<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would also like to join if I can, I should be available to race tonight and the remainder of the season, using the Nissan Skyline.
PSN: Sig1611

It says the 06 focus ST is unavailable is that because it already has been entered 4 times? Can i still use the Bmw 330i then?

It says the 06 focus ST is unavailable is that because it already has been entered 4 times? Can i still use the Bmw 330i then?

Yes, the Focus and the Alfa GT are full.. So you have to choose from...

2005 BMW 330i (305bhp, 1400kg)
2003 Nissan Skyline Coupe 350GT/Infiniti G35 Coupe (305bhp, 1370kg)
2003 Mazda Axela 23S (305bhp, 1200kg)
2003 Dodge SRT4 (305bhp, 1200kg)
2004 Chrysler Crossfire (305bhp, 1370kg)

You can add all tuning parts, and fiddle with setups. But as long as the cars meet the requirements... Also, I'd recommend that you stick to being an Independent for the remainder of the Season - and then if you're interested in racing, team up with someone for Season 7... This ensures others that you're not one of the types who will miss all the races in the Season and bring the team down...

Vylkrie has messages relating to hacked/hybrid cars from one of the Admin; https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/converse.php?u=243431&u2=9036

In my experience people who are into that kind of thing are not well mannered drivers. And he can't even be bothered to read rules, trying to bring his own car choice. Just for the record I think he will be big trouble at HSR.

Siggers looks ok though 👍 just not sure the skyline specs are up to date.

What is your NAT type Scania?

If he causes trouble, we shall ask him to leave and restart the race if he caused havoc...

Can't remember off hand.. I think it's Type 3 if I remember correctly!

Guys, scannia can only connect when he is host! Bear that in mind, my connection seems fine with him being host so...
Please let me know when the first person is going to enter Rolo's Lounge for tonight's Race. I am unable to connect to people's lounges when there are other people in there.

Therefore, I will need to enter first in order to be racing tonight.

Yeah... that would be a terrible idea....

If he causes trouble, we shall ask him to leave and restart the race if he caused havoc...

Can't remember off hand.. I think it's Type 3 if I remember correctly!
True. I'm not trying to offend him. Just wouldn't be the first time someone joins a series with the express intention of crashing people. I apologise if he turns out to be ok.

Type 3 could be the problem. Connectivity is much better if you are Type 2.

Well then we sorta have a problem... If I am unable to enter the room, then I'm unable to race - which means that there's no point in me being here-.-

True. I'm not trying to offend him. Just wouldn't be the first time someone joins a series with the express intention of crashing people. I apologise if he turns out to be ok.

My biggest concern is to have some Touring Car fly by me at 400mph when we all set off! :lol:

I would also like to join if I can, I should be available to race tonight and the remainder of the season, using the Nissan Skyline.
PSN: Sig1611

Sure, welcome :)

Vylkrie has messages relating to hacked/hybrid cars from one of the Admin; https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/converse.php?u=243431&u2=9036

In my experience people who are into that kind of thing are not well mannered drivers. Just for the record I think he could be big trouble at HSR.

Siggers looks ok though 👍 just not sure the skyline specs are up to date

Prepared to give anyone one chance. Use it wisely ;) Vylkrie in for now.

True that. Will change those figures now.

Unfortunately, the Audi is banned from the BTCC - and so is every other 4WD Car... Check the first post to see the cars still available...

This.

You can add all tuning parts, and fiddle with setups. But as long as the cars meet the requirements...

And this.

Yes.

You can add all tuning parts, and fiddle with setups. But as long as the cars meet the requirements...

This as well.

Well then we sorta have a problem... If I am unable to enter the room, then I'm unable to race - which means that there's no point in me being here-.-

Well if you're still around I can join in for a bit and see how it's going. My concern is that your connection is so unstable that you will DC anyway, and then have to clear out the whole room every time just to make it work.

Siggers looks ok though 👍 just not sure the skyline specs are up to date.

I have the skyline set at 305bhp 1370kg as stated on the OP but somewhere on this thread there was talk about reducing RWD car ballast by 20kg so are my current specs correct?

I'm in my Lounge at the moment with Ian, Brendon and Karsten... We're busy breaking in my car - but it's going well! I've had no Lag Spikes, and neither has anyone else... We've been in here since 11am...

Sure, welcome :)

Prepared to give anyone one chance. Use it wisely ;) Vylkrie in for now.

True that. Will change those figures now.

This.

And this.

Yes.

This as well.

Well if you're still around I can join in for a bit and see how it's going. My concern is that your connection is so unstable that you will DC anyway, and then have to clear out the whole room every time just to make it work.

He's been connected for over 2hrs in this room as host :P, but i think a pre-race test is a good idea

I have the skyline set at 305bhp 1370kg as stated on the OP but somewhere on this thread there was talk about reducing RWD car ballast by 20kg so are my current specs correct?

It is 1350. My bad. 👍

Crossfire also 1350.

Last edited:
I did the hybrid thing for a while but it gets extremely boring and recently have been looking into Drag and standard racing. Im not sure if i have any of the cars listed that are allowed. I have an '01 skyline coupe 300gt with 260 Bhp. I will cycle my Ucd to try find any of the cars.

We did start off in your Lounge, and was there for around an hour...
However, I left to go and do some maintenance on the Focus, returned and it wouldn't let me in because people were in there...

I did the hybrid thing for a while but it gets extremely boring and recently have been looking into Drag and standard racing. Im not sure if i have any of the cars listed that are allowed. I have an '01 skyline coupe 300gt with 260 Bhp. I will cycle my Ucd to try find any of the cars.

I'm sure someone will have a spare of the cars if you know which ones you want 👍

Im checking my original now for either the 330i or the skyline 350. If anybody has a spare i can send gold/ silver chrome in return if you wouldnt mind gifting it. :cheers:

Scania I'm getting network incompatibility with you sometimes. One to watch. Any problems and I'm gonna have to host.

Back