mirrors on the Ultima, need to check

5) brakelights on the Vertigo were fine. but can check this again

Think i have already found a good sound. Will be replaced in next update.
thanks! for point 1 , I will try and find the setting that gives the weird effect on the sunbanner

for 5 , I must add I run without PP effects (for massive performance gain) and you are probably depending on PP effects for making the brake lights visible...

Getting closer. I got this.

View attachment 1377689

And I thought everything was ok. But when I tried to just start practice I got this.

View attachment 1377690

View attachment 1377691

So where am I still going wrong?
Just to make sure, you do have Pyyer's paid extension right? the extension itself is NOT included in RacingJoe's files/package.

The installation logic is:

1/ install the standalone track from RacingJoe
2/ purchase/download Pyyer F1 2024 extension
3/ drop the files from Pyyer in the main track folder
4/ then drop the additional "Pyyer compatibility" files created by RacingJoe in the main track folder and click "Yes" when asked to overwrite files.

Last edited:
have like 4 different version of the Peugeot 905 and two version of the evo II, a couple of verisons of the TS010 and C11. only one we dont have is the final 962 but there is a 1994 LeMans Daur skin for the 962
I have a few versions of those too(gtsupreme) but they could be a lot better.

Honda Integra Type R Race 2004 Public Release!!
Download:https://sharemods.com/sybmlyhiksah/honda_integra_r_race_2004_101CREATIVE.zip.html
Converted From GT6
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-Physics
-CSP Settings
-Driver Animation
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal

View attachment 1374810View attachment 1374811View attachment 1374812View attachment 1374813View attachment 1374814View attachment 1374815View attachment 1374816View attachment 1374817
Thanks Peter for this nice addition!

I created some numbers (looks better then the empty squares imho)

preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg

Download
feel free to incorporate in a next version release

(ps: note the ui_skin.json from each skin folder is best removed, as the name was incorrectly copied to many as "Phoenix Yellow" )

EDIT: I also added the numbers in the Livery icons , delete skins and install anew with this DOWNLOAD (this fixes also the names being wrong)
1722697122537.png

Last edited:
Just to make sure, you do have Pyyer's paid extension right? the extension itself is NOT included in RacingJoe's files/package.

The installation logic is:

1/ install the standalone track from RacingJoe
2/ purchase/download Pyyer F1 2024 extension
3/ drop the files from Pyyer in the main track folder
4/ then drop the additional "Pyyer compatibility" files created by RacingJoe in the main track folder and click "Yes" when asked to overwrite files.
Yes I have that.

This is what the spa_2022 folder looks like.

Screenshot 2024-08-02 164241.png

thanks! for point 1 , I will try and find the setting that gives the weird effect on the sunbanner

for 5 , I must add I run without PP effects (for massive performance gain) and you are probably depending on PP effects for making the brake lights visible...
So, you are not using Content Manager/CSP? 🤔

I'm weird in that I like all my versions of the same track to look similar and it bugged me that Spa 2022 used different tree textures than the stock Kunos version of Spa. So I made some trees skins for Spa 2022 using the tree textures from the original Spa track. One of these will end up being the default tree textures I use the next time I update the track, but first I have to decide which one I like the best. Since I can't decide at the moment, i'm releasing all 4 versions as track skins and if you want to use them, you can pick which you prefer. Or you can edit them to make them more to your liking. These will get extracted directly into the track folder and you can delete the ones you don't need to keep.

Spa_2022 tree track skins

Trees:
trees.jpg

Trees2:
trees2.jpg

Trees3:
trees3.jpg

Trees4:
trees4.jpg

My cars are now in the autoupdater for Content Manager. 😁 👍...
Ouh yeah, thanks! Just one detail for the clueless like me; the autoupdated Dodge Viper 1.6 version also hangs on "setup validating" if used with CSP 0.1.79 (or at least, in my case), so should still be used the "data.acd" file provided in this message:
For those for whom the Viper does not work, I have created a new data.acd to test if i fixed it...

