Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,040 comments
BMW Z3M FIA GT COUPE' - GTR QUICK UPDATE

In these days I realized that, due to an error in the front strut, the car had a wrong steering angle that led, in some cases, even to the suspension breaking. In theory now everything should be fine and the car should be less "go kart feeling" in the first degrees of steering.

EDIT: I also fixed the blur in lod A so that I no longer have strange graphic effects

Last edited:
View attachment 1391007

Released : Dodge Chager STR8 GR.3 (Fictional Race Car)
Author:F302
3D Model :The Crew2
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: F302
3d work: F302
Lod´s: ACTK
Tweaks:ACTK
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.5-preview1
PP filer PURELIFE_EVO
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager

Nice car!
You asked for bug reports, here's a couple I spotted after a quick drive:
Side windows cast shadows and therefore block shadow-casting light from getting into the cockpit.
Please always check this on all windows, it's a common annoyance. Fix with:
Code:
;fix shadow-casting sun in cockpit
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = INT_WINDOWS
CAST_SHADOWS = 0
The driver's side windows also have weird artefacts on the inside due to the borked DDS.
Sub the attached one in (remove the .txt extension)

1727092528920.png Screenshot (37).png

Edit: @JK1977 can you please edit the LCD_trasp mesh? The word 'GEAR' floats above the surface of the display and isn't aligned with the other legends. Thanks.

Attachments

• common_windscreen_int_diff.dds.txt
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
@JK1977 something else for the Charger:
The rev LEDs didn't flash near the rev limiter because the RPM trigger was set too high.
The flashing frequencies were all different too, which looks very odd.
Some also did not light up with the correct LED colours.

Try this digital_instruments.ini which corrects the flashing trigger, synchronises the LEDs frequency, and lights them up with the correct RGB colours.

Again, these are all things you should really pick up by yourself during testing and not rely on others to fix for you after the fact.
Less quantity, more quality perhaps? Or just slow down a little?

Attachments

• digital_instruments.ini.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
He's built like a majority of the car himself. Idk what parts he's re-used but it can't be anything of worthy to get butthurt over.
Not butthurt, just pointing out the irony of it all - breaking the Kunos encryption to nick stuff then re-encrypt that stuff under another method, I mean... Yeah ?

Nut anyways. At least it drives well, can't say that about most encrypted cars lol

Last edited:
I dont know what happened, but noticed, that the engine power is no longer dependent on the air temperature, there is no difference between 0C and +36C. What does it depend on, the CSP version, CM or something else?

Was having a look at different patreon sites, am a paid member of few.

Have downloaded some of Ceky's public releases before but was just looking at he's fee's.

Madness!

Fortunately you can find all he's ripped mods on YouTube lol!

Don't get me wrong, he's conversions/work is good but fee's are a bit over the top

Screenshot (194).png
Screenshot (195).png
Screenshot (196).png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Update day 3

F1 2012 2.5 End of Life update

This update adds a new Schumacher 3D Helmet to replace kunos one I was using for the 3rd schumacher skin

It also adds Ferrari India skin with the navy flag, renamed S4 to Valencia so that people knows that this S4 skin is from Valencia with Valencia mirrors

And finally, all cars have realistic leds animation, each team had a preference, catheram and ferrari had green leds for kers, redbull had a red drs button in the middle of the steering wheel, lotus marussia and other teams used the first two green led to tell that you are in a drs zone, and last 3 green drs to show you activated drs. Each car has its own animation. Discover them all. Kudos to Warlol for gathering all information about LEDS animation of each teams

This also fix any DRS leds from original codemaster steering wheel that had no shader applied and was all black and very reflective.

Fixes :

- Fixed Ferrari cockpit that had a white part due to bad UV mapping, fixed alpha testing on steering wheel decals and having the wrong driver3D.ini

- Fixed Mclaren Hamilton Silverstone helmet showing button skin instead

- Fixed redbull cockpit overlapping with another car part

If you have black tyres in game, switch compound once to force Assetto to load the textures, and it should work correctly for every compound you chose.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back