Update day 2
F1 2010 4.5 End of life
Fixed renault blurred rim being messed up on the rear
Fixed version number too
Fixed some carbon shaders
Fixed lotus steering wheel being completely black
Side of bridgestone tyres are more glossy juse like real life
AND
Proper cockpit, brought the cockpit model codemaster uses for F1 2011 and onward to F1 2010 cars, instead of a big black box, you have a cockpit

1727032382299.png

1727032439828.png

And Renault steering wheel has an NM map to make it look better

F1 2013 1.0 HOTFIX

Fix Mercedes and Renault engine sound being only heard on the right speaker

Fixed Lotus having the wrong driver3D.ini (so you had default kunos driver model urk)
Added ks_ferrari_F138 folder so that when you want to play with kunos F138, you have the real helmet of Alonso and Massa
Lotus green leds are DRS, to fit real life. And also it was missing a 15th led.

Last edited:
Thanks Joe.

Just one question, since there are multiple grass skin options which one is the updated one? or are they all updated? or do you mean the skins are not needed as you have updated the original/default grass?
Technically, no track skin needs to be enabled. The included ones are optional for those that might like a different look. The Grass Darker one just makes the default grass slightly darker. The Grass Green one takes away the patchy grass look and makes everything lush and green.

ADAC GT Master's Ford GT "TOI TOI" livery close-ish replica

!! Choose weather you want with or without AO and drag that "content" folder over to CM and install !!

I will be honest and say i have no idea what class this is i am guessing "DTM" due to the race plate but i have no idea i just skinned it. Names are not accurate i couldnt find anything online and the pictures i was skinning from were not the best quality.

this car is mapped like pee pee but its still better than the VRC Mondeo (just)

There is an ext_config in the skin folder that takes care of the brightness adjutsment so no need to mess around with shader values (i should of done this before on other uploads)

i cannot get the number 38 visible from the inside as there is no map i also cannot cover the foglights over due to mapping

Link to GT3Masters car is in the download.

Screenshot (700).png

th-2889019742.jpg

Last edited:
@Peter Boese is there a way to rotate the sky dome and sun position to effectively correct an incorrectly-rotated track?
I know we can place the track anywhere on the planet with GPS coordinates, but is there a way to fake its orientation?
Rotating the track itself is often not practical due to things like animations getting broken, so it'd ironically be a lot easier to rotate the rest of the solar system rather than rotate the track.
If it's not currently possible, is it something that you and Ilja could consider at your next meeting of the Wizard's Guild?

EDIT: never mind, apparently it's already a feature of vanilla AC in lighting.ini the track's data folder.
SUN_PITCH_ANGLE: defines the height of the sun. 0 = top of the sky. 90 = horizon
SUN_HEADING_ANGLE: counter-clockwise rotation around the track

Thanks to @lux3y for finding this.

Last edited:
Charging money for Forza models sure is a business strategy these days it seems. Should just start extracting all the Forza models and sell them on gumroad, Would make bank it appears.

Is there an easiest alternative for road car ? It very difficult to find the best mod, with the right physic and are not convert? If only there was one place with only the best mod with an easy interface ? If i want a particular car I need to go on hundred patreon, discord, telegram, reddit, facebook, assetto world, overtake. And even them I don’t know the quality.

Ford GT "TOI TOI" livery close-ish replica

!! Choose weather you want with or without AO and drag that "content" folder over to CM and install !!

I will be honest and say i have no idea what class this is i am guessing "DTM" due to the race plate but i have no idea i just skinned it. Names are not accurate i couldnt find anything online and the pictures i was skinning from were not the best quality.

this car is mapped like pee pee but its still better than the VRC Mondeo (just)

There is an ext_config in the skin folder that takes care of the brightness adjutsment so no need to mess around with shader values (i should of done this before on other uploads)

i cannot get the number 38 visible from the inside as there is no map i also cannot cover the foglights over due to mapping

Link to GT3Masters car is in the download.

View attachment 1391415

View attachment 1391416
Thats ADAC GT-Masters

CSP uses this flag for guessing some parameters if not set explicitly (for example, for how sparks or tyres would look, or even how car is rendered in rendering queue) by default it tries to detect this value from tags in “ui_car.json”
I know about sparks & tyres, I just wonder what's with this thing still "tampering" normal tags behaviour when we live in the ext_config world. Just slap it there and call it GUESS_OPEN_WHEELER_JUNK: yes or no

anyway..."how car is rendered in rendering queue" now you got my curiosity, since I don't know exactly what you mean and I'm open for explanation.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back