Last edited:

So, you are not using Content Manager/CSP? 🤔
no no , I'm using CM and CSP (0.2.4-preview1) ... I mean in Video settings I have PP effects turned off :
1722678454262.png

This is almost a must to have the clear visuals I want in VR (without having to upgrade to a 4090) ...
and I guess alot of other VR users (that do not have a 4090) prefer disabling this for the added performance headroom,
so I urge all mod creators to try and get their brakelights visible with PP effects OFF ...
there are car mods that do have very good brake lights visibility for me (without post processing effects), so know it is doable! ;)
And also when regular lights are turned on, the brake lights should still remain noticeable (it occurs also, that the brake lights are clearly visible , but regular and brake lights are not distinguishable from one another)

I wish I knew how to correct this myself (with extension cfg) , but I think most of the times it will require the author of the mod to change the actual kn5 (?)

Last edited:
24H
any chance you create the numbers for the Volkswagen Golf IV GTI 2001 track ?
maybe , I can try... can you pass me a link to that one please? (I don't seem to have that one )

Edit : found it , it's behind a paywall, but since he gave already so many top notch mods that I marked as being worthy of 5 stars, I guess it's time I upgrade and pony up! :)

EDIT2 : after becoming patron of 101Creative , I see that the zip file for this one is incomplete, so I can't install the car...

EDIT3 : found the car over at ACTK garage ... added some simple numbers stickers (which can be used on other cars as well later since they don't contain any brand name or anything)

DOWNLOAD (this is a repack with the numbers included, and with better previews - download will be valid only for 30 days!)

preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg

EDIT4 : continued to make the numbers till 26 and decided to share for any modders who want to use them on other mods

1722696451744.png

DOWNLOAD (only the number DDS files )

Last edited:
Ouh yeah, thanks! Just one detail for the clueless like me; the autoupdated Dodge Viper 1.6 version also hangs on "setup validating" if used with CSP 0.1.79 (or at least, in my case), so should still be used the "data.acd" file provided in this message:

The Viper with v1.6 doesn't has the fix, because i fixed it after v1.6.😉

no no , I'm using CM and CSP (0.2.4-preview1) ... I mean in Video settings I have PP effects turned off :
View attachment 1377830

This is almost a must to have the clear visuals I want in VR (without having to upgrade to a 4090) ...
and I guess alot of other VR users (that do not have a 4090) prefer disabling this for the added performance headroom,
so I urge all mod creators to try and get their brakelights visible with PP effects OFF ...
there are car mods that do have very good brake lights visibility for me (without post processing effects), so know it is doable! ;)
And also when regular lights are turned on, the brake lights should still remain noticeable (it occurs also, that the brake lights are clearly visible , but regular and brake lights are not distinguishable from one another)

I wish I knew how to correct this myself (with extension cfg) , but I think most of the times it will require the author of the mod to change the actual kn5 (?)

As i know "Postprocess Filter" has nothing to do with CSP added lights, like at the Vertigo with "refracting lights" effect. PPF are modify the rendered image, so they improve and enhance the image. However, this has no direct influence on the features that you add with the extension config, apart from some extra effects like extra_fx_emissive, i.e. the effect like the lighting up of the driver's gloves by the RPM LEDs.
And as i know, if you drive in VR the Postprocess effects are even off, because CSP is currently unable to implement the PPF in VR. This means it doesn't matter if you leave the option on or off, because it is generally not available in VR. 🤔
And btw. i'm driving with a much older graphic card on VR, my settings are even adjusted for good FPS, but i can see the brakelights of the Vertigo.🤔

Last edited:
Hi. The link doesn’t work. It says it’s invalid. I have emailed RSS but no reply yet. Can you send an invite from your account. Don’t know if that’s possible though. Cheers.
For me the links works perfectly (app and web on PC). Thanks for sharing.

Lotus Type 23 Cosworth skins 31

Desktop Screenshot 2024.08.03 - 18.24.29.96.png

16166_red_lotus_23_by_revell_web_4__74972.jpg

Desktop Screenshot 2024.08.03 - 18.23.59.98.png

16166_red_lotus_23_by_revell_web_3__97360.jpg

I left the color of the disks the standard yellow, firstly I like it better, secondly the disks are different anyway. But if someone wants to see chrome on the disks (like in the original), then in the folders there are files
Rims_d2.dds123
ext_config.ini123
just delete "123" at the end of the file name, and there will be chrome.

Assetto Corsa Screenshot.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back