<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not really 'touring cars' though, are they? Neither is the Camaro, granted, but there is at least some historical base to that.

On that note I've tried the premium Mustang and it understeers horribly.

What speed are people gaining above their own max while drafting on the way to turn 2? 10mph? 12mph? I haven't run any laps with draft yet.

I've had +10mph in draft. Like yourself, I've not really ran enough with others. I know that my gearing is okay, so I haven't really looked at the speedo much. :lol:

We should have a practice session.

Yeah I just wanted to make sure I don't top out. I've allowed 12mph headroom on what I can achieve myself so that should be enough. Thanks.

That should be plenty Rob, but if you've left some adjustment on the gearbox you'll be okay. I've made changes just prior to the race.

By the way guys i've started up a homemade lm tournament and i'd love if any who are interested would check it out :P -onlytime ill post about it-

By the way guys i've started up a homemade lm tournament and i'd love if any who are interested would check it out :P -onlytime ill post about it-

picture.php

I was given this for doing that and now I will pass it to you brendon :lol:

Not really 'touring cars' though, are they? Neither is the Camaro, granted, but there is at least some historical base to that.

On that note I've tried the premium Mustang and it understeers horribly.

Leave that Mustang alone Rolo its a crime to call it a V8 where GT5's concerned.:yuck:

i'll be able to race today! can someone give my HSR times and top speed? i'll have very little time to get ready and at least i want to have the right gearing lol

i'll be able to race today! can someone give my HSR times and top speed? i'll have very little time to get ready and at least i want to have the right gearing lol
Well, Brendon is doing low 12s in his Dodge and he reckons ~268kph is his max including draft. I think everyone is doing 12s now.

Well, Brendon is doing low 12s in his Dodge and he reckons ~268kph is his max including draft. I think everyone is doing 12s now.

Yeah, 165mph'ish, if i get a perfect drive round t1 its ~160 on my own before t1, and yeah low 1:12s, rarely high 1:11s

In about 10 minutes, I'm heading for Rolo's Lounge for some early practice...
Anyone's free to pop in, if they want!

Its just round 4 but it feels like its round 7 to me , cant wait to get this season over with .

See you guys later .

Guys, scannia can only connect when he is host! Bear that in mind, my connection seems fine with him being host so...

It's gonna be seriously close, everyone is within hundredths of secs from each other, it's gonna be overtaking chaos

Me and Ian were 2thousantgs apart, till i went 2 tenths faster its that close i have to drive on the ragged edge to beat him

mrbrendon999
Guys, scannia can only connect when he is host! Bear that in mind, my connection seems fine with him being host so...

I don't understand these connections anymore, it's not logical and is going beyond me,

So I get dc twice before a race, finally join and don't get dc throughout the 1hr race and get dc right after, and the person with a bad connection can host better than me cus if I'm the host I get dc

Turn 2 is a huge hazard and if we're not careful I can see it being a race ruining corner. Once you've dropped out of the slipstream you'll probably never catch back up.

I don't understand these connections anymore, it's not logical and is going beyond me,

So I get dc twice before a race, finally join and don't get dc throughout the 1hr race and get dc right after, and the person with a bad connection can host better than me cus if I'm the host I get dc

If you have good upload speed your good host, good download speed your good joiner

Turn 2 is a huge hazard and if we're not careful I can see it being a race ruining corner. Once you've dropped out of the slipstream you'll probably never catch back up.

I have a chance to but its difficult

Please let me know when the first person is going to enter Rolo's Lounge for tonight's Race. I am unable to connect to people's lounges when there are other people in there.

Therefore, I will need to enter first in order to be racing tonight.

Please let me know when the first person is going to enter Rolo's Lounge for tonight's Race. I am unable to connect to people's lounges when there are other people in there.

Therefore, I will need to enter first in order to be racing tonight.

Just before 5 normally

That's fine - I'll maybe then go and do the usual for 15 minutes (just change Source) and then return...

Patience is the key to avoiding crashes at HSR but considering ive had a huge wreck here before i will say no more and just wish everyone good luck .

Back