<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just idiotically put stage 2 reduction on my car. Will i add ballast to make it 1350Kg or have i messed up?

I just idiotically put stage 2 reduction on my car. Will i add ballast to make it 1350Kg or have i messed up?

Add ballast. You can do whatever you want to your car so long as it fits the specs. Except hacking it, of course :P

rolo912011
Anything in the 1:12s should keep you in the pack.

I'm still stuck about 1:13. No idea why.

Try taking a wide line turn 2 and last turn, stay close to the outer barrier, and go out wide, in and wide on the 3rd and 4th bends, this helped me cut off 2secs, or maybe it's your gears rolo,
Good luck tonight man

Try taking a wide line turn 2 and last turn, stay close to the outer barrier, and go out wide, in and wide on the 3rd and 4th bends, this helped me cut off 2secs, or maybe it's your gears rolo,
Good luck tonight man

During a race with Ian and scan i pulled away from thm and was doing consistant 11s :D

Well that explains it... I only have a 2.5l Volvo Engine (with a Turbo)...
You have 2 Turbos... No fair! :P

I did a 12.4 on my own yesterday on hsr :-P Thanx to your tune brendon,
Anyways your not happy with the bump drafting idea?

Off topic but does anyone know if gt6 anniversary edition is coming to game?

I did a 12.4 on my own yesterday on hsr :-P Thanx to your tune brendon,
Anyways your not happy with the bump drafting idea?

Off topic but does anyone know if gt6 anniversary edition is coming to game?

Aye 👍, supposedly a GAME exclusive (according to their website)

wiseguy007
Aye 👍, supposedly a GAME exclusive (according to their website)

Lol, on GTPlanet it says u can pre order from amazon and gamestop, ive been to game and they said they only have standard edition pre orders, they may upgrade my pre order if there is a better edition, do u think the anniversary edition is more expensive?

Vylkrie
If you pre order standard GT6 do you still get the 25 anniverasary edition cars?

I think the additional cars only come with anniversary edition, so I don't know what's going on with pre ordering normal editions to get anniversary edition which could be more expensive or not available in places other than amazon

Lol, on GTPlanet it says u can pre order from amazon and gamestop, ive been to game and they said they only have standard edition pre orders, they may upgrade my pre order if there is a better edition, do u think the anniversary edition is more expensive?

I'm only going by what is on their website. You can pre-order the anniversary edition for £69.99

wiseguy007
I'm only going by what is on their website. You can pre-order the anniversary edition for £69.99

Thats nor for me then.. I'd rather spend the extra on future dlc, but Thanx 4 the info mate, the guys at the shop didn't have a clue what anniversary edition was lol

BMW bumped up to 315hp for one night only.

For anyone thinking of cheating the power rules.... it's not going to be hard to notice a car with more hp than the rest. I will catch you, and I will ban you.

Sorry if this displeases some.

Last edited:
Well I hope you guys had some good close racing tonight...wish I could have gotten home a little sooner but oh well...I look forward to seeing how everyone did

Sorry I about any problems caused this evening between myself and anyone... TalkTalk is the culprit I've worked out...

Oh, and I worked out how I fell back so far in the last race, I was only running at about 280bhp-.-

Back